Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charitable Senshi

marquiri

Into bee march item 3nodding
is that all? No wonder i didn't pay attention when that announcement came out. OK cool, thank you

Invisible Pawn

RavishingRuby

Yup, they did that fairly recently too.

You need them to create the Bee March item. It takes 100 Happy Buzzing Bees and 100 of the wands. Maybe some of the flowers too. I can't remember. I just bought the formula to see the requirements and immediately sold it.

Alchemy is for rich people anyway.

You can't craft any of the RIGs unless you have 100 of an item that came from that particular RIG. Like wth would you want to craft a single RIG when you've gotten 100 of the same item from that RIG, heck, for the cost of those 100 items, you could probably buy the RIG on the mp, or buy whatever item you wanted from it on the mp.

Oh, and I have 3 wands.

It seems the prices have gone down in the mp, but they were in the hundreds of billions for awhile. The wands at one point were selling for as high as half a trillion.

OokamixHime

xD

Did I mention my purse with my ID and all of my important stuff (cept my cell oddly enough) got stolen by Dracula himself and he insisted he didn't have it, I must have turned into a goat and ate it and forgot?

How about I give you some of my cool zombie fighting powers? I'm pretty kick butt in my zombie dreams, and almost always have the power to turn recently turned zombies into humans.

I really love the Sailor Moon dreams I've had. They're so realistic, its not like their anime character, but real people, and they're not the live action performers either, or cosplayers since my earliest Sailor Moon dream, I never saw a cosplayer before.

Oddly, the characters who are almost always exclusively in my Sailor Moon dreams are Sailor Moon (usually as Princess Serenity, Neo Queen Serenity, or Usagi), Chibi Usa (but never as Chibi Moon) and Tuxedo Mask (usually as Endymion). I can't remember if any of the other scouts even appear, but Luna might have made an appearance.

I think this dream was the first time I saw Naru (I dream in third person btw) in it, and the only time Nephyrte was mentioned in a dream.

Eternal Star

gaia_crown

Wheeeeeee~ It's finally open!
Happy happy! *dancey dancey*

gaia_crown

Wistful Witch

XonyMudd

Thank god I checked the thread cause Gaia is being wonky and not showing me when someone quotes me eek

That sounds like an amazing dream to me xd I'm so jealous of people that get to have dreams of fandoms or characters they like. My friend had a dream of Thorin from The Hobbit and she was so mad when her dream got interrupted rofl

Trust me those powers would be useless to me sweatdrop I can never do anything useful in my dreams, I'm always hiding or running from someone or something and it always creeps me out gonk

Charitable Senshi

XonyMudd

It seems the prices have gone down in the mp, but they were in the hundreds of billions for awhile. The wands at one point were selling for as high as half a trillion.

Why couldn't anyone tell me this while they were still that high? I could a used half a trill on this pesky wish list xD

And when I dream about Sailor Moon I'm usually in it as my character Ruby o.o Sometimes using her powers

Invisible Pawn

Tiny Sailor Moon

Yay, you're here! *throws crescent moon shaped confetti at*

OokamixHime
XonyMudd

Thank god I checked the thread cause Gaia is being wonky and not showing me when someone quotes me eek

That sounds like an amazing dream to me xd I'm so jealous of people that get to have dreams of fandoms or characters they like. My friend had a dream of Thorin from The Hobbit and she was so mad when her dream got interrupted rofl

Trust me those powers would be useless to me sweatdrop I can never do anything useful in my dreams, I'm always hiding or running from someone or something and it always creeps me out gonk

Gaia does that to me too. Especially with the winter event threads I had to check back a lot.

Awwww, maybe you do have amazing dreams, but you just can't remember them when you wake up

I hate being woke up from a good/interesting dream

hey, I've had other powers like dual wielding katanas and shooting massive fireballs that'll make Sailor Mars jealous

RavishingRuby
XonyMudd

Why couldn't anyone tell me this while they were still that high? I could a used half a trill on this pesky wish list xD

And when I dream about Sailor Moon I'm usually in it as my character Ruby o.o Sometimes using her powers

Sorry ^^;; or maybe it was 500,000,000 at the highest? yah, I probably remembered it wrong, cause if it had been half a trillion, I would have finally become a trillionaire and I'm nowhere near that :c my bad xD

Oh cool! I don't usually dream about my ocs, but I know I have had a dream as my Sailor Moon oc Kokoro, as recently as this past December

oh, that's right, the Starlights have been in my dream, and I think Mercury too now that I remember that dream!

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Fragmented Reflection 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Noble Shade 100
classified_starseed

Well, at least I read quickly. xp It's nice to finally have a place to actually chat.

Speaking of anons...I may or may not have spent a couple of billion (I lost count, really) on various items as gifts, not including those I donated as prizes. sweatdrop As to the items and who they'll come from: it's a *secret*~!

{Really, it's no secret I anon-gift people...it's more of trying to figure out which anon-gifter I am. ^.^}
yum_puddi

Wistful Witch

XonyMudd

The whole site is being wonky for me I don't know what's going on right now I have to use my phone to post.
I really hope that's the case with the dreams that would be really nice since they're, really weird for me most of the time.
I don't really remember the dream that featured Hisoka. All I could think was what the hell is this clown freak doing here. Seriously he's freaking weird!! gonk

Edit: Okay I have no clue what was going on with my computer but I'm back now xd Stupid flash player was trying to give me a migraine.

Invisible Pawn

OokamixHime

Welcome back!

Maybe you should disable flash and see how that works?

A lot of people can't remember most of their dreams either. A tip for helping to remember your dreams, is to stay in the position you woke up in for a few moments or so. I don't know how well it works, but it's helped me before.

How about I send you some Sailor Moon related dreams your way?

Sailor Seren

Totally! Oh man I'm so happy the thread is up x3

Oh?

Tee hee, it's a secret to everyone, right?

Wistful Witch

XonyMudd

I'll have to try something XD

I remember a lot of the dreams I had from the past, mostly reoccurring dreams or dreams that really had an impact on me. I'll never forget me and my friend (the same one that dreamed of Thorin) had a dream back in high school that involved the same guy with a necklace and leather jacket and dark hair. Man was that freaky. o_o

Oh I do remember one dream that I had recently the last week or two ago where I cried blood sweatdrop Scary stuff I tell ya.

I would not complain whatsoever, especially if I had a dream and Michiru was in it emotion_kirakira I sincerely apologize for the fangirl girl crush of mine sweatdrop

Invisible Pawn

OokamixHime
XonyMudd

I'll have to try something XD

I remember a lot of the dreams I had from the past, mostly reoccurring dreams or dreams that really had an impact on me. I'll never forget me and my friend (the same one that dreamed of Thorin) had a dream back in high school that involved the same guy with a necklace and leather jacket and dark hair. Man was that freaky. o_o

Oh I do remember one dream that I had recently the last week or two ago where I cried blood sweatdrop Scary stuff I tell ya.

I would not complain whatsoever, especially if I had a dream and Michiru was in it emotion_kirakira I sincerely apologize for the fangirl girl crush of mine sweatdrop

My reoccurring dreams are freaky. They are rarely pleasant. So I won't talk about them lest they reoccur xD

oh wow, that was most definitely freaky!

whoa! that is some scary dream. *pats*

sure, sure, but you might have to open a closet door to get to her xD

no apologies needed there xD

Eternal Star

XonyMudd

gaia_crown

Hehe~ My very first post in the winter thread involved throwing confetti. :3 <3

gaia_crown

Wistful Witch

XonyMudd

We were both creeped out by it XD We thought "Who is this dream stalker guy and why is he showing up in both of our dreams"
The most dreams that I've had occur was when I dreamed about a tiny orange kitten plushie that I had was coming to life while I was standing outside an old house that I use to visit when i was a kid sweatdrop I think I had that dream ten times or so. The runner up is the dream where I'm trying to get out of the house from a zombie invasion and I take my uncle's car but I barely make it out of the driveway before I end up in a ditch.....Seriously I don't get my dreams.

XD I would not mind that if it meant I could have a somewhat normal dream that was actually nice

Wistful Witch

Tiny Sailor Moon
XonyMudd

gaia_crown

gaia_crown

That is the trouble with confetti ninja It follows you everywhere once you've been hit with it.....the same goes with glitter xp

Invisible Pawn

Tiny Sailor Moon
XonyMudd

gaia_crown

gaia_crown

Omg, for reals? Cool!

We soooo need to get more traffic in this thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff