Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Enduring Hunter

~Pink_Sephiroth~
...Is he doing this to try to prove he isn't Kira?

And I still remember what donuts mean after all these years...

I wish I could forget...
Balem Abrasax
~Pink_Sephiroth~

I wish I could forget...

I recently moved and found my very, very old laptop with some.... pictures saved. Seeing that picture again was like looking at pictures from another lifetime. I miss everyone so much heart

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
~Pink_Sephiroth~

heart

Enduring Hunter

~Pink_Sephiroth~
Balem Abrasax
~Pink_Sephiroth~

I wish I could forget...

I recently moved and found my very, very old laptop with some.... pictures saved. Seeing that picture again was like looking at pictures from another lifetime. I miss everyone so much heart

That must have been quite the find....
I recently stopped by my old deviantart account and found a photo I'd drawn back when I was a regular here.
Balem Abrasax
~Pink_Sephiroth~
Balem Abrasax
~Pink_Sephiroth~

I wish I could forget...

That must have been quite the find....
I recently stopped by my old deviantart account and found a photo I'd drawn back when I was a regular here.

OMG I remember when Deviantart was a thing.......

Beloved Cutie-Pie

hi all
its ya boy
shi

ive kept posting in here mainly to keep the memories alive.
i couldnt bare the thought of this thread that once meant so much to all of us being archived.
seen it happen a couple times before with other ancient threads and i wasnt about to let it happen here.

i just wanted to say that i still think of you all often. and tho we're all "grown", we're still connected in our own way.
i love you. genuinely. that's the truth.

im hoping we can still all stop by occasionally, when we remember gaia is still a thing, and post something. even if to just keep the thread going.
idk if its what our illustrious leader would have wanted, but
its what i so dearly desire.

thank you, everyone, for simply being yourselves.
lets keep the nostalgia train going shall we?
heart

Beloved Cutie-Pie

i hope everyone is doing well
im a tad worried about my health as of late
got a drs appt next week to see whats wrong with shi
wish me luck

Enduring Hunter

shikako1201
i hope everyone is doing well
im a tad worried about my health as of late
got a drs appt next week to see whats wrong with shi
wish me luck

Best of luck, Shi.

Shadowy Player

I know this is probably one hell of a long shot, but I'd love to reconnect with you guys if you are comfortable with it.
I know I disappeared for an eternity, but with confronting some really bad behaviors that I had developed, I realized I had sabotaged so many things (especially friendships on here), and I wanted to give a genuine apology for that to you guys.

I totally understand if none of you want to catch up on life stuff again, but if possible I'd at least love to talk to you guys again for how much of an impact you guys had in my life.

Just shoot me a PM if you want, and I'll check back in at some point soon.

If nothing else, I miss you guys a ton, and I hope that you're all doing good.

I also completley remember the "donuts" situation to this day

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Aged Cat

7,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
i was kinda worried ab my account getting locked if I went long enough w/o logging in (im not sure if that is a thing or not but i feel like it was many years ago....) so i decided to log in and check out this old thread. some of my old posts on gaia in general are embarrassing to look back on but i have never regretted my time spent on kira inc. its wild i cant believe how many years its been. i really had so much fun spending my teenage years here haha i hope everyone is well heart i dunno if/when ill be back but take care everyone stay safe! <3<3<3<3<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff