Total Votes:[ 6716 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 300 301 302

Enduring Survivor

17,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
[NPC] Rina
I just LOVE trying new things to eat, but sometimes I regret it! gonk Some of my LEAST favorite things are seafood and sparkling water! YUCK!

Post here and tell us what you don't like!

What is your LEAST favorite ...
  • Food?
  • Drink?
  • Restaurant?
  • Recipe?
  • Cookware?
  • TV cooking show?
  • Chef?
Please be sure to post that all here!

Food- Radishes and beef. Radishes because I hate the bitter burn and beef because I'm highly allergic so I associate it with sudden death.
Drink-7 up. Tastes like plant food smells
Restaurant- Waffle House because around where I am they are full of cigarette smoke and nasty dirty often having no soap in the restrooms which is worrisome.
Recipe- anything that involves fire. I hate fire.
Cookware- I don't know the exact name but a cheap pan from Walmart I got fell apart carrying from car to front door...
TV cooking show? Don't have one. I like them all. Even the annoying ones can be fun.
Chef- Again, don't really have one because they all have their strengths and weaknesses.
Food?
Celery. I can't tolerate it unless it was already cooked into a stock. Other than that, I can't appreciate it as an ingredient or as a food.

Drink?
Mountain Dew, Red Bull, or any overly sugary drinks. They make me feel sick.

Restaurant?
I can't remember. They're probably closed already because they were so bad lol.

Recipe?
I don't remember whose YouTube channel it was, but it has to be her mac and cheese recipe. While there are plenty of horrible recipes out there (I'm looking at you, 70's party recipes!), I have no idea why hers irritated me so much? First of all, she switched ingredients without any logic. Like instead of butter, she used coconut oil. But then she still used large amounts of cheese. She also switched out regular milk for almond milk. Is it to add flavor? Is it to be vegan? Why didn't she use other vegan ingredients? Is it to be cool and in with the health crazes nowadays? If she wanted to follow that, wouldn't she be more consistent with her recipe?

Cookware?
Gimmicky kitchen gadgets that only work for one specific purpose (Ex. avocado savers). They sound like wastes of money that could be put to better things.

TV cooking show?
I don't have a particular one, but it would probably be the YouTube channel of the person I mentioned in the recipe section of this post. I'm pretty sure she has good recipes, but I'm too petty and irritated to look at them xp

Chef?
Erwan Heusaff. But I'm not even sure if he's considered a chef. People in my country think he is, but honestly he's just overrated. Please leave your gentrifying elsewhere, Mr. Heusaff! 3nodding
My least favorite food would have to be zucchini. Something about it I just CANNOT stand, last time I ate some I literally threw it right back up, ugh.

Besides that, I will eat most foods depending on how they are cooked or prepared. There are certain foods I won't/ can't eat for religious reasons, but I don't count those as foods I dislike, just foods I don't eat.

Least favorite drink would probably be Mountain Dew or Sweet Tea. I don't have a least favorite restaurant though nor do I have a least favorite of the other things either.
Food? mac and cheese
Drink? milk
Restaurant? dont have one
Recipe? dont have one
Cookware? dont have one
TV cooking show? dont have noe
Chef? dont have one
blaugh heart bump
[NPC] Rina
I just LOVE trying new things to eat, but sometimes I regret it! gonk Some of my LEAST favorite things are seafood and sparkling water! YUCK!

Post here and tell us what you don't like!

What is your LEAST favorite ...
  • Food?
  • Drink?
  • Restaurant?
  • Recipe?
  • Cookware?
  • TV cooking show?
  • Chef?
Please be sure to post that all here!

Food: turkey, white meat chicken. It's just so bland, dry and gross. Only way I can eat that is deli sliced and on a sandwich.

Drink: Anything with milk or cream. Lattes, cappuccinos, milkshakes, anything like that. Dairy is just...gross.

Restaurant: I don't like Indian food...like at all. So any Indian restaurant.

Recipe: Any recipe pretentious enough to suggest "cloves" of garlic. Like, I've got a jar of minced garlic like the rest of the world. Talk to me in terms of spoonfuls. Not cloves. Seriously, who does that?

Cookware: Any stove burner that is crooked and causes all the oil in your pans to run to one side.

TV Cooking Show: I don't know the name of the show, but the guy kept pronouncing "avocado" wrong, and it was seriously bugging me.

Chef: I don't even know if I could name any of my least favorites...

Dangerous Humorist

9,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
Food: Olives, grapefruit, oatmeal that's too lumpy, ramen made in the microwave (It's disgusting and an abomination, unless it's MADE to be microwaved, frozen chinese food, sprinkles (any kind.)

Drink: Anything that tastes like orange or grape (I hate the artificial flavors >_< wink , most alcohols (I like it fruity and creamy. I ESPECIALLY HATE BEER)

Restaurant: Not sure, never thought about it tbh..

Recipe: I only use recipes I like, but there was this one hot cocoa recipe I saw that dumped all this random sweet crap all in it and on the glass, making it a mess, and frankly WAY TOO SUGARY

Cookware: Teflon-coated s**t, it's all the worst. :U

TV Cooking Show: Beat Bobby Flay

Chef: Bobby Flay. He's an extremely cocky idiot who gets butthurt whenever anyone beats him in anything, and ends up lowkey rubbing it in his opponents' face when he wins.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff