Welcome to Gaia! ::

ll P W E E P ll
Houka no Arashi
im kinda lost on how to apply exactly x.x

The application is on the front page, you just have to look for it. If you already found it but it won't submit, try a different browser. Internet explorer and the application don't get along.
User Image

thank you thats what i was wondering about x.x
i coulnt find it so i was like err...
Ik im not old enough to be a mod but im very mature and i swear i will do my best so can i be a Moderator?
LovexHugsxKisses
Ik im not old enough to be a mod but im very mature and i swear i will do my best so can i be a Moderator?

No. You must be 18 to apply. This is not becuase we feel that being under 18 you are not mature enough, this is becuase to become a mod you have to sign a legal contract and that contract is not valid in the state Gaia is located in unless you are 18 or older.

Sparkly Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i have met all the requirements of being a mod and this aint my first time of applying and all i wanna do is help ppl anyway i can ^^ plz give me a chance and have a good day and good luck 2 the others that r applying
isnt the 300posts are required before applying ?

Newbie Gekko

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
im not old enough to be a mod but when i do get someday maybe will i still have the time
to check marketplace get some items and have fun with friends ?
Seraph Flauvel
isnt the 300posts are required before applying ?

Yes, you are required to have 3000 posts before applying. All requirements for applying are listed on the first page of this this thread.

HoT LoLyPoP_BG_
im not old enough to be a mod but when i do get someday maybe will i still have the time
to check marketplace get some items and have fun with friends ?

Yes and no. Moderators are still normal users, we check the marketplace, dress up our avatars, and hang out with friends. However, we have extra responsibilities that normal users do not, and these responsibilities come before playtime on Gaia.

Newbie Gekko

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Elda-Kun

Yes and no. Moderators are still normal users, we check the marketplace, dress up our avatars, and hang out with friends. However, we have extra responsibilities that normal users do not, and these responsibilities come before playtime on Gaia.

so if i do my job and do it good i get time to hang out with friends who like not because of me and like me because im mod but i dont now that because im naiv ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff