Did you post your least fave thing?

Yes!! 0.3210244192972 32.1% [ 2156 ]
No ='D 0.22930315664086 22.9% [ 1540 ]
GOLDLOL 0.26354973198332 26.4% [ 1770 ]
Thanks Rina, now I feel ill. T_T 0.18612269207862 18.6% [ 1250 ]
Total Votes:[ 6716 ]

Gracious Gekko

Food?
Raisins, eggplant, red apples, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, oatmeal, cold savory things, leafy greens, grits, carrots, squash, pumpkin flavor, rich bland Italian food, marinara/tomato sauce, cashews, pistachios, yellow mustard, cheap cake, vanilla ice cream

Drink?
Milk

Restaurant?
I'm really just not excited about Italian food or meat.

Recipe?
I love cooking, but once I made this roasted cauliflower soup of some kind... nasty. Just awful. Here it is... deceptively tasty-looking...
Another is a savory, undercooked pumpkin bread that my stepmother makes, with roasted pumpkin seeds on top of it... horrid.

Cookware?
I think most cookware is helpful and functional, so I don't really dislike any of it...

TV cooking show?
Kiddie competitions. I mean, seriously?! Sure, they're good at cooking, but you're giving their future therapist millions in material to go over.
On that note, any more game-show like one where it overtakes the cooking focus.

Chef?
Bobby Flay. I even prefer Gordon Ramsey or that Paul Hollywood to this buffoon. Beyond annoying and arrogant (or maybe it's just more tolerable with a British accent).

afsafsdfsf

restaurant: mcdonalds. i stopped eating there because i don't want to die.

I'm afraid I have some bad news for you...

everyone dies

But yeah, McD's is pretty heinous razz

Tipsy Browser

Least favorite food? Anything squishy or slimy.
& mushrooms

Insularis's Waifu

Witty Phantom

Least favorite food:
Tomatoes, strawberries, blueberries, any berry, bananas.

Ferocious Pumpkin

I refuse to touch raspberries. So nasty.

Specifically yellow mustard. I love brown mustard. But I can't stand the smell of yellow mustard or the taste.

I don't like okra. It's tolerable fried, but still gross.

Black eyed peas. Even when they're supposedly "cooked right" they still taste like dirt to me. And I actually know what dirt tastes like gonk
I actually really dislike pizza confused Well the tomato sauce. So I also dislike spaghetti and lasagna.
I don't like peanut butter. I hate toasted bread. When ever we have toast for breakfast I always have toastless toast xd xd
I don't like beans or mashed potatoes because of the texture.

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I cant stand ripe tomatoes. ketchup and marina is fine, but raw ones are just intolerable. also hate asparagus. and i refuse to eat tuna. my hubby cant even have it when i am away because the smell stays in the house and i cant stand the smell, much less the taste. when i was a teenager, i went without dinner once because i hate tuna so much. my parents kept telling me dinner was ready and i said i am not eating since its tuna. they caved and let me have mac and cheese as long as i cooked it myself. but i was willing to go hungry. anyway. also nato. almost puked when i had that. also hate mushrooms. and that is all i can think of for now.

Cheong_Unnie's Significant Otter

Familiar Trader

7,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I really dislike anyseafood, it all tastes heinous.

I don't like cheap coffee.

McDonalds. There was a period where it was all we were eating, but then a severe bout of constipation went through the household which nixxed the McD's

Anything with fish involved....bleugh.

Pans that dont have a non-stick coating.

That obnoxious, loud mothed, floppy haired asshat Joe Wicks, his voice grates more than cheese and i really wonder whonat Youtube decided his crappy adverts should come withoutna skip button

Friendly Duck

9,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I don't like bananas (haven't had one for at least 13+ years) or tomatoes. I tend to eat by texture so anything mushy is hard for me to enjoy; for example, I prefer raw mangoes over ripened ones.
My LEAST favorite ...

Food?

Vegetarian meat (what even is that I'd rather eat beancurd)
Anything cheesy (like baked rice)
Anything overly sweet (like cakes and sweet pastries)
Most pasta (especially if they're creamy)
Cold food (like soba)
Non-authentic food that hardly even taste mediocre (say Japanese food cooked by Chinese)

Drink?
Cheap/canned coffee (nauseates me)
Milk (nauseates me too)
Soda
Canned coconut juice (terrible)
Vodka (absolut is the worst)
Gin

Familiar Friend

6,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Citizen 200
[NPC] Rina
I just LOVE trying new things to eat, but sometimes I regret it! gonk Some of my LEAST favorite things are seafood and sparkling water! YUCK!

Post here and tell us what you don't like!

What is your LEAST favorite ...
  • Food?
  • Drink?
  • Restaurant?
  • Recipe?
  • Cookware?
  • TV cooking show?
  • Chef?
Please be sure to post that all here!

Least Favourite...
Food: Anything with wasabi on it cat_talk2hand
Drink: Can't think of any
Restaurant: None
Recipe: None
Cookware: None
TV cooking show: None
Chef: No one in particular...Maybe Chefs that have their feet off the ground and bring their peers down to boost themselves up
What is your LEAST favorite ...

Food? anything slimy
Drink? Coffee
Restaurant? McDonalds
Recipe? My mom's ham salad crying
Cookware? non stick
TV cooking show? question
Chef? Bobby Flay

Space Master

22,950 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Mage 100
Least favorite food: vegetarian/vegan meals, most of the veggies, olives.
Least favorite drink: milk, brandy.

♥ food: liver and licorice
drink: echinacea tea
rest: any pho restaurant or local deli

Gracious Hunter

Food: Avocados, Most green veg (gives me cramps), Liver/Kidneys/Tripe/Haggis etc, Overly soft 'buttery' meat, Beansprouts, Onions
Drink: All forms of alcohol, caffeinated drinks, anything like Coca Cola/Pepsi/Dr Pepper, energy drinks, weak tea (am British)
Restaurant: Anywhere that serves Mexican food
Recipe: Any kind of Casarole, especially my mum's Venision, wine and shallots recipe for Christmas *gag*

Fluffy Friend

Least favorite food is seafood.
Least favorite drink is coconut water.
I don't like many of those cheap chain restaurants, especially don't like Olive Garden or Red Robinsons.
Don't like any recipes that claim to be cheap and simple and end up having extensive steps and expensive ingredients.
Can't say I dislike any cookware, it all has its use.
Don't watch many cooking shows or know many chefs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff