The possibilities ! classified_fu

The depth ! The wideness ! Gaia ! classified_fu

Long live Gaia! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Like a millennium ! classified_fu

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

xStubborn
Omg, i laughed so much at the message u sent me. Everything "bat" XD
And D:! I havent had any snow here. I had some in January but none since. Apparently theres gonna be a tonne falling tomorrow until Wednesday. Just gotta wait and see XD
Hehehe, I'm glad you liked it! heart

The U.S. east coast is having a terrible storm. It's not that bad where I am but it's still pretty snowy. Do you like the snow or are you dreading it? Personally, I hate snow! Cold weather is just not for me. D:

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Cold weather sounds so appealing right now....

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

little bunnies
xStubborn
And D:! I havent had any snow here. I had some in January but none since. Apparently theres gonna be a tonne falling tomorrow until Wednesday. Just gotta wait and see XD

The U.S. east coast is having a terrible storm. It's not that bad where I am but it's still pretty snowy. Do you like the snow or are you dreading it? Personally, I hate snow! Cold weather is just not for me. D:
I'm TOTALLY missing it due to where I live. We are suppose to get like wind but 3 hours away is getting 2feet or more.

Amorous Admirer

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
im in the east coast

Dapper Dabbler

9,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Happy 10 Years!

Happy Valentines day also smile

Devoted Friend

Fact 5 out of ??
My favorite holiday used to be Christmas, but now I think it's Thanksgiving.

Proxy Soldier

Cerebus05
Mapoii
I can still remember the first ever item I quested when I got here in Gaia , it was the Lunar Cowl and the Lunar Cloak . xd
Horns of the Demon and Ninja Headband here

Mine was back '08 I guess . xd You've been here since '04 ? o . o The Horns and Headband are still on demand nowadays . xd

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

Cerebus05
little bunnies
xStubborn

I'm TOTALLY missing it due to where I live. We are suppose to get like wind but 3 hours away is getting 2feet or more.
So lucky! Here, we have residual effects but nothing like the full force of the storm. Maybe we'll get a foot or so? If it's good snow and it lets up I might make a snowman. 3nodding
BTW, who exactly was complaining about having too many contests? How in the heck do we have too many contests? Isn't that an oxymoron?
Happy birthday GAIA -^w^-
Wish you a happy 2468135790 year to go with

Can't believe how fast the time run

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Wesq
-i- Luciferian -i-
Wait - really, I could possibly win an Angelic Halo?
Sure, if you are lucky enough to win on that day and that is the MC Letter you pick.

this is a lie O.O i got a staff notice that said it was a joke

I also think so D: And it sucks, imagine how incredible could it be to actually win the Angelic Halo! :O

if you ask me that was Pretty mean, so many people would take it seriously, to me joking about it is pretty crass ._. I'd adore one but not going to happen one can dream though!

Dedicated Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
KF-Socky
xStubborn
KF-Socky
Karpoozi
KF-Socky

I've made friends on here I've been talking to over the past 7 years lol

Exactly! Oh, Gaia heart

It's enough to give you the warm fuzzies. biggrin

OMG! Your Signature is so cute crying
I was gonna send u another one i've seen before, but the link doesn't work for some reason ;.;

Awwwww, Cat's are en endless source of humour and warm fuzzy feelings >.< I wish the link had worked though.

It was some cute baby duckling running towards the camera. So cute! XD

Devoted Friend

Fact 6 out of ??
My favorite tea is Thai tea

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

Hakezu
Fact 5 out of ??
My favorite holiday used to be Christmas, but now I think it's Thanksgiving.
Why did it change? c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces