Yes! 0.54385964912281 54.4% [ 93 ]
Nope! 0.046783625730994 4.7% [ 8 ]
Gold Option! 0.4093567251462 40.9% [ 70 ]
Total Votes:[ 171 ]

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Queentintin
I wanted to say hi to Icy! biggrin

Hello my friend! How are you on this very fine and chilly cold day?

Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 16!

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Joyeux Noel a tout mes amis <3
icywind1980
Queentintin

well it's mild outside, for I went twice to walk the dog^^here it is 3 C well 38 F for Americans =) so not so bad *smiles* had colder! what's new?
Formatted by Queenie.Upgrade

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Queentintin
Joyeux Noel a tout mes amis <3
icywind1980
Queentintin

well it's mild outside, for I went twice to walk the dog^^here it is 3 C well 38 F for Americans =) so not so bad *smiles* had colder! what's new?
Formatted by Queenie.Upgrade

It was actually 8C here today which is crazy warm for Denmark!! I don't think the warmth will last though.

What kind of dog do you have?

Winged Fairy

17,400 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Hello from before~

Your avatar reminds me that I need to start working on a winter look. I have no idea where November went. xD

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Trancy the Brat
Hello from before~

Your avatar reminds me that I need to start working on a winter look. I have no idea where November went. xD

Baby it's cold outside!! tee hee!

November went down the old memory hole never to be revisited again.

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

And here's a song to kiss it goodbye!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR9xf220tqo

Fare thee well, November. Do not return again the same way twice.

Winged Fairy

17,400 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Heh, it was a bittersweet month to say the least.

That's a nice video, too. It's always nice discovering new artists.

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Trancy the Brat

Yeah. It was full of really high highs and incredibly low lows. I hope to never lose my heart like this november ever again.

Ah well at least it's over now. How are you? Yeah Kaizer's Orchestra are really great.

Winged Fairy

17,400 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Edgiest 250
icywind1980
Trancy the Brat

Yeah. It was full of really high highs and incredibly low lows. I hope to never lose my heart like this november ever again.

Ah well at least it's over now. How are you? Yeah Kaizer's Orchestra are really great.

It's always kind of a bland month anyway. Not in a bad way since I like fall/winter, just in a 'not very notable way' compared to October/December.

I'm okay at the moment. You?

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Trancy the Brat
icywind1980
Trancy the Brat

It's always kind of a bland month anyway. Not in a bad way since I like fall/winter, just in a 'not very notable way' compared to October/December.

Well it was never a bland month for me! It's full of birthday's, Thanksgiving, Parties and pre-xmas stuff!! Just this one in particular took its toil on me and left me out to dry.

Other than all that, I'm fine thanks!

So what are you doing with yourself these days?

Winged Fairy

17,400 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Edgiest 250
icywind1980
Trancy the Brat
icywind1980
Trancy the Brat

Well it was never a bland month for me! It's full of birthday's, Thanksgiving, Parties and pre-xmas stuff!! Just this one in particular took its toil on me and left me out to dry.

Ah, I see. Any sort of party can be pretty stressful.

Nothing much. I'm mostly a gamer in my free time, though I've been opting for gaia since I came back about a month or so ago. So far, I'm liking a lot of the changes.

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Trancy the Brat
icywind1980
Trancy the Brat
icywind1980
Trancy the Brat

Nothing much. I'm mostly a gamer in my free time, though I've been opting for gaia since I came back about a month or so ago. So far, I'm liking a lot of the changes.

Sorry, I must be being insanely vague here. lol. The parties were amazing, and so was family time. That's the only good thing about this November! Well no, not entirely, I guess. It started out as a fantastic month. I felt so alive and in love. And by the time it was over, I was left a shell of my former self- confused, broken and sad. Sure I keep it all together and pretend like everything's okay. But deep down inside, I'm shook. It will be a long time until I fully recover.

Anyway, What kind of games do you play?

I'm newly come back from a long hiatus as well. What do you like best about Gaia now? Certainly not the economy lol.

Winged Fairy

17,400 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Edgiest 250
icywind1980
Trancy the Brat
icywind1980
Trancy the Brat
icywind1980
Trancy the Brat

Sorry, I must be being insanely vague here. lol. The parties were amazing, and so was family time. That's the only good thing about this November! Well no, not entirely, I guess. It started out as a fantastic month. I felt so alive and in love. And by the time it was over, I was left a shell of my former self- confused, broken and sad. Sure I keep it all together and pretend like everything's okay. But deep down inside, I'm shook. It will be a long time until I fully recover.

Anyway, What kind of games do you play?

I'm newly come back from a long hiatus as well. What do you like best about Gaia now? Certainly not the economy lol.

Heh, I guess that's where we're different. I dread any party like the plague. Ah, well I won't pry. To be honest, I'm usually a recluse and don't have any much relationship experience. =x

Mostly online ones. MMOs and such. Regular video games that I actually like take forever to come out these days. I'm still disappointed that RDR2 was delayed.

Well, kinda. I think the platinum has helped. I've been doing nothing but buying things everyday since I came back. xD I know that being unable to afford anything was part of why I left.

Smitten Duck

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Yuki-Saurus
*peaks in*

Hello and welcome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers