Welcome to Gaia! ::

My best gaiaonline memory was when me and some friends finished the last boss on Zomg. I remember that we used along time on that quest, because my computer kept lagging, but my friends never left me and kept defibing me smile

Proxy Soldier

Cerebus05
Mapoii
Cerebus05
they should release new faces...or at least something under the gaia tab

This . I 2nd this . xd
.like the npc faces in gold or something razz

That's a great idea . o . o Start a petition right away ! xd

Sparkly Darling

♔♔♔

Well~,
hello there loves.
User Image

♔♔♔

Proxy Soldier

Wiin
My best gaiaonline memory was when me and some friends finished the last boss on Zomg. I remember that we used along time on that quest, because my computer kept lagging, but my friends never left me and kept defibing me smile

Defibrillate FTW ! classified_fu
Mapoii
Wiin

Defibrillate FTW ! classified_fu

YES biggrin

Rainbow Hunter

13,875 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Hygienic 200
I remember when I Went to the muppets movie hing-I walked around that place for like an hour everyday XD

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

Wiin
i hate how you need 3 people to finished it now. Eric and I got there and we couldn;t get it because we needed another person to get the switches

Lonely Sex Symbol

What a great contest, who wouldn't want to win an Angelic Halo or minis?

I have a lot of fond memories of Gaia, I've been around since 2008 and have a few close friends that I still talk to this day. We've laughed together, cried together, and helped/been there for one another as much as we possibly could.

I started on Gaia with cosplay accounts (lots of them), I would do characters from my favorite video games and animes. I loved cosplaying on Gaia because it was so much cheaper then cosplaying in real life. Going into towns in my cosplays surrounded by other cosplayers made me feel like I was in a virtual convention. I also loved to roleplay. It wasn't until 2010 that I started making accounts that are considered OCs (original characters).

As I said, along the way I made lots of friends. Some just associates, others that I talked to some-what regularly, and the very rare occasion those that I became close with.

Gaia is a wonderful site and I hope it sticks around for another 10 years.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
What an amazing contest. heart heart

Stalker

wow talk about amazing prizes!

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I love the old gaia. This event is awesome. I remember the 2004 gaia. That's when I joined. I still love minis, even though they're so expensive still.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
l2 a d i o
Konani_NTH
l2 a d i o
Konani_NTH

neh, interesting you're saying everyone's so mean now
maybe the Greed of Gaia has spread and rooted deeply within it's people =w=
well not everyone but most people on towns and rally are very mean

pff, who ever goes to towns and rally _|3
i have to, in order to meet with my friend gonk

so what do you meet and talk about?

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Gift me funny mad-lib hearts please and ill give you a funny one. I'm up for some creative writing. desu?

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Margaree
wow talk about amazing prizes!
Truly!

Stalker

aiiii...my brain is going to explode!! There is just to many awesome threads to post in and I can't be in all of them at once!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff