Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Swordust
1Sunder
Ya I've been having issues for over a week now in towns and rally. All text shows up like this

Quote:
H
i

y
o
u
r

c
u
t
e

^ those are some examples...but ya all text for some reason keeps showing up like that...could someone please explain why?

I checked with a few web browsers and it seems only Chrome is doing this. In no way can Gaia fix a problem like that. In other words, switch to Mozilla, IE, etc. until Google fixes its Flash.

I'm using Firefox. This glitch still appears for me.

Perky Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Did you try everything posted above?
Yes.
What exactly is wrong? (Describe in steps, what you are doing to get the glitch that you experience. Please list any and all error messages that you notice.)
When I go to Towns, Virtual Hollywood, ect. When the users chat, is stretched - example:
"How are you" becomes
H
o
w
a
r
e
y
o
u
What browser are you using?
Firefox
What Operating System are you using? (Windows XP, Windows 98, etc.)
Windows vista
Do you have a Firewall/security system? (If so please list any and all!)
Zonealarm but it is turned off
How long has this been going on?
Since last week
Has Towns ever worked properly before now?
The odd thing is that it only happens in certain topics sometimes. If I go to a diff. one it sometimes stops doing it.
Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it?
No pattern that I can see
Will Towns work properly with a different computer?
No
Anything else we should be aware of?
Nada

Help?

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Jojo is Escapeless
The speech bubbles are doing weird things. Like they aren't going left to right they just go straight down. Same for rally. The only places it doesn't do it is in houses and on the sidewalk at the rally.

same here, wtf is up with that?

Golden Guildswoman

17,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pie For All! 300
What exactly is wrong? Try to pick flower or pick up paper, avarar says "$)(%" and then says "miss"
Can't ever pick the flower.
What browser are you using? Firefox and Google Chrome
What Operating System are you using? Windows 7 and Vista (Two Laptops)
Do you have a Firewall/security system? Spybot S&D, windows defender, Mcafee
How long has this been going on? Can't remember, honestly. Just started caring because of alchemy.
Has Towns ever worked properly before now? Sometimes, but this is a recurring problem
Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it? 70 percent of the time?
Will Towns work properly with a different computer? Nope.
Are you having issues with other Gaian Games or just towns? Just towns that i've noticed
Anything else we should be aware of? Catching bugs is fine. it's only flowers and paper

Beloved Noob

OkamiShiranui
Swordust
1Sunder
Ya I've been having issues for over a week now in towns and rally. All text shows up like this

Quote:
H
i

y
o
u
r

c
u
t
e

^ those are some examples...but ya all text for some reason keeps showing up like that...could someone please explain why?

I checked with a few web browsers and it seems only Chrome is doing this. In no way can Gaia fix a problem like that. In other words, switch to Mozilla, IE, etc. until Google fixes its Flash.

I'm using Firefox. This glitch still appears for me.

OkamiShiranui what do you have equipped? It's so pretty heart

Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
AnnaKyoyama358
What exactly is wrong? Try to pick flower or pick up paper, avarar says "$)(%" and then says "miss"
Can't ever pick the flower.
What browser are you using? Firefox and Google Chrome
What Operating System are you using? Windows 7 and Vista (Two Laptops)
Do you have a Firewall/security system? Spybot S&D, windows defender, Mcafee
How long has this been going on? Can't remember, honestly. Just started caring because of alchemy.
Has Towns ever worked properly before now? Sometimes, but this is a recurring problem
Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it? 70 percent of the time?
Will Towns work properly with a different computer? Nope.
Are you having issues with other Gaian Games or just towns? Just towns that i've noticed
Anything else we should be aware of? Catching bugs is fine. it's only flowers and paper

Same problems, same operating system. Same everything.

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Bump
Bump
Bump

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
I hate going to the town. Nothing to do there. Just bores the hell outta me.

Friendly Hoarder

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
Emm-Kaye
A p h r d i z z y
There is an error with trash and flowers. If there is trash behind a flower, I can't pick the flower nor pick up the trash. It is irking. What could be the issue?

I am having the same problem, and i [blush] swear when it tries to dig up the flower...

I have this issue. Sometimes there isn't even trash behind the flowers that are glitched, but sometimes it seems to have built up to a large number of items, including other flowers.

Seems to affect all types of flowers, although I can still collect some flowers and trash.

I use Chrome and have Vista, by the way. I also run AVG. The flowers that are affected seem to be at random, but are fairly common.
TottWriter
Emm-Kaye
A p h r d i z z y
There is an error with trash and flowers. If there is trash behind a flower, I can't pick the flower nor pick up the trash. It is irking. What could be the issue?

I am having the same problem, and i [blush] swear when it tries to dig up the flower...

I have this issue. Sometimes there isn't even trash behind the flowers that are glitched, but sometimes it seems to have built up to a large number of items, including other flowers.

Seems to affect all types of flowers, although I can still collect some flowers and trash.

I use Chrome and have Vista, by the way. I also run AVG. The flowers that are affected seem to be at random, but are fairly common.

I am still having the same problem - I use Firefox & Virus...er...Vista - it doesn't happen all the time, but often enough that I have gotten used to it, and pretty much ignore it now...sadly, and just move to the next group of flowers/trash.

4,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
I cant rearrange my house in towns or nothing.. & I wanna find out wats wrong? cry

3,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
We need to get rid of those bugs.

6,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Hello ! Whenever I try to reach a random barton, I always end up in 5 barton 001000 why ?
Thank you.

For example I see a topic called "X" at 6 barton 1034. I choose it.
It's starting to load this barton and when it's done, and I should go to the topic, It loads 5 barton 1000 ? burning_eyes

Sometimes I'm lucky and I will land in the barton I choosed. But most of the time I got this issue...

Help me please ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces