Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Enchantress

Anjoulie
Aldfridus
Well, you can always eat something in between meals! emotion_awesome

Nooooo, that would be like eating bread.

Or worst!

Gaia offered a Gambino themed OMG Hat if they sold out a bundle last week, and it didn't sold out.

I wanted that hat crying

Magnetic Phantom

Aldfridus
Anjoulie
Aldfridus
Well, you can always eat something in between meals! emotion_awesome

Nooooo, that would be like eating bread.

Or worst!

Gaia offered a Gambino themed OMG Hat if they sold out a bundle last week, and it didn't sold out.

I wanted that hat crying

What would that have looked like?

I like your kitten-themed OMG hat, I bet it's better than the other one would have been.

Feline Enchantress

Anjoulie
What would that have looked like?

I like your kitten-themed OMG hat, I bet it's better than the other one would have been.

Well, they released it.

I'll buy it later. If they fix my vending issues.

Edit: The ******** hat doesn't maaaaaatccccchhhhhh scream

User Image

Demonic Garbage

Poofs in eating bread. Then looks up at the 'Stop eating Bread' sign but shrugs it off.

Feline Enchantress

Sinfully Sauced
Poofs in eating bread. Then looks up at the 'Stop eating Bread' sign but shrugs it off.

Dats it, mane. Eat all the breads, and leave none to me.

Demonic Garbage

Aldfridus
Sinfully Sauced

Dats it, mane. Eat all the breads, and leave none to me.

Shrugs a bit and pulls a grilled cheese out of her long robe. Nomming on it.

Feline Enchantress

Sinfully Sauced

Oh, you're a girl. I couldn't tell from your avatar. Unless you're a dude with a female avi.

Or some other gender.

On the other hand, Imma ghost, booooo. I don't need grilled cheese 'cause I'm dead.

Demonic Garbage

Aldfridus
Sinfully Sauced

Oh, you're a girl. I couldn't tell from your avatar. Unless you're a dude with a female avi.

Or some other gender.

On the other hand, Imma ghost, booooo. I don't need grilled cheese 'cause I'm dead.

Nods a bit. "All female." She says with a mouth full of grilled cheese.

Feline Enchantress

Sinfully Sauced

What a coincidence. I happen to be not a female, at all. What are the odds. inb4 50%.

So, how is the weather all the way up into the North? It's Winter time here, Summer over there.

Are you having some Summer fun times?

Demonic Garbage

Aldfridus
Sinfully Sauced

What a coincidence. I happen to be not a female, at all. What are the odds. inb4 50%.

So, how is the weather all the way up into the North? It's Winter time here, Summer over there.

Are you having some Summer fun times?

"Summer fun times?" Laughs a bit. "It's always raining... Then snowing..... then slush.... then a burst of sunshine that gets snuffed out ten minuets later... But I love Canada." Nods a bit.

Feline Enchantress

Sinfully Sauced
"Summer fun times?" Laughs a bit. "It's always raining... Then snowing..... then slush.... then a burst of sunshine that gets snuffed out ten minuets later... But I love Canada." Nods a bit.

We don't get snow, in my city. And we shouldn't be getting rain, either. But it poured a little bit too much this year already.

It's a sign of the end of times.

I have travelled a lot in my life, but I never find myself near any snow. I could plan a trip into a snowy place, but I lack enthusiasm.

Would you mail me some snow in a box? emotion_kirakira

Demonic Garbage

Aldfridus
Sinfully Sauced

We don't get snow, in my city. And we shouldn't be getting rain, either. But it poured a little bit too much this year already.

It's a sign of the end of times.

I have travelled a lot in my life, but I never find myself near any snow. I could plan a trip into a snowy place, but I lack enthusiasm.

Would you mail me some snow in a box? emotion_kirakira

Laughs a bit. "Depends... The box might just be a soggy mess by the time it gets to you. Snow's not all the cracked up as everyone thinks." Nods.

Feline Enchantress

Sinfully Sauced
Laughs a bit. "Depends... The box might just be a soggy mess by the time it gets to you. Snow's not all the cracked up as everyone thinks." Nods.

Well, when you put it that way, it's a really bad idea! lol

I think I'm heading to bed in a couple of minutes. Would you mind if I add you to my Friendlist?

I like to keep an eye on cool people (and you must be the coolest, since you're surrounded by snow) that I have met on Gaia.

Also, you'll keep eating all the bread away, and I'll be slimmer soon enough.

Demonic Garbage

Aldfridus
Sinfully Sauced

Well, when you put it that way, it's a really bad idea! lol

I think I'm heading to bed in a couple of minutes. Would you mind if I add you to my Friendlist?

I like to keep an eye on cool people (and you must be the coolest, since you're surrounded by snow) that I have met on Gaia.

Also, you'll keep eating all the bread away, and I'll be slimmer soon enough.

Nods a bit. "By all means. Feel free. I am pretty cool." Nods.

Magnetic Phantom

Aldfridus
Well, they released it.

I'll buy it later. If they fix my vending issues.

Edit: The ******** hat doesn't maaaaaatccccchhhhhh scream

User Image

Yeah no, the kitten-themed one was definitely better.

Aldfridus

I think it's not quite 50% actually.
I vaguely remember having read that there's a slight bias towards generation of male embryos
but that they're also ... less robust. I'm too lazy to look for a source atm tho.

Aldfridus
I could plan a trip into a snowy place, but I lack enthusiasm.

Canadian people always make me miss Poly. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces