Least favorite cookware: Old nonstick pans with wobbly handles

Anxious Gaian

Least favorite cooking show: Chopped.

Anxious Gaian

Least favorite Chef: Andrew Zimmern

Sparkly Lunatic

What is your LEAST favorite ...
Food?
Well I don't eat meat or seafood. I also hate onions, I hate any sort of nuts or seeds. I dislike tofu/soy stuff generally. I hate a lot of other stuff too.

Drink?
I am trying to get into coffee but I hate it, it's so bitter. I also hate alcohol, any kind I tried so far. I basically only drink water and tea, and sometimes milk.

Restaurant?
I don't have one place in particular, but most burger places and such, I don't like anything there. Since I am a vegetarian. Also seafood places and similar places would be useless to me. I am not fussy about restaurants in general.

Recipe?
Don't really know.

Cookware?
I don't even know much about the different kinds or whatever.

TV cooking show?
Don't watch any cooking show. Seeing any meat would gross me out.

Chef?
Don't know of or care about any chefs.
Least favorite food has got to be shrimp.

In elementary school, they served popcorn shrimp and the breading fell off, exposing what looked to be a big fat turd in the shrimp.
Before this, I ate shrimp of all kinds, all the time. From that past experience though, I have now forever been grossed out by shrimp.
Fried chicken gonk
I hate Wendy's scream
My leave favorite thing... would be any food that is Matcha flavored? I mean I like Matcha as it is, pls don't put it on anything else..

Anxious Lunatic

Food?
Mayonnaise. I hate to even type the word.

Drink?
Beverly. It's an Italian soda that tastes like earwax

Restaurant?
Probably Buffalo Wild Wing since I hate noisy atmospheres, chain restaurants and wings.

Recipe?
The process? To cook? I don't know. I'm not good with meat.

Cookware?
Microwaves. Ruins everything.

TV cooking show?
I don't have a TV, but Rachel Ray always annoyed me.

Chef?
see above

I did it.

Sparkly Phantom

My least favorite food is any type of shellfish and all things spicy. Drink: Anything that is super bitter or medicinal tasting.
Restaurant would have to be House of Lasagna in Manila after trying three lasagnas and hating them all.
My least favorite consumable item would be raw/plain avocados and coconut juice. emotion_donotwant Unless they're made into another dish like Guacamole or Buko Pie/Nata de Coco, that way the original flavor would be covered up. emotion_awesome

Gaian

What is your LEAST favorite ...

Food? Poptarts, blue cheese, and raw onion.
Drink? Anything using artificial sweeteners (I'm very sensitive to them).
Restaurant? Arby's I had to go once and never again.
Recipe? Marzipan... only because powdering almonds and sugar is just time consuming.
Cookware? Whisks, because they're a pain in the a** to clean.
TV cooking show? Farmhouse rules. I get you're folksy and lover your family, but woman if you say you love them one more time I'm going to have to stop believing you. Also Chopped. Why not make a delicious desert with chocolate, rootbeer and onion chips?
Chef? Not a big fan of Jamie Oliver. I like encouraging people to eat better, but god he's obnoxious about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff