Welcome to Gaia! ::

cybervampire
sso what is with this bug is it a big problem?

well it is pretty much for me. i don't even know what towns looks like because when i click on the link, it takes me to a blank page that looks like it's in the first steps of loading but stops before there's a single thing on the page. u_u so upsetting, i was so looking forward to exploring more.
however, i'm glad that it's not a personal issue as i initionally thought. y'see i just joined this morning and while i was exploring, i came across the issue and thought it was just me or something. so thank you, this has really helped and i'm more at ease that it's not just me.

*update, time4:39 pm EST*: now absolutely NOTHING is working for me. I can't do my home, car, aquarium, town, NOTHING. the only things i can do is forum, avatar and shop, that's absolutely it! wtf? this is terrible, i'm so hyped for this site and wonky things are just happening all over the place. and the funny thing is, i helped my little sis make one today as well, and she was all over the place having fun like it was nobody's business. u_u i wanted to punch her lol. but i have faith emotion_bigheart that something will be done here so i'll keep checking back in. hmmm, i wonder if i hop on my account on my moms laptop instead of mine will work? dunno but it's worth a check at this point, i'm just that desperate.

*sigh* food and playsation home await me gaia_angelleft emotion_kirakira gaia_angelright
yum_cupcake yum_donut yum_onigiri yum_pie yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_tea yum_icecreampie yum_salmon yum_shrimp yum_strawberrypie yum_tamago yum_tuna yum_wasabipie

Therapy's Prince

Ghost Husband

11,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
My character seems to "freak" out in Town. He flashes constantly and makes the walking animation when I stand. Anyway to fix this?

Therapy's Prince

Ghost Husband

11,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Anybody? T~T

Mechonis's Princess

Divine Phantom

My character is also spazzing. Flashing and walking, even when I'm not moving. Odd.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
My avatar just recently started flashing, spinning and swapping between poses. It had been working fine until i changed haircuts. At first I thought it was the new hair cut i bought that was causing a glitch because of a reaction with some of my equipped items, so I bought another haircut, but when I went back to towns, my avatar was still spazzing out. I'm using Mac OS X Version 10.4.11 and Mozilla Firefox Version 3.6.25. Please Help!

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Ok, yesterday my avi was fine in towns... UNTIL... (sorry 'bout the all caps, just trying to be humorously dramatic sweatdrop ) i changed my haircut and eyes. So I'm almost certain that the problem is caused by people changing either their eyes, or their haircut and going into towns... could you please check and see i this is indeed the case?

Unbeatable Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Swap Meet 100
Boxed Lunch
cybervampire
sso what is with this bug is it a big problem?
This is an area to report issues so that if there is a problem you can find info on it here (like the Q&A one)

hey towns does not load for me it says connecting to town server & the load bar doesn't finish sweatdrop
War Prisoner
Anybody? T~T

iWonderous

Conciliator Fati Mundi
I don't know if this glitch has been fixed yet, but it helps to re-save your avatar and refresh Towns.

Dapper Noob

Okay, so i try to get to towns, But it only loads halfway and doesn't load anymore and i have waited up to an hour and a half before and it still didn't work.

Did you try everything posted above?
Yes i did.
What exactly is wrong? (Describe in steps, what you are doing to get the glitch that you experience. Please list any and all error messages that you notice.)
Like i said, It just loads halfway and doesn't load anymore.
What browser are you using?
I've used Firefox, Internet explorer and Chrome.
What Operating System are you using? (Windows XP, Windows 98, etc.)
Windows HP
Do you have a Firewall/security system? (If so please list any and all!)
Nope.
How long has this been going on?
For a month or so.
Has Towns ever worked properly before now?
Yes, it used to work very good
Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it?
All the time.
Will Towns work properly with a different computer?
This is the only computer i have, But i tried it on my friends and it worked well.
Are you having issues with other Gaian Games or just towns?
Just towns
Anything else we should be aware of?
Nope
When I try to access town, I'm able to get to the directory. But when I click on any room or "find me a room". It acts like it's trying to load, but then an error comes up instead.

Method: 301
Error Code: -6
Error: The hood address is invalid

This just started the other day.
Yes

What exactly is wrong? (Describe in steps, what you are doing to get the glitch that you experience. Please list any and all error messages that you notice.)
No bugs. No butterfly/no beetles/no grasshopper. I get trash and flower just fine.

Firefox 12

Win 7 Ultimate

Yes, Bit Defender Internet Security

Couple of days

Yes

All the time now

Haven't tried

Just town

No

Edit: Problem fixed.Thanks.

5,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Pink giftbox was flying around towns as i entered the area, tried to catch it but it wouldnt let me net it and kept saying i missed it no matter what I did or where i was standing.

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
^^'

I visited my house, others, came out stuck outside.
Unable to move more than once.

Apocalyptic Cutesmasher

25,215 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
Yes

No bugs. No butterfly/no beetles/no grasshopper. I get trash and flower just fine.

Explorer 8.0

Windows 7

Yes, Bit Defender Internet Security

Couple of days

Yes

All the time. I've even stood still in an empty field for half an hour and no bugs.

No. I've tried two others, and the problem is the same.

Just towns

No

Geno007 rolled 8 8-sided dice: 5, 7, 5, 3, 1, 8, 3, 8 Total: 40 (8-64)

there isn't any flowers/trash in towns (lots of bugs, but nothing else)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff