17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Wesq
-i- Luciferian -i-

yeah its easy peesy, and I live in Australia atm smile

Yeah, 20 min. of Booty Grab = ~30k =o
I wish I wasn't such a big n00b who ignored the collectibles released back then gonk Instead I quested for gold store items!
Sweeet, I want to go there sometime =D

I just spend a ridiculous amount of money on gaia cash like $50 - 150 a week
Konani_NTH
ChipmunkChucker
Konani_NTH
ChipmunkChucker
Konani_NTH
neh-
i've been on gaia for a while, and has gathered some milions worth of shite cluttering my inventory, i... think -but i'm an itemwhore so.... can't be helped~

I don't know how people can NOT bit itemwhores. There's so many cool ones!

Gaia is so evil; it feeds our addiction _XD!

Your avi looks awesome, BTW.

domo, it's my farewell to winter avitar~

In early February? Isn't that a bit early?

Proxy Soldier

The first game I ever tried in Gaia was fishing , I really enjoyed it a lot and through that game , I met my very special friends .

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
l2 a d i o
Konani_NTH
neh-
i've been on gaia for a while, and has gathered some milions worth of shite cluttering my inventory, i... think -but i'm an itemwhore so.... can't be helped~
i like my pixels

i remember though, back in the days when things were good
back in the days when roleplaying was so big and great and there were tons of interesting plays and good people to play with
as of the past year and a half it seems all of those really good players are either gone or in hiding though-
and that said, i only really play a specific subgenre of roleplaying with a number of variations-

still, i really miss those days, back when we made a thread go from page 20 to 150 in less than a month, post after post of deliciously menacing content where our characters danced like sad little puppets beneath our typing fingers~
very hard to find any good players nowadays who like to play the same things i do, really- very and incredibly hard...

it just saddens me since back in the days, we were everywhere and easy to pluck and pick
back then i could be in 5-8 different roleplays at the same time, with maybe 4-6 different characters in each
*sigh*

those were the days...
love your avi and i been here since 06

domo, i'm glad they finally updated the mintaka and rigel dolls though, heheh -i've had them for a while~
hm, i don't know when i joined the first time though... maybe 2007 or 2008 i think, the exact date should be over at my once hacked account though, i got it back after a while- minus however many items and gold i had there
still, i find the lack of suiting roleplayers disturbing..

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
l2 a d i o
Konani_NTH
ChipmunkChucker
Konani_NTH
neh-

yea but the items are over price X_X i cant make gold still x-x

unless you're good at drawing, it's quite impossible to make good gold on gaia
ChipmunkChucker

I really should do more Booty Grabbin'. I'm addicted to Heralds of Chaos right now. xd

You really should, it's hands down the quickest way to earn gold! 3nodding
I never tried HoC, what's it like?

Amorous Admirer

10,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
Konani_NTH
l2 a d i o
Konani_NTH
neh-
i like my pixels

i remember though, back in the days when things were good
back in the days when roleplaying was so big and great and there were tons of interesting plays and good people to play with
as of the past year and a half it seems all of those really good players are either gone or in hiding though-
and that said, i only really play a specific subgenre of roleplaying with a number of variations-

still, i really miss those days, back when we made a thread go from page 20 to 150 in less than a month, post after post of deliciously menacing content where our characters danced like sad little puppets beneath our typing fingers~
very hard to find any good players nowadays who like to play the same things i do, really- very and incredibly hard...

it just saddens me since back in the days, we were everywhere and easy to pluck and pick
back then i could be in 5-8 different roleplays at the same time, with maybe 4-6 different characters in each
*sigh*

those were the days...
love your avi and i been here since 06

domo, i'm glad they finally updated the mintaka and rigel dolls though, heheh -i've had them for a while~
hm, i don't know when i joined the first time though... maybe 2007 or 2008 i think, the exact date should be over at my once hacked account though, i got it back after a while- minus however many items and gold i had there
still, i find the lack of suiting roleplayers disturbing..
my acc was 30othello30 i cant get it back x-x i been trying since 09 lol
-i- Luciferian -i-
Wesq
-i- Luciferian -i-

I wish I wasn't such a big n00b who ignored the collectibles released back then gonk Instead I quested for gold store items!

Agreed, evolving items usually skyrocket!
W00t! Got my "Lavish Tipper" achievement!

Dedicated Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
little bunnies
xStubborn
little bunnies
xStubborn
little bunnies
xStubborn
Omg, i laughed so much at the message u sent me. Everything "bat" XD
And D:! I havent had any snow here. I had some in January but none since. Apparently theres gonna be a tonne falling tomorrow until Wednesday. Just gotta wait and see XD
Hehehe, I'm glad you liked it! heart

The U.S. east coast is having a terrible storm. It's not that bad where I am but it's still pretty snowy. Do you like the snow or are you dreading it? Personally, I hate snow! Cold weather is just not for me. D:

Well, i dont mind the snow or the sun. I enjoy both.
But omg -.-" I cant stand the rain and wind. Worse place for me to live to be honest. And thats exactly where i live. The UK. Windy and rainy ALL THE TIME. D:
But you get to wear such lovely trenchcoats and carry umbrellas with you, if you like, and that looks so posh! I dunno, I find the gloomy, broody weather to be kind of romantic in a way. Like you can sit in a cafe and drink coffee while it rains, and write. Sigh.

I just saw a tv special on fast food in other countries and I heard that Subway has Indian food sandwiches and Dominoes has Indian food pizza and I found that to be amazing because Indian cuisine is my absolute favorite! If that's true, I want to move there! 4laugh

XD I think the most romantic setting is falling snow and ur all wrapped up with ur partner walking around town and shiz XD Idk ;p
AND OMG. Indian food is DA BOMB! XD
That's pretty romantic but I wish snow were warm rofl but I guess if you have a warm body to keep you toasty then that could be quite nice. c:

gonk I have to go to sleep, it's near-sunrise! I got way to caught up in this event! Nice talking to you for a bit and have fun with the event! heart

Ok c:
Sleep well! ^-^

Amorous Admirer

10,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
Konani_NTH
l2 a d i o
Konani_NTH
ChipmunkChucker
Konani_NTH
neh-

lol see maybe that why its impossible for me xD

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
ChipmunkChucker

In early February? Isn't that a bit early?

nowai, i started on it as soon as i finally got donkey skin item _x3
/my wishlist is long and expensive...

and i remember- back in the days!
when mars was a spring-month...

i also don't change my avitar all that often nowadays, since i don't visit gaia all that much anymore;
the site has become too focused on items, i only come here for... the sake of coming here, i suppose
about a year ago, i logged in only to see if i had anything to reply to in my roleplays, as has it been for the past couple of months
gaia just isn't fun unless i can have some steam blown off by abusing characters with awkward situations...

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Mapoii
Konani_NTH

Just wondering , are you cosplaying Mintaka ? Pretty much looks like her , nonetheless , nice avi . xp

nowai-
i don't do cosplays, really _x3

but i suppose it's hard to look like anyone else, all dressed in white and with her hair
-the avitar was actually based around the donkeyskin item
l2 a d i o
Konani_NTH
l2 a d i o
Konani_NTH
ChipmunkChucker
Konani_NTH
neh-

lol see maybe that why its impossible for me xD

Really? I've managed it.

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

-i- Luciferian -i-
Wesq
-i- Luciferian -i-

If i didn't have a house payment I could so do that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out