Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm going to see Motley Crue on July 31st and I'm going to see Poison on August 24th.

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
I missed CrewFest, dammit (had to work), but am bound and determined to go to Projekt Revolution this year. I get to work the Music For Relief booth, so get in free. Just have to get there, and park, and it's gravy after that.

Conservative Fatcat

I really want to go to Popped! in Philadelphia. They have Vampire Weekend, Mates of State, Crystal Castles, the Ting Tings and Gogol Bordello, all of whom I love, and even though I don't care much for Dan Deacon's music, he puts on a hell of a show (I've seen him live twice). And Daniel Johnston's supposed to be playing on the third day. whee whee whee
I'm going to Sigur Rós on the 16th and 17th in New York. Then I am going to Sigur Rós in Toronto.
I know as of summer festivals I am for sure attending Warped Tour.
The line-up is incredible, Bring Me The Horizon AND Greeley Estates? That's epic!
Though, I don't know about alot of other festivals, big tours though. I'm definitly attending Scream The Prayer Tour in July. I attended Projekt Revolution last year, (I went for MSI, Madina Lake, Saosin, and HIM. I hate Linkin Park). Though, the lineup this year is so-so. The only band I know I would for sure watch this year would be Atreyu, and I saw/met them in April at Taste of Chaos.
- Soul Asylum
- Cinderella
- Slaughter, Dokken and Blue Oyster Cult
- Sebastian Bach and Poison
- Possibly Cruefest in Winnepeg.
JadeBayley
I'm going to see Motley Crue on July 31st and I'm going to see Poison on August 24th.

Same here, though I'll be seeing the Crue on the 24th, hopefully. I don't know when or if Poison is coming to Dallas.
Add this to my list...

Duffy 6/19
yeah i am FINALLY going to warped tour this year in chula vista and in carson but i am pissed! i wanted to go last year to see sum 41!boooooo my timing sucks...... crying
JadeBayley

I hate you! xD

They were awesome last year.

Anyways, im going Download and Bloodstock this year (uk festivals) xD

Idk who I'm seeing yet.
It all depends on my work schedule and s**t.
Plus the closes big city to me is s**t when it comes to a music scene.
Don't believe what people say about Austin unless you're into folk or hipster s**t.
Der Lebende Geist
Quixotic Faye
I'm seeing Billy Joel and Jimmy Buffett this year.

I want to see Gym Class Heroes, but they're going on Warped and I have no interest in that.

I was going to see them, only because of The Academy Is... though. I really want to see Phantom Planet, but they are with Paramore and I don't know if its worth Paramore to see Phantom Planet.
Yeah, earlier this year I wanted to see Jimmy Eat World and had to ask myself if it was worth sitting through Paramore.

Turns out, no, it isn't.
Motley Crue - 7/31 - 8/1
Van's Warped Tour - 6/25
Cobra Starship - 6/27
The Cab - 8/7
Alesana
- 6/23
Breathe Carolina - 6/26
Well, it is just eleven days till I see Mindless Self Indulgence, Julien-K, and The Birthday Massacre. Have to go all the way to Nashville but I got a free ride to it. Can not wait!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff