Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Tried 3 times to submit application but cant even get off of the terms and conditions page.
put in my real name and password but the hyperlink below is just a red box!
Any idea my little chickens?

[K!ng]'s Partner

Omnipresent Elder

Use anything else but IE?
I find FireFox works the best =)

Devoted Lover

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
So if we on a normal basis seldom see any report worthy violations, in order to get our 100 reports in 6 months, do we just lurk the forums to hopefully find someone who is violating a rule?

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
Guardian de Lune
So if we on a normal basis seldom see any report worthy violations, in order to get our 100 reports in 6 months, do we just lurk the forums to hopefully find someone who is violating a rule?

Almost everywhere you look there is reportable content.
Remember it doesn't just have to be the big rule breakers like password phishing. Anything that breaks either the ToS or a forum rule is reportable. Spam, misplaced threads, oversized signatures etc...they all count.
The more variety you show in your reports the better it shows off your understanding of the ToS so branching out into different forums is never a bad thing. If anything, having a greater knowledge of a larger range of forums will help you greatly should you be accepted into the training stage.

Devoted Lover

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Sharkworld
Guardian de Lune

Almost everywhere you look there is reportable content.
Remember it doesn't just have to be the big rule breakers like password phishing. Anything that breaks either the ToS or a forum rule is reportable. Spam, misplaced threads, oversized signatures etc...they all count.
The more variety you show in your reports the better it shows off your understanding of the ToS so branching out into different forums is never a bad thing. If anything, having a greater knowledge of a larger range of forums will help you greatly should you be accepted into the training stage.

Ok thx..
very helpful.
Uh oh……….I just made an application not knowing I had to be at least 18.
I feel so stupid.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
The_Lovely_Insanity
I feel so stupid.

Well, you'll end up getting a rejection email PM at best. sweatdrop

Luckily though, they now allow re-applications, so when you turn 18, you can try again.
Soprano Mochi Kitty
The_Lovely_Insanity
I feel so stupid.

Well, you'll end up getting a rejection email at best. sweatdrop

Luckily though, they now allow re-applications, so when you turn 18, you can try again.

Sweet okay, thanks 3nodding
i have a question how do i apply for the moderator there's no link?

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

gayaoutline1
i have a question how do i apply for the moderator there's no link?

Check the first two posts again, carefully. The link is there.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I'm still getting the 'you may not apply because you have 2 or more warnings' page, may I contact one of you moderators and clarify this? I checked with a mod in August and was told I needed to wait until November but I'm still getting it.
II Tenth Doctor II
I'm still getting the 'you may not apply because you have 2 or more warnings' page, may I contact one of you moderators and clarify this? I checked with a mod in August and was told I needed to wait until November but I'm still getting it.
You can check with a moderator to reveiw your past infractions.
I have a question.
Okay, do Gaia Staff buy all they want? Or, do they have to earn gaia gold like the rest of us?
I had that question for like, EVER!

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
II_taylor_jones_II
I have a question.
Okay, do Gaia Staff buy all they want? Or, do they have to earn gaia gold like the rest of us?
I had that question for like, EVER!

We are users just like you guys and gals just with some extra responsibilities.
We have to earn our gold using the same methods as everyone else. If anything we have less time to earn gold/items because we are busy moderating.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff