2,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
JadeEye
NightmareRainbowDash
can i apply already?
crying

If you meet the qualifications, you are free to apply whenever the application is available (which is all the time currently as far as I am aware).

yeah but i dont know where the application form is? xp

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
NightmareRainbowDash
JadeEye
NightmareRainbowDash
can i apply already?
crying

If you meet the qualifications, you are free to apply whenever the application is available (which is all the time currently as far as I am aware).

Please reread the first two posts of this thread.

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
NightmareRainbowDash
JadeEye
NightmareRainbowDash
can i apply already?
crying

All the information you need including how to apply is located within the first two posts of this thread. You may want to have another read of it.

Lonely Friend

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Beta Critic 0
NightmareRainbowDash
JadeEye
NightmareRainbowDash
can i apply already?
crying

Just like they said reread the first two posts sorta that your first test is on how to find it. X3

Omnipresent Poster

If it's okay, I will like a moderator to Pm me my current "active" reports on my profile. I submitted an application around September, but I'm wondering whether I have to keep a consistent 100+ reports on my profile in case they get to mines or not. At the time, I did have that number of reports.

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Vintrict
If it's okay, I will like a moderator to Pm me my current "active" reports on my profile. I submitted an application around September, but I'm wondering whether I have to keep a consistent 100+ reports on my profile in case they get to mines or not. At the time, I did have that number of reports.

If you'd like to have a word with a moderator, you'll have to go and PM one. As for the 100+, I don't think so. As long as you've met the criteria when you were submitting the application, that's what counts. But actively reporting even after you've submitted the report will give you donuts points on showing you're serious about being a moderator.

6,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Quote:
Q: Do I have to report a certain number of ToS violations to apply?

A: Yes, you need to have reported at least 100 ToS violations (at least 50 must be Forum reports - the other 50 can be Forum, Towns, PM, etc.) within the last 6 months to qualify. You may not know how many reports you have made, but when we review your application, your report history is reviewed and we will verify both the quantity and quality of your reports.

If you report violations regularly when you see them, it helps Gaia and it increases your chances of becoming a Moderator. So, report often and report accurately.

Can you see the reports that you've made?
To see how many reports you've made for far?

Unstoppable Krampus

iSkittleTime
Quote:
Q: Do I have to report a certain number of ToS violations to apply?

A: Yes, you need to have reported at least 100 ToS violations (at least 50 must be Forum reports - the other 50 can be Forum, Towns, PM, etc.) within the last 6 months to qualify. You may not know how many reports you have made, but when we review your application, your report history is reviewed and we will verify both the quantity and quality of your reports.

If you report violations regularly when you see them, it helps Gaia and it increases your chances of becoming a Moderator. So, report often and report accurately.

Can you see the reports that you've made?
To see how many reports you've made for far?

No, but you can PM any moderator and ask them for a count.

User Image
i want to be four moderator available atm?

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

User Image
                Hey, I applied back in July of last year to become a mod. Last I checked (some time in the past week or two) my application was being reviewed. I'm pretty sure I applied at the end of July, but I just went to check my status and I'm getting the application page. I just have two questions.
                1. Is my seeing the application a glitch (due to it not being 6 months after I applied)?
                2. If I get denied or accepted, will I get a "Sorry, you've been denied" or "Welcome to the team" kind of PM?

I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be seeing the application again, but could I have been denied and just not notified, causing the app to appear again?
                Thank you to any mod that replies. 4laugh

Oh, and just a small question, if a user becomes a mod, are they required to make changes to their post style (if they have one)? Like, are there limits on how large or distracting the images can be?

User Image
Crystal Sparda
User Image
                Hey, I applied back in July of last year to become a mod. Last I checked (some time in the past week or two) my application was being reviewed. I'm pretty sure I applied at the end of July, but I just went to check my status and I'm getting the application page. I just have two questions.
                1. Is my seeing the application a glitch (due to it not being 6 months after I applied)?
                2. If I get denied or accepted, will I get a "Sorry, you've been denied" or "Welcome to the team" kind of PM?

I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be seeing the application again, but could I have been denied and just not notified, causing the app to appear again?
                Thank you to any mod that replies. 4laugh

Oh, and just a small question, if a user becomes a mod, are they required to make changes to their post style (if they have one)? Like, are there limits on how large or distracting the images can be?

User Image

You are still under review. I believe the application page showing up is a side effect of allowing reapplications, I think it even shows up for current moderators.
When an admin reaches a decision, you will get a PM either way, whether you're accepted or declined.
As a mod, any official communications you send (Like warnings, reminders, posting in an official context) have restrictions about post styles, as readability is important, but just chatting with friends in a hangout thread shouldn't. mrgreen

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

mcm
You are still under review. I believe the application page showing up is a side effect of allowing reapplications, I think it even shows up for current moderators.
When an admin reaches a decision, you will get a PM either way, whether you're accepted or declined.
As a mod, any official communications you send (Like warnings, reminders, posting in an official context) have restrictions about post styles, as readability is important, but just chatting with friends in a hangout thread shouldn't. mrgreen

User Image
                Okay, thank you mcm! heart You rock for replying so quickly!

User Image
i want to become a mod what do i have to do

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

SextingYourMom
i want to become a mod what do i have to do

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════
            Read the first two posts of this topic, and you should know then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff