Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wistful Witch

Elementis_Dragon
OokamixHime
Same, although I like food a bit too much sweatdrop
eek Do you think she accidentally threw it out? Any chance you could call her to see if she misplaced it somewhere?

Unfortunately if I did that she would most likely know I've not done the floor since they left and be pissed off so I'll have to do it the old fashioned way.

That's unfortunate sweatdrop at least you have a normal mop to get it done that way then you can ask her about it when she gets back that way she won't yell.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
OokamixHime
Elementis_Dragon
OokamixHime
Same, although I like food a bit too much sweatdrop
eek Do you think she accidentally threw it out? Any chance you could call her to see if she misplaced it somewhere?

Unfortunately if I did that she would most likely know I've not done the floor since they left and be pissed off so I'll have to do it the old fashioned way.

That's unfortunate sweatdrop at least you have a normal mop to get it done that way then you can ask her about it when she gets back that way she won't yell.
I don't even have a mop. *sighs* I'll have to do it Cinderella style

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
OokamixHime
Magnificent Moonbeam

Yeah. Doesn't it fit though? I thought it did because loyal's Love charm 2 color scheme on his outfit reminds me of the song Dream Eater Monochrome Baku, another song by Len Kagamine.

It does seem like a good fit for him eek
Yeah. You see my point.

Wistful Witch

Elementis_Dragon

I've actually thought of cleaning like that before even though I have a swifter mop but that's just so I could use a bit of bleach to clean the floor. Haven't done it before though....
Magnificent Moonbeam
Yeah. You see my point.

xd Very much so. It's definitely interesting when you think about it.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
OokamixHime
I've actually thought of cleaning like that before even though I have a swifter mop but that's just so I could use a bit of bleach to clean the floor. Haven't done it before though....
yeah well I'm not doing that it kills my knees

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
OokamixHime
Elementis_Dragon

Magnificent Moonbeam
Yeah. You see my point.

xd Very much so. It's definitely interesting when you think about it.

Yep. I think it's awesome like that.

Wistful Witch

Elementis_Dragon
yeah well I'm not doing that it kills my knees

What if you try the japanese style? Where they run with the rags, like in Spirited Away?
Magnificent Moonbeam
Yep. I think it's awesome like that.

Man I wish I was good at drawing male figures so I could draw this stuff out.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
OokamixHime
What if you try the japanese style? Where they run with the rags, like in Spirited Away?

Even if I did do that, which I wont cause our kitchen is too small but it will kill my back too.

Besides...I've found swifter wet pads stare someone forgot to tell me she exchanged her wet jet for wet pats.

Wistful Witch

Elementis_Dragon

Even if I did do that, which I wont cause our kitchen is too small but it will kill my back too.

Besides...I've found swifter wet pads stare someone forgot to tell me she exchanged her wet jet for wet pats.

I see sweatdrop

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
OokamixHime
I see sweatdrop
I should go to bed, now that the kitchen is pretty much done the rest tomorrow won't take long at all. I'm hoping I can get it done in three hours and if not I guess I'll come back home and finish up. But I will have my truck packed regardless.

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
OokamixHime
EarthenElementalGuardian

It probably is xd I never hear many people talk about it though. That would be a heck of a drive to get to but I'm sure you'll be able to go to one 3nodding My friend really wants to attend one in Germany or Austria sweatdrop I can't remember where exactly, I'll have to ask her again all I can remember is that it's somewhere in Europe that they hold a masquerade ball. Would be fun regardless emotion_kirakira Only problem is I have zero experience dancing sweatdrop
Elementis_Dragon

No need to be emotion_hug I've just been constantly hungry lately sweatdrop I don't like it.
Magnificent Moonbeam

I really wish someone would make this now.

Ah some point maybe I thought that the one at AX would be one but it is a skit thing and not all interesting for me.
Why in another country?
Oh I can't dance to save my life plus I have very bad balance issues. I just want to say I have been to one sweatdrop . I am not a big fan of dresses but since they are pretty I would make an exception.

Wistful Witch

EarthenElementalGuardian

Ah some point maybe I thought that the one at AX would be one but it is a skit thing and not all interesting for me.
Why in another country?
Oh I can't dance to save my life plus I have very bad balance issues. I just want to say I have been to one sweatdrop . I am not a big fan of dresses but since they are pretty I would make an exception.

The two of us want to travel at some point and they're supposed to have a really nice one over there that she'd love to go to so I figure what the hey, kill to birds with one stone so to speak. Of course I wouldn't mind going to one here in the states at a convention anyway xd She has a strong love for European things, especially French and German culture.
Elementis_Dragon
I should go to bed, now that the kitchen is pretty much done the rest tomorrow won't take long at all. I'm hoping I can get it done in three hours and if not I guess I'll come back home and finish up. But I will have my truck packed regardless.

You deserve a good night sleep after all that trouble. :3

Wistful Witch

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: Nice hairstyle. but perhaps you should make it more... Mysterious.

Oh goodness Anon thank you so much redface I love it.

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
OokamixHime
EarthenElementalGuardian

Why in another country?

The two of us want to travel at some point and they're supposed to have a really nice one over there that she'd love to go to so I figure what the hey, kill to birds with one stone so to speak. Of course I wouldn't mind going to one here in the states at a convention anyway xd She has a strong love for European things, especially French and German culture.
Elementis_Dragon

Ah traveling, oh so broke XD.
But that is nice and yeah it would maximize your stay in the country.
You should do that at least once unless it is a masqu similar to AX unless you like skits and fashion shows I douno if I would recommend it, I think I would love it maybe more if it wasn't 3 hours long.
That is cool.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
OokamixHime
EarthenElementalGuardian

Why in another country?

Elementis_Dragon

decided to do half of my aunt bedding the blankets mostly now all i have to do it start the sheets in the morning. In off to bed bow g'night.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff