Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Dante: mmmn.
Mind if I pick a room? I'm kinda sleepy.

Ice-Cold Knight

15,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sala:

-immediately flushes the q-tip down the toilet and proceeds to clean himself up in the sink-
I'm not his father. Tests aren't necessary.
-scowls-
Annoyances...
-glances around until his eyes fall upon the bathroom window-
Jackpot.
-raises the window quietly and slips out-

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Tess: *lets her go* Go right ahead, but you should expect me to appear in there pretty soon. I can't be far behind you in wanting to sleep right now.

*walks over to the bathroom door, banging on it with his fist* Hey Vergil, you done in there yet? *getting no response, he tries again* Vergil? You awake in there? *sighs, shakes his head and then kicks the door in, immediately doing a sweep of the room until he notices the window* Right. *mumbles something to himself*

Ice-Cold Knight

15,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-composes himself beneath the window; manages a chuckle at the faint strains of his brother's voice coming out of it-

... 'Night, Dante.
-strides off into the darkness-

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((I should probably sleep now for real. I have packing to do in the morning. Goodnight.))

Lonely Girl

Ah no work the rest of this week, and no school~!

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

I work tomorrow, but that's it for the rest of this week. And my diet is over with on Monday!

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Lonely Girl

Sounds good! I hope that with my hard work I will get to be on more often

Beloved Cutie-Pie

I love your avatar Dre.
heart

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Okay, as of tomorrow afternoon I'm going to be gone until Sunday afternoon. I won't have any computer access on Saturday. My family and I are going up to a place in the hills for a community retreat.))

Lonely Girl

Sounds like fun Kumi!

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((I hope so. I'm going to be the stranger there, though. If not that, then the youngest adult and all the other adults are going to treat me like a kid because they've known me that long. I anticipate a lot of "So what are you doing now that you're out of school?" ))

Lonely Girl

Dang. Well hope things go well

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Kumi~ I'll miss you.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Nom: ((Thank you.))

@Shi: ((Hello. I'm sorry I'm not on during the day very often. That's when I'm getting stuff done around the house.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff