Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
@Tess: Did you also remember the fact you were photographed on the bar shaking your thong-clad behind, and that it made it on their actual website? *chuckles and winks at her* I think you made their Hottie of the Week section.
@Dante: Was the first time she learned to double kick people, after I had to get a few drunkards from groping her.

Ice-Cold Knight

15,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dante:

-squints; shakes his head slightly, seeing double-
... Oh... it's you.
-sits up slowly; makes a noise of disgust at the blood on his face and hands-

Nero:

-grunts in annoyance-
I can sleep just fine without the aid of a concussion.
... Who are you?

Sala:

-frowns-
I don't have any children...
Ah! You--!
-doubles over and clutches his head-
Mmmrrrrph.

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
@Nero: Got a lot of nerve denying having kids, Old Man. Then again, not as if you'd remember much in your age. *chuckles*

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Nero: And I think you should have a look now that you're sober. [/whips her phone out and finds the picture, showing Nero] See? Not. Me. [/bonks with surfboard for good measure]

Vergil: Oh, a likely story. Seen Yamato lately?

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
@Tess: *rubs head and looks at the photo, smirking* Oh and speaking of ironic, this doesn't look like me either. *turns the phone towards Tess* Seems we both seemed to have the idea of protecting some random person, no?

Ice-Cold Knight

15,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nero:

-snorts-
You've got a lot of nerve trying to pin this nonsense on me. If anything, you're probably a long lost accident of Dante's.

Sala:

-narrows his eyes-
Yamato is in a safe place. I'll thank you kindly to keep your hands off of it and the rest of my belongings.
-rubs his temples-

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Tess: Hey, no offense intended. You were missing some vital information that night, too.

@Nero: Well for that you get kudos from me. And not just because it was Tess. *twitches at the age comment* Uh, kid? Forgetting something?

@Vergil: You all healed up over there? You're not acting like it.

Ice-Cold Knight

15,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Dante:

-scowls darkly-
... I don't heal as quickly as I used to.

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
@Nero: Nah, I've seen how he behaves and trust me, it'd be hell if I was his.
@Dante: Relax, I tug on that line because it's funny. Plus, he acts like an old grump, doesn't he?

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Nero: [/looks at the pic and bursts out laughing] Now THAT explains a lot! That's Fel!
Small wonder I ended up drinking at all! [/laughs]

Vergil: Y'might wanna double-check that 'safe place'
oh, and while you've got blood on your face [/pulls out a q-tip and wipes some blood on it]
This ought to be enough.

Dante:Yea. [/rubs head]

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
@Tess: Wait... you know this girl? Sure didn't seem like it back on that night. *scratches his head* Well, that probably explains why I kicked the guys off you, then you kicked me from her. *chuckles*

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Vergil: You don't? Huh. *scratches his head* I haven't noticed a change in me at all. Don't know what's going on with you.

@Nero: *smirks* Yeah, you've got a point there.

@Tess: *gives her a gentle hug* Let's not think about it anymore.

Ice-Cold Knight

15,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Nero:

This looks enough like hell for me to believe it, at the moment. At any rate, I do not indulge in such... activities.
-pauses, frowning; shrugs it off-

Dante:

-smirks wryly-
You weren't stripped down to the bare wires and rebuilt as a puppet.
I'm getting stronger. It'll just take time.

Sala:

There's no need. It's a safe place.
-snatches the q-tip out of your hand-
Yes... this is quite enough.
-lurches forward off the sofa; staggers into the bathroom and locks the door behind him-

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Nero: Yea, but only cause Fel's a whole lot more woman then you can handle [/shakes her head in a knowing way]

Dante: Speak of what now? [/smiles faintly]

Vergil: [/looks at her now empty hand] Hey you cold-hearted jerk I need that for bloodwork!
[/pounds on the bathroom door] If you want to be sure that you're not Nero's pappy I need to have a paternity test done! pen this door before I have to pick the lock! Vergil!

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Vergil: *sighs and looks away* Right.

@Tess: Much better. *nuzzles between her horns*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash