Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Shadowy Player

@ Pink: We're waiting for the new Southpark episode to start. :3 Kinda boring, huh?

It's an interesting change. -chuckles-

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Vergil: ~smirks~ I wouldn't know, I don't have any siblings. ...Well, ones that I grew up with, anyhow. Dunno how many half-siblings I have.
((Playing Lyn here, btw.))
((I'm not a fan of the show. I sorta sigh when my mom turns on one of her many doctor shows. She as a flabotomist, anyhow, not a doctor or a nurse. So her biggest complaint is always how quickly they get results. She knows how long they take, she used to be the person giving the doctors the results!))

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...
User Image

~Bro Hoff any one? /)~
@ Rocket: O uO!!! Bro hoooooof~ /)

@ Adell: Dammit! I forgot there was a new episode tonight! DX

Thankies! > w< Pretty, isn't it?

Ice-Cold Knight

15,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sala:

AUGH!
-knocked out of the rafters; lands slightly less-than-gracefully on the floor below-
Nngh...
-clutches his bleeding head as the wound slowly begins to close-

Lyn:

Oh? That's probably a good thing. They're nothing but trouble.

{{ Ah, I see. I'm not really a fan of medical things... I'm rather squeamish about certain topics. House is the one exception to that rule. xD
Oh! I've been in and out of the hospital with various family members over the years, and it seems like the phlebotomist is always referred to as 'the vampire'. xD }}

~Pink_Sephiroth~
@ Rocket: O uO!!! Bro hoooooof~ /)

@ Adell: Dammit! I forgot there was a new episode tonight! DX

Thankies! > w< Pretty, isn't it?
YES! /)*(\

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Vergil: HA! hahahahahahaaaaaa!
Got you good! Got you gooooood Vergie! [/hangs from a rafter and blows a raspberry]

Shadowy Player

@ Pink: I usually forget about the new episodes, but my friends reminded me that there was one tonight.

Why, yes it is. :3 And I'm not saying that because my avi is part cat.

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Vergil: ~laughs~ Same with sibling's girlfriends, apparently. Though I have to admit, I'm glad I'm on Tess's good side.
((My mom can't draw blood from anyone in her family. She's always afraid of doing something wrong on family. I can stand to have blood drawn, actually, but I just can't look at the needle.))

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...
@ Rocket: Eeeee~! x3 I've never bro hoofed anybody before! heart

@ Adell: Tell me if it's a good one~!

Oh! Ah! D: I'm not for eating!
~Pink_Sephiroth~
@ Rocket: Eeeee~! x3 I've never bro hoofed anybody before! heart

@ Adell: Tell me if it's a good one~!

Oh! Ah! D: I'm not for eating!
Dream achieved?
@ Rocket: Yes! > w< *rolls around happily*
~Pink_Sephiroth~
@ Rocket: Yes! > w< *rolls around happily*
Sweet. We need my little pony items up in this b***h.

Shadowy Player

@ Pink: It was pretty good. I liked a couple of the other episodes from this season better though.

I won't eat you. -chuckles- I was just pointing something out.

Ice-Cold Knight

15,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You...annoying whelp...
-collapses, unmoving, onto the floor-

Lyn:

{{ I wouldn't be able to, either. I've always hated needles. I can't even stand to look at them when they aren't being used. xD; }}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff