Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
~Vampiric-Vante~
The Glitch has been Going on for Days now my Floor Items are not appearing and I still have that Glitch also now there are Items in my home stay when I saved Differently like they are stuck in one spot or something I feel like a Wasted my Money on the Furniture and a House Upgrade. gonk
User ImageI will check this out when I get another carpet (hope soon...) Also, don't worry about the upgrade not appearing, when I first got my upgrade it took a while to appear. There is a glitch with homes not saving to GAIA Towns so I bet that is what is happening.
User Image

User Image Boxed Lunch User Image
~GAIA Towns Helper~
~GGD Helper~
When I click on Towns, it starts loading, then when it gets to "Loading Environment" it stops.

What's wrong?
Glitch:

Somehow my character got stuck between an arrow on the right hand side of the screen and a rock, I accidentally hit the sit/stand tab while trying to get her out of it. She sat, I could not then get her to stand up so I could try getting her out, I teleported her back to the centre square, she came out standing up, however the blue circle still displays the sit image foremost and clicking on the sit tab yields nothing.

twisted I think I broked it.
none of the 'back to store' buttons work either... from the exchanges.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff