Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Phantom

I forgot to ask: did you make the cookies after all? And if you did, how did they turn out?

Feline Enchantress

Anjoulie
I forgot to ask: did you make the cookies after all? And if you did, how did they turn out?

I couldn't make the cookies since I lacked ingredients (cocoa mostly), so I made a small sponge cake, with mashed apples.

It was delicious.

Magnetic Phantom

Aldfridus
Anjoulie

I couldn't make the cookies since I lacked ingredients (cocoa mostly), so I made a small sponge cake, with mashed apples.

It was delicious.

Awh.
Yay for the cake though! This sounds more like something I'd make in winter but then again, it is winter for you so it's all good. :3

Incidentally, part of what I liked about the recipe was the amount of cocoa. It's great when you have a thing of cocoa and don't want to let it go bad but there's only so much hot cocoa you can make without getting fat ...
... cocoa is also not really a summer drink. Meanwhile, my self-made lemonade keeps improving!

Feline Enchantress

Anjoulie
Awh.
Yay for the cake though! This sounds more like something I'd make in winter but then again, it is winter for you so it's all good. :3

Incidentally, part of what I liked about the recipe was the amount of cocoa. It's great when you have a thing of cocoa and don't want to let it go bad but there's only so much hot cocoa you can make without getting fat ...
... cocoa is also not really a summer drink. Meanwhile, my self-made lemonade keeps improving!

Cakes are awesome all year long!

I do like cocoa, but not hot cocoa because I burn my tongue easily.

I can't eat any hot food at all gonk

Magnetic Phantom

Aldfridus
Cakes are awesome all year long!

I do like cocoa, but not hot cocoa because I burn my tongue easily.

I can't eat any hot food at all gonk

Oh, I dunno when it is really hot, I'd rather have ice cream.
Although on the weekend I found a recipe for red currant meringue cupcakes ... they look summery.

Haha, you just have to wait a couple of minutes. =D
The trouble with cold chocolate milk is that you can't make it straight from pure cocoa powder and sugar.
You have to heat the milk to dissolve it and then wait for it to cool.
I don't plan that far ahead ... =D

Whaaa, no cooked food at all? I don't believe that.
Besides, this would also exclude pizza. That would be sad. =(

Feline Enchantress

Anjoulie
Although on the weekend I found a recipe for red currant meringue cupcakes ... they look summery.

The trouble with cold chocolate milk is that you can't make it straight from pure cocoa powder and sugar.

Cocoa flavored ice cream. I'm a genius.

I like to drink cold milk, and we usually have cocoa on birthdays. And I end up saving some on bottles.

I don't eat cold pizza, but I have to wait until it's just a warm pizza.

Magnetic Phantom

Aldfridus
Anjoulie

Cocoa flavored ice cream. I'm a genius.

I like to drink cold milk, and we usually have cocoa on birthdays. And I end up saving some on bottles.

I don't eat cold pizza, but I have to wait until it's just a warm pizza.

Cocoa ice cream would basically be chocolate ice cream, wouldn't it?

Milk is only good when cold.
That's an interesting tradition! I don't think I've had cocoa on a birthday here.

Wah cold pizza is bleh.

What's behind the "stop eating bread" thing?

Feline Enchantress

Anjoulie

I need a daily reminder that I need to stop eating bread. And I stop by into the thread daily.

I'm like, very ripped. But still fat.

Magnetic Phantom

Aldfridus
Anjoulie

I need a daily reminder that I need to stop eating bread. And I stop by into the thread daily.

I'm like, very ripped. But still fat.

And bread makes you less "fat"? o.o
What about whole grain bread?
What about other things that make people fat?

In other news: since it was too warm to sleep anyway, I watched the Perseids for some time last night.
I saw nine.

And a fox. :3

Feline Enchantress

Anjoulie
And bread makes you less "fat"? o.o
What about whole grain bread?
What about other things that make people fat?

In other news: since it was too warm to sleep anyway, I watched the Perseids for some time last night.
I saw nine.

And a fox. :3

No, it makes me fatter. That and cookies. I don't eat any other stuff that makes people
fat, unless I bake it, or at birthdays, or another kind of celebration with yummy food.

Ooooh, the meteor shower was last night. Glad to hear you didn't miss it.

Magnetic Phantom

Aldfridus
No, it makes me fatter. That and cookies. I don't eat any other stuff that makes people
fat, unless I bake it, or at birthdays, or another kind of celebration with yummy food.

Ooooh, the meteor shower was last night. Glad to hear you didn't miss it.

"NotAllBread" =D
My country claims to have more than a thousand different kinds of bread. Bread is a thing here.
Curiously, I don't even eat that much bread ...
... but when you bake your own bread, you can put all the good and fun stuff into it,
like different kinds of seeds and grains and maybe some nuts.
So you get all kinds of essential fatty acids and minerals and complex carbohydrates
and it'll be good for you. *

I think anything can make people fat - when they eat too much of it.
Of course, you'd have to eat a lot more of, say, broccoli, to get fat than, say, butter ... but all in all I think it's more about balance and moderation than about certain kinds of food.

I find myself turning to the "unless I bake them" solution with cookies myself though.
Bought ones are simply not that great and sometimes they're rather expensive
and then I find myself thinking: "I could make those myself and they'd be better or at least fresher ..."

It is still on, you can go see the meteors!

The other night was just the maximum and there was a cloudless sky.
Yesterday it was cloudy and tonight there was even a bit of rain.
(Yay for rain, too bad about the meteors tho.)

* That reminds me: Have I ever linked you to this channel?
Something makes me think you'll like it. :3

Feline Enchantress

Anjoulie
"NotAllBread" =D
My country claims to have more than a thousand different kinds of bread. Bread is a thing here.
Curiously, I don't even eat that much bread ...
... but when you bake your own bread, you can put all the good and fun stuff into it,
like different kinds of seeds and grains and maybe some nuts.
So you get all kinds of essential fatty acids and minerals and complex carbohydrates
and it'll be good for you. *

I think anything can make people fat - when they eat too much of it.
Of course, you'd have to eat a lot more of, say, broccoli, to get fat than, say, butter ... but all in all I think it's more about balance and moderation than about certain kinds of food.

I find myself turning to the "unless I bake them" solution with cookies myself though.
Bought ones are simply not that great and sometimes they're rather expensive
and then I find myself thinking: "I could make those myself and they'd be better or at least fresher ..."

It is still on, you can go see the meteors!

The other night was just the maximum and there was a cloudless sky.
Yesterday it was cloudy and tonight there was even a bit of rain.
(Yay for rain, too bad about the meteors tho.)

* That reminds me: Have I ever linked you to this channel?
Something makes me think you'll like it. :3

Aren't you clever.

I already eat seeds and grains and nuts. Usually at lunch, with yogurt, or as a simple snack.
I don't need to add bread into the mix. But grilled cheese sandwiches are another thing, completely.

Germans that settled on the South of my country gave us the custom of having bread at breakfast and evening meals.

I bought some white chocolate covered chocolate cookies yesteday, though. Those are the best.

I do find those kind of cooking channels funny and stuff. But I like my cooking shows to be cute.

Or informative shows with sexy, smart and girls. And funny guys. We have that over here.

Magnetic Phantom

Aldfridus
Aren't you clever.

I already eat seeds and grains and nuts. Usually at lunch, with yogurt, or as a simple snack.
I don't need to add bread into the mix. But grilled cheese sandwiches are another thing, completely.

Germans that settled on the South of my country gave us the custom of having bread at breakfast and evening meals.

I bought some white chocolate covered chocolate cookies yesteday, though. Those are the best.

I do find those kind of cooking channels funny and stuff. But I like my cooking shows to be cute.

Or informative shows with sexy, smart and girls. And funny guys. We have that over here.

Ah, you caught that one. =D

I do that too but bread is ... bread.
Do you have a grilled cheese sandwich recipe? o.o

Your country is so loooooong, it's interesting that such customs still made it all the way up north!

Those look nice! We have similar ones (butter cookies with chocolate on top) but I don't think they make them with white chocolate, just milk, dark and, I think, coffee-flavored (which I wouldn't buy).

I'm always torn between "They're too loud and they waste food!" which are two very bad things in my books and "But somehow they're funny."

Awh, the lady from the cute channel is adorable!
Reminds me of this lady.

Ha, I remember Okinawa as: "the island where they love these warty melons and purple potatoes" among other things. They really celebrate these two.

One day, I'm going to unearth and expand my Spanish ...

And I definitely shouldn't have read this just before dinnertime. ._.

Feline Enchantress

Anjoulie
And I definitely shouldn't have read this just before dinnertime. ._.

Well, you can always eat something in between meals! emotion_awesome

Magnetic Phantom

Aldfridus
Well, you can always eat something in between meals! emotion_awesome

Nooooo, that would be like eating bread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff