Welcome to Gaia! ::

Proxy Soldier

When hearing " long live " the first thing comes to me is " long live aekea " and I'm not really sure why . I think it's because of a thread that was titled like that back when . . . . I really don't remember at all . xd

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

Mapoii
Cerebus05
Mapoii
I can still remember the first ever item I quested when I got here in Gaia , it was the Lunar Cowl and the Lunar Cloak . xd
Horns of the Demon and Ninja Headband here

Mine was back '08 I guess . xd You've been here since '04 ? o . o The Horns and Headband are still on demand nowadays . xd
I'm pretty sure I was here in '03 but I got hack 2 or 3 times (and when I was like 1k away from getting stupid horns and back then you play all day and only got like 100g) but this account didn't and was made in 04....so "technically speaking" I guess I'm a known label '04er

Cliff Thurst's Other Half

Steadfast Believer

xStubborn
KF-Socky
xStubborn
KF-Socky
Karpoozi
KF-Socky

I've made friends on here I've been talking to over the past 7 years lol

Exactly! Oh, Gaia heart

It's enough to give you the warm fuzzies. biggrin

OMG! Your Signature is so cute crying
I was gonna send u another one i've seen before, but the link doesn't work for some reason ;.;

Awwwww, Cat's are en endless source of humour and warm fuzzy feelings >.< I wish the link had worked though.

It was some cute baby duckling running towards the camera. So cute! XD

OMR, OMB, OMG, ERHHMERGERD. that would be so cute!!!!

Dedicated Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
little bunnies
xStubborn
Omg, i laughed so much at the message u sent me. Everything "bat" XD
And D:! I havent had any snow here. I had some in January but none since. Apparently theres gonna be a tonne falling tomorrow until Wednesday. Just gotta wait and see XD
Hehehe, I'm glad you liked it! heart

The U.S. east coast is having a terrible storm. It's not that bad where I am but it's still pretty snowy. Do you like the snow or are you dreading it? Personally, I hate snow! Cold weather is just not for me. D:

Well, i dont mind the snow or the sun. I enjoy both.
But omg -.-" I cant stand the rain and wind. Worse place for me to live to be honest. And thats exactly where i live. The UK. Windy and rainy ALL THE TIME. D:

Bashful Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
For those who celebrate... Happy incoming Lunar New Year... with love prosperity, good health and wealth coming --- *cough* I mean slithering away into your heart, body and soul...

For those who don't still good tidings for a prosperous 2013 - and all of the above blessings to head your way.

emotion_bigheart

Now:

Happy Valentines day, especially to those who have cross-country, state and even continent relationships that have been formed either through normal association, or in this special realm of wonder, we love to call Gaia. May you and your loved one enjoy happiness in your relationship.

*sends out emotion_bigheart heart emotion_bigheart heart emotion_bigheart

And Happy 10th Anniversary Gaia.
I may be kind of new but... I'm happy to have been introduced to this world.
Cheerio and Party time I guess. :3

Love Plushie X3

Kuro

little bunnies
Hakezu
Fact 5 out of ??
My favorite holiday used to be Christmas, but now I think it's Thanksgiving.
Why did it change? c:
I think because.... I dunno... Thanksgiving seemed to mean more than just presents lol

Fact 7 out of ??
I currently have an iphone 4 as my phone(which is okay, I barely use my phone anyways xD)
-i- Luciferian -i-
Wesq
-i- Luciferian -i-
Wait - really, I could possibly win an Angelic Halo?
Sure, if you are lucky enough to win on that day and that is the MC Letter you pick.

this is a lie O.O i got a staff notice that said it was a joke

I also think so D: And it sucks, imagine how incredible could it be to actually win the Angelic Halo! :O

if you ask me that was Pretty mean, so many people would take it seriously, to me joking about it is pretty crass ._. I'd adore one but not going to happen one can dream though!

Yeah I agree, I think it was a mistake though. :c
Ah I wish I had joined Gaia sooner just to get it xD

Amorous Admirer

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
ChipmunkChucker
BTW, who exactly was complaining about having too many contests? How in the heck do we have too many contests? Isn't that an oxymoron?
nice avi

Shy Loiterer

Love is in the air~

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

little bunnies
So lucky! Here, we have residual effects but nothing like the full force of the storm. Maybe we'll get a foot or so? If it's good snow and it lets up I might make a snowman. 3nodding I think that in '08 we got CRAZY snow....there pictures of a 6ft guy on top of a jeep and the snowbank is still taller then them...when we got something like 300inches....or feet...I dunno I'm wicked bad at math here, and since then we haven't had like any "cold" winters. They been pretty warm/mild, snow wise. The wind this year is brutal but that's about it for the whole "super-bad-cold" winter weather.

Kuro

Fact 8 out of ??
My favorite food to eat is sushi.

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Wesq
-i- Luciferian -i-
Wesq
-i- Luciferian -i-
Wait - really, I could possibly win an Angelic Halo?
Sure, if you are lucky enough to win on that day and that is the MC Letter you pick.

this is a lie O.O i got a staff notice that said it was a joke

I also think so D: And it sucks, imagine how incredible could it be to actually win the Angelic Halo! :O

if you ask me that was Pretty mean, so many people would take it seriously, to me joking about it is pretty crass ._. I'd adore one but not going to happen one can dream though!

Yeah I agree, I think it was a mistake though. :c
Ah I wish I had joined Gaia sooner just to get it xD

I'm an 04 but i could never get it, I lived in new Zealand at the time and gaia cash wasn't created yet ._.

Dedicated Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
KF-Socky
xStubborn
KF-Socky
xStubborn
KF-Socky

It's enough to give you the warm fuzzies. biggrin

OMG! Your Signature is so cute crying
I was gonna send u another one i've seen before, but the link doesn't work for some reason ;.;

Awwwww, Cat's are en endless source of humour and warm fuzzy feelings >.< I wish the link had worked though.

It was some cute baby duckling running towards the camera. So cute! XD

OMR, OMB, OMG, ERHHMERGERD. that would be so cute!!!!

OMG! I hope the link works! I found it XD
http://baconandcinnamon.tumblr.com/post/28154650765/cinnamon-holy-heart-attack

Liberal Fatcat

My first quest was the chyaku norisu scarf, which i still have to this day

Proxy Soldier

Cerebus05
Mapoii
Cerebus05
Mapoii
I can still remember the first ever item I quested when I got here in Gaia , it was the Lunar Cowl and the Lunar Cloak . xd
Horns of the Demon and Ninja Headband here

Mine was back '08 I guess . xd You've been here since '04 ? o . o The Horns and Headband are still on demand nowadays . xd
I'm pretty sure I was here in '03 but I got hack 2 or 3 times (and when I was like 1k away from getting stupid horns and back then you play all day and only got like 100g) but this account didn't and was made in 04....so "technically speaking" I guess I'm a known label '04er

Hacking's already been a thing in Gaia back at those time ? xd Wow , a few K's were really big back then huh ? o . o But now , it's really not that much . xd But you have your Horns now , which is valued at millions now . xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff