Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampirate Kitsune
Did you try everything posted above?
Yes
What exactly is wrong?
There are no bugs visible to me anywhere in the towns. I cleared the cache, deleted all cookies, restarted the browser.
What browser are you using?
Firefix and Explorer 8
What Operating System are you using?
Vista
Do you have a Firewall/security system?
Yes
How long has this been going on?
A few days.
Has Towns ever worked properly before now?
Yes, when I first registered.
Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it?
All the time so far.
Will Towns work properly with a different computer?
Haven't tried.
Are you having issues with other Gaian Games or just towns?
Just towns.
Anything else we should be aware of?
No

I'm having the same issue with bugs not appearing in towns.

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Junior Trader 100
- Yes

What exactly is wrong? (Describe in steps, what you are doing to get the glitch that you experience. Please list any and all error messages that you notice.)
- I click to launch the town...any town, any theater, Pie Paradise, etc. and they DO NOT work. Like it will load up to the part where it asks me to pick a room so I pick one and then it just never loads. neutral It is on the loading screen but I can leave it there for hours and I will never get into that town or theater or whatever.

- Google Chrome

What Operating System are you using? (Windows XP, Windows 98, etc.)
- Windows 7

Do you have a Firewall/security system? (If so please list any and all!)
- I use NOD32 antivirus and I am not sure if I have firewall or not.

- I don't really know...it was working fine then it stopped working and I didn't notice this until maybe a month or less ago? I forget really.

- Yes it worked FINE before and I could go to the theaters and everything all fine and be able to get my free items but now it won't load at all!

- ALL the time!

- I tried on my other laptop and it does not work there either. :

Are you having issues with other Gaian Games or just towns?
- Theaters, all the places that require me to launch up a window and I can move my avatar in. :

- Not that I know of. But please fix this. I am sick of missing out on free items just because it won't load. :

Dedicated Genius

7,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
think towns is dying on me.

I get this message: Connecting to Town server: Create Zipcode 81001099 instance

I need help please

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
This is for the towns mods, honestly i think the towns landscape needs a huge change. It might be more popular and fun if say gaian's could walk in cities and what not. i think each box should have its own random background that way not each place we go to looks the same. Instead of each place we walk into looks like the country side. I think it would be more interesting to walk around say a mini-mart city streets that or instead of a house have an apartment. This is just an idea but honestly i like that idea.

Fatcat

Yes.
What exactly is wrong? (Describe in steps, what you are doing to get the glitch that you experience. Please list any and all error messages that you notice.)
When I go to Towns, Virtual Hollywood, ect. When the users chat, all the letters are all like this - example:
"Hello" becomes
H
e
l
l
o.
It is very annoying! :c
Google Chrome.
What Operating System are you using? (Windows XP, Windows 98, etc.)
Windows XP
Do you have a Firewall/security system? (If so please list any and all!)
I'm not sure.
Yesterday.:c
once or twice.
Mostly like that.
I don't know.
Nah.

Please help.:c
ok, there are three guys, the first one said he has the smallest arm in the world, the second said he has the smallest leg in the world, and the third said he has the smallest d**k in the world. They go to World records and the first guy says i really do have the smallest arm in the world! The second guy said i really do have the smallest leg in the world! And the third guy said WHO THE HELL IS JUSTIN BIEBER!!! lol rofl blaugh lol razz
My games and towns will not load, I have literally tried everything listed above. Please help! sad

Aged Gawker

Ya I've been having issues for over a week now in towns and rally. All text shows up like this

Quote:
H
i

y
o
u
r

c
u
t
e

^ those are some examples...but ya all text for some reason keeps showing up like that...could someone please explain why?

Beloved Noob

The speech bubbles are doing weird things. Like they aren't going left to right they just go straight down. Same for rally. The only places it doesn't do it is in houses and on the sidewalk at the rally.

Aged Gawker

Yep! and both my Flash and Java is up to date and installed correctly. So it obviously can't be those. It must be Gaia it self..I'm using Chrome. I had no issues until this past week when this started happening....I'd appreciate some explanations please.

I also cleared my cache and my history and such just to make sure...and even that didn't help.
same here! Towns only works occasionally, and when it does, the chat bubbles are like that. But my games never work.

Aged Gawker

uhh It's still happening people!...I thought there was Maintenance recently? Well guess what...you people didn't fix anything. There is still that glitchy town and rally bubble thing...is ANYONE going to fix it???? It's literally impossible to have a simple discussion with anyone in towns or rally. So I guess I won't ever use them ever again huh???....Because the glitch is forever and ever...

Blessed Giver

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
1Sunder
Ya I've been having issues for over a week now in towns and rally. All text shows up like this

Quote:
H
i

y
o
u
r

c
u
t
e

^ those are some examples...but ya all text for some reason keeps showing up like that...could someone please explain why?

I checked with a few web browsers and it seems only Chrome is doing this. In no way can Gaia fix a problem like that. In other words, switch to Mozilla, IE, etc. until Google fixes its Flash.

Aged Gawker

lol Except the problem happend randomly, I have been using chrome for months, and been here and it wasnt acting up at all...then out of the blue it happend...I highly doubt it's chrome but ok...if YOU say so. >_>

just went into towns using IE9.....and it did it again. Confirming that it's gaia and not the browsers. If you need me to print screen proof I will.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff