Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Tess: *sighs* Right. *kneels down and picks Vergil up with some difficulty* Alright, out of the way. *makes a bee line for the couch, laying him out on it* Phew!

@Nero: What's this? *stands back up and crosses his arms, smirking* And you didn't even invite me?

Shadowy Player

@ Pink: -chuckles, shakes head- You sure do love that thing.
@ Lynnie: You look very pretty tonight = w=

*yawns* I have a really long day ahead of me tomorrow, so I should head off to bed now... x .x It's getting late... *cuddlesnuggleluffles* G'night, Kumiko! G'night, Adell! G'night, Lynnie! G'night, Kya! G'night, Fate! heart Love you all~!

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Nero: HEY! I was not that drunk! [/glares at]

Dante: [/moves out of the way] Nero's lying, I would never do that!

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Pinku: Awww, thank you! ~snuggles~ Sleep well!

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
@Tess: Pretty sure you did... I distinctively remember a bunch of drunks whistling at the bar staff, which provoced you to prove you were, in your words... "hotter" than them. I'm just glad I stopped you before you ripped your bra and panties off on top of the bar.

Shadowy Player

Good night Pink.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Goodnight, Pink.))

@Tess: You also told me you didn't like to drink. Don't think you ever really showed me why.

@Nero: Seriously? Huh. A big part of me wishes I'd seen that, but another part is glad I didn't.

Ice-Cold Knight

15,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-stirs faintly; groans and rubs his eyes in an attempt to refocus them-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((I do not know why my internet likes to bug out at night now, but once again it's bugging out.))

@Vergil: *turns back around at the noises* Welcome back to the land of the living, Vergil. Again.

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
@Dante: Be glad you weren't there.. I think it was our first official meeting, and I wasn't going to let a strange girl cause problems for herself.
@Verg: Jeez old man, you should learn to sleep better. *smirks*

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Nero: You were a lot drunker then you thought. Those guys were whistling at you, not me. [/chuckles]

Dante: Cause I get really mean. Tha's how I met Nero in the first place. Barfight.

Vergil [/leans over] Hey there, you won me a C-note off your son, thanks a lot.

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
@Tess: I remember they were slipping fives in your leapord thong while you were dancing, Princess. *smirks*

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Nero: That's how you guys met? *cringes* Now I can't the image outta my head of you being there for that.

@Tess: That'd explain what happened when Key and I were swapped.

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Nero: And I remember that bar being full of mirrors and not wearing a leopard-print g-string! [/reaches for the surfboard]

Dante: Y-yea. [/looks away]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces