Welcome to Gaia! ::

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

xStubborn
little bunnies
xStubborn
Omg, i laughed so much at the message u sent me. Everything "bat" XD
And D:! I havent had any snow here. I had some in January but none since. Apparently theres gonna be a tonne falling tomorrow until Wednesday. Just gotta wait and see XD
Hehehe, I'm glad you liked it! heart

The U.S. east coast is having a terrible storm. It's not that bad where I am but it's still pretty snowy. Do you like the snow or are you dreading it? Personally, I hate snow! Cold weather is just not for me. D:

Well, i dont mind the snow or the sun. I enjoy both.
But omg -.-" I cant stand the rain and wind. Worse place for me to live to be honest. And thats exactly where i live. The UK. Windy and rainy ALL THE TIME. D:
But you get to wear such lovely trenchcoats and carry umbrellas with you, if you like, and that looks so posh! I dunno, I find the gloomy, broody weather to be kind of romantic in a way. Like you can sit in a cafe and drink coffee while it rains, and write. Sigh.

I just saw a tv special on fast food in other countries and I heard that Subway has Indian food sandwiches and Dominoes has Indian food pizza and I found that to be amazing because Indian cuisine is my absolute favorite! If that's true, I want to move there! 4laugh

Amorous Admirer

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
KF-Socky

I love your sig GIF! *rubrub* heart

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
neh-
i've been on gaia for a while, and has gathered some milions worth of shite cluttering my inventory, i... think -but i'm an itemwhore so.... can't be helped~
i like my pixels

i remember though, back in the days when things were good
back in the days when roleplaying was so big and great and there were tons of interesting plays and good people to play with
as of the past year and a half it seems all of those really good players are either gone or in hiding though-
and that said, i only really play a specific subgenre of roleplaying with a number of variations-

still, i really miss those days, back when we made a thread go from page 20 to 150 in less than a month, post after post of deliciously menacing content where our characters danced like sad little puppets beneath our typing fingers~
very hard to find any good players nowadays who like to play the same things i do, really- very and incredibly hard...

it just saddens me since back in the days, we were everywhere and easy to pluck and pick
back then i could be in 5-8 different roleplays at the same time, with maybe 4-6 different characters in each

*sigh*

those were the days...

Cliff Thurst's Other Half

Steadfast Believer

xStubborn
KF-Socky
xStubborn
KF-Socky
xStubborn
KF-Socky

It's enough to give you the warm fuzzies. biggrin

OMG! Your Signature is so cute crying
I was gonna send u another one i've seen before, but the link doesn't work for some reason ;.;

Awwwww, Cat's are en endless source of humour and warm fuzzy feelings >.< I wish the link had worked though.

It was some cute baby duckling running towards the camera. So cute! XD

OMR, OMB, OMG, ERHHMERGERD. that would be so cute!!!!

OMG! I hope the link works! I found it XD
http://baconandcinnamon.tumblr.com/post/28154650765/cinnamon-holy-heart-attack

"Excuse me, do you have a little time to talk about life insurance?"
LOLOLOLOLOLOL oh this is so cool xD
-i- Luciferian -i-
I'm an 04 but i could never get it, I lived in new Zealand at the time and gaia cash wasn't created yet ._.

Ditto, getting rich back then was so hard compared to how things are today xD
Wow, New Zealand? Where do you live now? 3nodding

Dedicated Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
l2 a d i o
ChipmunkChucker
BTW, who exactly was complaining about having too many contests? How in the heck do we have too many contests? Isn't that an oxymoron?
nice avi

LOOOOL from what i know about oxymorons, i don't think it is one. But it definitely seems like one XDD

Kuro

Fact 9 out of ??
Favorite animal would be the white tiger.

Cliff Thurst's Other Half

Steadfast Believer

ChipmunkChucker
KF-Socky

I love your sig GIF! *batbat* heart

Nawwww, thankies <3

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Wesq
-i- Luciferian -i-
I'm an 04 but i could never get it, I lived in new Zealand at the time and gaia cash wasn't created yet ._.

Ditto, getting rich back then was so hard compared to how things are today xD
Wow, New Zealand? Where do you live now? 3nodding

yeah its easy peesy, and I live in Australia atm smile

Smitten Kitten

Yay! This header brings me back. crying
Konani_NTH
neh-
i've been on gaia for a while, and has gathered some milions worth of shite cluttering my inventory, i... think -but i'm an itemwhore so.... can't be helped~

I don't know how people can NOT bit itemwhores. There's so many cool ones!

Dedicated Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
KF-Socky
xStubborn
KF-Socky
xStubborn
KF-Socky

Awwwww, Cat's are en endless source of humour and warm fuzzy feelings >.< I wish the link had worked though.

It was some cute baby duckling running towards the camera. So cute! XD

OMR, OMB, OMG, ERHHMERGERD. that would be so cute!!!!

OMG! I hope the link works! I found it XD
http://baconandcinnamon.tumblr.com/post/28154650765/cinnamon-holy-heart-attack

"Excuse me, do you have a little time to talk about life insurance?"
LOLOLOLOLOLOL oh this is so cool xD

LOOOOOL

Proxy Soldier

I joined back in '08 and as the usual trend in Gaia , I've been hacked too , in fact , twice . xd I wonder if there's any gaian who's been in Gaia for more than years and haven't been hacked ever since joining here . o . o

Amorous Admirer

10,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
Konani_NTH
neh-
i like my pixels

i remember though, back in the days when things were good
back in the days when roleplaying was so big and great and there were tons of interesting plays and good people to play with
as of the past year and a half it seems all of those really good players are either gone or in hiding though-
and that said, i only really play a specific subgenre of roleplaying with a number of variations-

still, i really miss those days, back when we made a thread go from page 20 to 150 in less than a month, post after post of deliciously menacing content where our characters danced like sad little puppets beneath our typing fingers~
very hard to find any good players nowadays who like to play the same things i do, really- very and incredibly hard...

it just saddens me since back in the days, we were everywhere and easy to pluck and pick
back then i could be in 5-8 different roleplays at the same time, with maybe 4-6 different characters in each
*sigh*

those were the days...
love your avi and i been here since 06

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out