<<< << < 1 2 ... 312 313 314

Lonely Vampire

icywind1980
Spooky-Fangula
Happy 2018 Icy!!

maybe my streak of unluckyness will stop? rofl
just spent 4 days in the Hospital.

Hey Spooky! Happy New Year!! emotion_hug

Yeah I wondered where you been!! What's up? Are you okay?

im fine now. im on two different antibiotics. the ones they had me on to begin with in the hospital never worked lol. the side of my face swelled and sores started appearing, they think it was shingles. but the doctor never seen anything like it or me xD. i threw them off by how i was reacting and how i didnt hurt amongst other things LOL

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Spooky-Fangula
icywind1980
Spooky-Fangula
Happy 2018 Icy!!

im fine now. im on two different antibiotics. the ones they had me on to begin with in the hospital never worked lol. the side of my face swelled and sores started appearing, they think it was shingles. but the doctor never seen anything like it or me xD. i threw them off by how i was reacting and how i didnt hurt amongst other things LOL

OMG that sounds awful! Did you never have chickenpox as a child? I thought that's how adults got shingles. Yikes! eek Good thing you're feeling better now. Ugggh! Antibiotics... those are the worst. Bad bad thing for womens bodies.

Lonely Vampire

icywind1980
Spooky-Fangula
icywind1980
Spooky-Fangula
Happy 2018 Icy!!

OMG that sounds awful! Did you never have chickenpox as a child? I thought that's how adults got shingles. Yikes! eek Good thing you're feeling better now. Ugggh! Antibiotics... those are the worst. Bad bad thing for womens bodies.

lol Never had chickenpox. we was confused too. Doc said we could still have chickenpox but it be on the inside and never show outside on us.
glad the sores above my eye is about gone. i have to renew my drivers license this week or next xD

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Spooky-Fangula
icywind1980
Spooky-Fangula
icywind1980
Spooky-Fangula
Happy 2018 Icy!!

lol Never had chickenpox. we was confused too. Doc said we could still have chickenpox but it be on the inside and never show outside on us.
glad the sores above my eye is about gone. i have to renew my drivers license this week or next xD

Ewww internal chickenpox! I guess that's only moderately better than external ones cos the inside doesn't have never endings like the outside does.

Ugh yeah that would be a terrible driver's license picture for sure!!

Wheezing Strawberry

icywind1980

I'm 26, soon turning 27 and also looking for mature people who are about my age-ish to talk with and hang out with.

I do like this site, but the problem is I don't know a lot of people on here anymore. And I kind of draw a blank on what to say to people <20. I don't watch a ton of anime anymore, don't play a lot of the new games (overwatch, league etc) but I do like look at everyone's art and playing with my avatar. I love entering the runway now and again smile

heart I'm happy to find a thread like this! Hope I find someone to talk with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff