• Forum Dabbler 200

Ghostly Gaian

12,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Magnetic Phantom

Aldfridus
Wine is yucky. I prefer rum. At least I can pour other stuff into rum.

That's capitalism for you, right there.

Meh, it wouldn't be embarrassing for me. But I can't say that peeps looking at my dong wouldn't be.

Well, tell her to trade places with me. I'd love to jog around the forest and have snow on Winter.

It's free of charge. They actually talk to each other before I (or anyone else) do anything. It's a tiny place.

How can you not like legumes? Lentils are like, the best thing ever.

I don't like the taste of pasta. Unless it's masked with other stuff.

I like lasagna because it's a bunch of cheese and meat separated by tiny dough thingies.

Edit: Also, theme of the thread:
I don't like any alcoholic beverage, it just doesn't get past my nose who keeps saying: "That smells rotten, don't drink that."
One of the very few alcoholic things I ever sampled was Cachaça, which is similar to rum, in the form of Caipirinha.
I had one sip and decided it tasted like face wash and that I didn't want any more of it.

You can pour other things into wine, though some people may think it's blasphemous.
Ancient greeks and romans used to mix water with wine the whole time,
and then there is spritzer, punch, sangria, and mulled wine.
You can also have cider mixed with either soda or lemonade (or, apparently, heated with cinnamon stick, cloves and a slice of lemon).

It's failed capitalism then, because they ended up not getting my money.
Next time, I'll just buy some grape juices and take them along for the lols.
Once we met a small party of people who had brought their own wine since they didn't like the local wines,
which is funny cause the event is organized by the local wine growers, so sampling the wines is sort of the reason to hike across their hills ...
Another funny tidbit: They also have a competition that you can enter in when you finish most of the hiking,
and I won a bottle of wine last year. blaugh

I have this plan that if I ever happen to come across an exhibitionist,
I want to laugh at them or else give them a rating (like in horse dressage or ice skating)
so their expectations will be frustrated and they will be embarrassed.
But I don't know whether I'd have the presence of mind to pull that off in the event.

My jog around the forest yielded a deer and a squirrel sighting today. =D
Maybe I can get you some snowy forest pictures this year.

Ah, so it is included in your gym membership? Nice!
I just keep running through the forest like an idiot, wondering what other people think about that.

I just didn't really grow up with legumes, except for beans (my grandma used to prepare them in a process similar to how you make sauerkraut I think) and lentil soup (also made by her, looked nasty, and I don't even remember anyone expecting me to eat it, so I probably noped that one early on).
I keep thinking I should find some recipes and try them but somehow I never get around to it.

Once I had a piece of lasagna that was basically all pasta with only microscopic layers of something in between, quite odd.
I like lasagna too, the vegetable kind, of course.
But you could even replace the pasta using strips of zucchini.

Haha, that video! Is that really a very common occurrence though?
I don't set out to look at people's crotches but I never noticed that happening in my vicinity.

Feline Enchantress

Discontinued Infinity
heart

You're 27 years old.

Anjoulie
I don't like any alcoholic beverage, it just doesn't get past my nose who keeps saying: "That smells rotten, don't drink that."
One of the very few alcoholic things I ever sampled was Cachaça, which is similar to rum, in the form of Caipirinha.
I had one sip and decided it tasted like face wash and that I didn't want any more of it.

You can pour other things into wine, though some people may think it's blasphemous.
Ancient greeks and romans used to mix water with wine the whole time,
and then there is spritzer, punch, sangria, and mulled wine.
You can also have cider mixed with either soda or lemonade (or, apparently, heated with cinnamon stick, cloves and a slice of lemon).

It's failed capitalism then, because they ended up not getting my money.
Next time, I'll just buy some grape juices and take them along for the lols.
Once we met a small party of people who had brought their own wine since they didn't like the local wines,
which is funny cause the event is organized by the local wine growers, so sampling the wines is sort of the reason to hike across their hills ...
Another funny tidbit: They also have a competition that you can enter in when you finish most of the hiking,
and I won a bottle of wine last year. blaugh

I have this plan that if I ever happen to come across an exhibitionist,
I want to laugh at them or else give them a rating (like in horse dressage or ice skating)
so their expectations will be frustrated and they will be embarrassed.
But I don't know whether I'd have the presence of mind to pull that off in the event.

My jog around the forest yielded a deer and a squirrel sighting today. =D
Maybe I can get you some snowy forest pictures this year.

Ah, so it is included in your gym membership? Nice!
I just keep running through the forest like an idiot, wondering what other people think about that.

I just didn't really grow up with legumes, except for beans (my grandma used to prepare them in a process similar to how you make sauerkraut I think) and lentil soup (also made by her, looked nasty, and I don't even remember anyone expecting me to eat it, so I probably noped that one early on).
I keep thinking I should find some recipes and try them but somehow I never get around to it.

Once I had a piece of lasagna that was basically all pasta with only microscopic layers of something in between, quite odd.
I like lasagna too, the vegetable kind, of course.
But you could even replace the pasta using strips of zucchini.

Haha, that video! Is that really a very common occurrence though?
I don't set out to look at people's crotches but I never noticed that happening in my vicinity.

Eeew, you drank face wash? rofl

Well, you can mix most drink, for sure. But I can't do that with wine. It just tastes bad.

Squirrels! I saw one in Florida, once. It ran away into a bush.

I does happen a lot. Like when one is at class and is asked to go into the board to write something.

Ghostly Gaian

12,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ghostly Gaian

12,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Aldfridus
Discontinued Infinity
heart

You're 27 years old.

... wait how dod you know? xD

Feline Enchantress

Discontinued Infinity
Aldfridus
Discontinued Infinity
heart

You're 27 years old.

... wait how dod you know? xD

Quite simple:

- I went to your profile expecting to have images or something, linking to a photobucket account.

- Used the username from the photobucket account to search for other sites with the same e-handle.

- Tracked a deviantart account with an outdated myspace link with your full name.

- Search for the only peeps in the world that aren't over 40 with your full name.

Welcome to the thread 3nodding

Magnetic Phantom

Aldfridus
Eeew, you drank face wash? rofl

Well, you can mix most drink, for sure. But I can't do that with wine. It just tastes bad.

Squirrels! I saw one in Florida, once. It ran away into a bush.

I does happen a lot. Like when one is at class and is asked to go into the board to write something.

Comparing the taste to the scent of course.

Ha, lots of people on your Christmas markets and those booking cheap holidays on Majorca would disagree.

They have grey squirrels though, we have red ones. They're smaller and shy, so you can't fish them:

Hm, maybe it's a stress- or anxiety-related thing then?

Note to self: keep using different names to make accounts with.

Feline Enchantress

Anjoulie

Also, don't join Loyal's Bazaar with all of your accounts at the same time.

Magnetic Phantom

Aldfridus
Anjoulie

Why would you join this at all?

Edit: Have you ever seen one of these?
They look like a cross between a bunny and a squirrel.

Feline Enchantress

Anjoulie
Aldfridus
Anjoulie

Why would you join this at all?

Edit: Have you ever seen one of these?
They look like a cross between a bunny and a squirrel.

Dunno. Elitism?

I haven't seen vizcachas in person, but they are so cute. More than a bunny or/and a squirrel.

But I think they aren't as tame as capybaras. I'd like to have a bunch of them as pets.

Magnetic Phantom

Aldfridus
Dunno. Elitism?

I haven't seen vizcachas in person, but they are so cute. More than a bunny or/and a squirrel.

But I think they aren't as tame as capybaras. I'd like to have a bunch of them as pets.

Is that elite in some way? I thought the elitist guild was the one for that expensive cash shop that has been somewhat abandoned.

Maybe bunny^squirrel then. ^^
They look so soft. o.o Some day, I'd like to get chinchillas. Not the same, but somewhat similar.

Tameness might be a matter of breeding. Didn't I post the Silver Foxes experiment here some time ago?

Now I imagine you chilling in your pool with a small herd of capybaras.
All of you are wearing sunglasses.

Btw of chill: It's been cold lately.
After a sunny weekend of up to 32° we've now had about 17° for a week, with some rain.
It seems weather can only do extremes anymore.

Feline Enchantress

Anjoulie
Is that elite in some way? I thought the elitist guild was the one for that expensive cash shop that has been somewhat abandoned.

Maybe bunny^squirrel then. ^^
They look so soft. o.o Some day, I'd like to get chinchillas. Not the same, but somewhat similar.

Tameness might be a matter of breeding. Didn't I post the Silver Foxes experiment here some time ago?

Now I imagine you chilling in your pool with a small herd of capybaras.
All of you are wearing sunglasses.

Btw of chill: It's been cold lately.
After a sunny weekend of up to 32° we've now had about 17° for a week, with some rain.
It seems weather can only do extremes anymore.

Who knows what goes by "elitism" these days. At least on Gaia.
Remember the speed-mob crews? I thought they where elitists.

I got a Cinccino in my Pokémon game that wrecks most teams. It's kind of a chinchilla. Chinchillas are cute!

That's such a great thought. I'll steal it from you.

I call it "90's weather." Everything was "extreme" back then.

Friendly Regular

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hello,

Good morning/afternoon/good evening

Feline Enchantress

Stormmane the hunter
Hello,

Good morning/afternoon/good evening

20 minutes 'til noon here.