< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 312 313 314 > >> >>> »|

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
I'm good. It's starting to get cooler outside. How are you?
I'm alright, feeling a little sick but not too bad. It's probably still really hot outside here, but I haven't been out to check yet.
The good thing is you're alright.

Yeah, I'll be fine lol. I tend to get sick this time of year stressed What are you doing tonite?
I'm sure the hot weather doesn't help any. I'm just enjoying my last day of break before going back to work tomorrow.

Oh yeah me too. I work Mon-Fri so have to be up bright and early tomorrow sweatdrop What kind of stuff do you do for work? Mine is a crappy call centre job.

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
I'm good. It's starting to get cooler outside. How are you?
I'm alright, feeling a little sick but not too bad. It's probably still really hot outside here, but I haven't been out to check yet.

Yeah, I'll be fine lol. I tend to get sick this time of year stressed What are you doing tonite?
I'm sure the hot weather doesn't help any. I'm just enjoying my last day of break before going back to work tomorrow.

Oh yeah me too. I work Mon-Fri so have to be up bright and early tomorrow sweatdrop What kind of stuff do you do for work? Mine is a crappy call centre job.
I'm a cleaner. I help clean a government building.

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will

Does it suck? Cos it kind of sounds like a horrible job. Do you like it?

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will

It's not too bad. The pay could be better and the boas is not the smartest. The job is good though.

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will

It's not too bad. The pay could be better and the boas is not the smartest. The job is good though.
Yeah I guess I could say the same about my job lol. As long as it's steady stable work I guess that's all that matters.

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will

Yeah I guess I could say the same about my job lol. As long as it's steady stable work I guess that's all that matters.
I know. It's not exactly easy getting a very good job. sweatdrop

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will

You can say that again. I was unemployed for over 4 months before I got this job and I was lucky to have gotten it. I don't remember it being so hard when I was younger. I walked into a Roy Rogers when I was 14 with ripped jeans, a metal t-shirt and a bandana on and got a job. What happened to those days?!

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will

You can say that again. I was unemployed for over 4 months before I got this job and I was lucky to have gotten it. I don't remember it being so hard when I was younger. I walked into a Roy Rogers when I was 14 with ripped jeans, a metal t-shirt and a bandana on and got a job. What happened to those days?!
I agree. It shouldn't be this hard for anyone to getva job.

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will

Even a shitty job is hard to get. I don't understand how it got this bad.

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

But I suppose tomorrow is a new day and all that. No good comes from dwelling on the bad s**t in life.

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will

I don't fully understand that myself.

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will

I think it has something to do with wealthy people being in charge wink

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will

I agree with that too. It seems that this whole country is more for the rich.

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will

It is a lot of the "haves" versus the "have-nots" and there is very little way to become a "have" when you're not one.

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will
icywind1980
Vampiric_will

It is a lot of the "haves" versus the "have-nots" and there is very little way to become a "have" when you're not one.
I know what you mean.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces