Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yesterday I saw the soundtrack of my summer tour. It had The Maine, Metro Station, Good Charlotte, and Boys Like Girls. The Maine was actually really good. Metro Station was better live. Good Charlotte sounds like what they sound-so they were good. But, I wasn't too impressed with them. And I didn't stick around for Boys Like Girls. I love their music, but they suck live. I saw them play at another concert and it was a disappointment.
There's this fest called Thursday at the Square here in Buffalo and the shows are free. Yesterday I saw Klear and Saliva. Best concert I've been to. Next Thursday is Agent ME and Candlebox.
I can't wait to see Simple Plan, with Faber Drive and Metro Station !
It's gonna be the highlight of my summer. :] I hope.
I was at V festival for the sunday. *cough* Just to see Muse *cough* And they did not dissapoint ^^
Last week I got to see Finntroll with a couple of other bands, one of which I'm actually friends with. I got to meet Vreth, too. blaugh

And this Friday, I'm going to go see NIGHTWISH with Sonata Arctica. 4laugh xd blaugh

I went to CrueFest like, a month and a half ago too. So, needless to say, it's been a good summer for concerts/shows. lol

4,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
i went to download festival this year but i could only afford one day so i went on the friday and saw black tide, seether, disturbed, motorhead, judas priest and kiss

Kiss were AMAZING! 35 years and theyre still rocking hard and me and my friend started a crowd chant
******** YEAH FEST 5!

this weekend.

echo park.
um i went to lollapalooza and projekt revolution this year other than that i just attented random concerts
Carcar65
Cruefest (Motley Crue and many others) was in my state last weekend... but mom says i'm too young to go to concerts crying , so i stayed home and watched another Motley Crue concert on Vh1 Classic. rofl

i wanted to go too but they didnt come near me i went to see seether and finger 11 that was sweet i also cant wait untill ac/dc's world tour
Anyone going to Bumbershoot the next three days in Seattle? (:

http://bumbershoot.org/lineup.htm

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
The Jonas Brothers had a summer tour.

Swashbuckling Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Olympian 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
pseudo-sadistic
i went to download festival this year but i could only afford one day so i went on the friday and saw black tide, seether, disturbed, motorhead, judas priest and kiss

Kiss were AMAZING! 35 years and theyre still rocking hard and me and my friend started a crowd chant

I got to go for the whole weekend...
and despite what everyone says Lostprophets were still the best band as far as I was concerned.
Well, if she wants to dance and drink all night...

If anyone lives in New England area, there is this little tiny fest (like 2,000 people tops) in VT that is totally worth driving to! It is called the NorthEast Kingdom Music Fest, and it is the first weekend of August every year.

The music is everything from underground hip hop, to punk, to bluegrass, to reggae, to folk. There are bands that are world famous and bands that no one has heard of. It is 2 nights and 2 days of music, plus a circus performance, yoga classes, free camping, parking, and drinking water, and all kinds of other great stuff.

www.nekmf.com

Put it on the calender for next year!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...Oh, there's no one that can stop her.
September 14 and 15 theres a street concert series called "Summer blockparty weekend." All I know its MSI will be playing so I'm there

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff