Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you guys like contests?

Yes! 0.54385964912281 54.4% [ 93 ]
Nope! 0.046783625730994 4.7% [ 8 ]
Gold Option! 0.4093567251462 40.9% [ 70 ]
Total Votes:[ 171 ]

icywind1980

Hooray discount lovins' are my favourite kind! emotion_drool *huggles him all over* Yes let's make entertainment now! emotion_facepalm

cool

I knew you'd like it! -Huggles back- Oink! emotion_hug We already did. emotion_awesome
icywind1980
Yeah I was born in 1980 so that's probably why I'm more familiar with it emotion_yatta You probably do know it though.

I'll let you know but things like paint and art supplies seem to be much more expensive in Denmark than in the US.

Aww nice. Yup, I must have heard it before at some point.

Is it the branded ones that cost a lot? o;

Sorry for late posts, as usual I still have homework.
I have a (Literal) Fever. crying

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Cheeky Chi
icywind1980

Hooray discount lovins' are my favourite kind! emotion_drool *huggles him all over* Yes let's make entertainment now! emotion_facepalm

cool

I knew you'd like it! -Huggles back- Oink! emotion_hug We already did. emotion_awesome

Keep going keep going!!! *rolls around with you*

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Red Fox Nagis
I have a (Literal) Fever. crying

Oh noes! I hope Tylenol makes a fever reducer for foxes! *huggles* feel better soon!

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Tenma in Melody
icywind1980
Yeah I was born in 1980 so that's probably why I'm more familiar with it emotion_yatta You probably do know it though.

I'll let you know but things like paint and art supplies seem to be much more expensive in Denmark than in the US.

Aww nice. Yup, I must have heard it before at some point.

Is it the branded ones that cost a lot? o;

Sorry for late posts, as usual I still have homework.

Today's music just ain't got the same soul XD

Umm no, it's pretty much all of them. I don't think there are store brand paints like there would be at a Michael's or Joann's.
icywind1980

Umm no, it's pretty much all of them. I don't think there are store brand paints like there would be at a Michael's or Joann's.

Haha, at least music is still amazing. o:

Whoa, I didn't know that. I appreciate that there's affordable paints available here.
icywind1980

o 3 o

-Rolls with Icy-

I'm hungry.

-Goes get something to eat-

Follow me, Icy!

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Tenma in Melody
icywind1980

Haha, at least music is still amazing. o:

Whoa, I didn't know that. I appreciate that there's affordable paints available here.

Yeah, music for the most part, is as good as it ever was. It's really just made for the youth culture. Old people can remember their faves from their youth and feel young again.

That's not to say that it's prohibitively expensive. Just for now it is xD

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Cheeky Chi
icywind1980

o 3 o

-Rolls with Icy-

I'm hungry.

-Goes get something to eat-

Follow me, Icy!

OooOooOO fooods! emotion_dowant *follows him* What are we having? Please say it's pancakes!!! emotion_kirakira
icywind1980

OooOooOO fooods! emotion_dowant *follows him* What are we having? Please say it's pancakes!!! emotion_kirakira

o 3 o

Don't worry! You'll love what I have in store.

-Shows her a large table with many delicious foods like pancakes, cakes, waffles, cookies, and so much more-

Absolutely no bacon, or any other pork related products, though. After all, pigs are people, too. Anyways, let's feast! emotion_omnomnom

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Cheeky Chi
icywind1980

o 3 o

Don't worry! You'll love what I have in store.

-Shows her a large table with many delicious foods like pancakes, cakes, waffles, cookies, and so much more-

Absolutely no bacon, or any other pork related products, though. After all, pigs are people, too. Anyways, let's feast! emotion_omnomnom

*Jaw drops wide open and a bib magically appears around my neck, along with a knife and fork in my hands*

Oh you really have outdone yourself hon! *kisses his snout quickly before chowing down in sugary, mapelly goodness* emotion_dowant

Oh yes! Pigs and ducks alike are friends! And friends don't eat friends for dinner..... just for dessert emotion_kirakira
icywind1980

*Jaw drops wide open and a bib magically appears around my neck, along with a knife and fork in my hands*

Oh you really have outdone yourself hon! *kisses his snout quickly before chowing down in sugary, mapelly goodness* emotion_dowant

Oh yes! Pigs and ducks alike are friends! And friends don't eat friends for dinner..... just for dessert emotion_kirakira

o 3 o

I knew you'd like it!

-Feels all warm and tingly inside after she kisses his snout-

Mmmmhmmm! Don't forget a little whipped cream, too! Chow time!

-Joins Icy in munching on delicious food- emotion_omnomnom
Hello friends! Been playing a lot of Starcraft 2:

Game has a very good story. Also very fun online. Wish some of you guys played with me :3

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Cheeky Chi
icywind1980

o 3 o

I knew you'd like it!

-Feels all warm and tingly inside after she kisses his snout-

Mmmmhmmm! Don't forget a little whipped cream, too! Chow time!

-Joins Icy in munching on delicious food- emotion_omnomnom

*starts on one end and chows down, watching you at the other end* mmmmmm nom nom! Oooh whipped cream! Don't mind if I do... *sprays everything and everyone in the room with it, including you* emotion_facepalm Mmmm chi ala creme.. my fave ^ ^ *licks at*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff