Meh. 0.060728744939271 6.1% [ 15 ]
... 0.068825910931174 6.9% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 247 ]

Hygienic Werewolf

10,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: KO 200
Technically, my first Final Fantasy was the first one for the NES. But I only say technically because I was a little kid at the time and all I did was button mash and run around in the overworld. The first one I actually played and made progress in was Final Fantasy VI.
FFVIII and it's going to be my favourite game forever.
I love first part of Final Fantasy. Cloud is my favorite hero.
First one I played was VIII, but first one I completed was Crisis Core.

Dapper Explorer

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
Seven. Awesome game. A little on the easy side I guess now, but people have had over a decade to really break down the mechanics and create devastating strategies.

And I never eat while playing. My cousins do that. I hate it. Their controllers are all greasy and crusty with dirt and food in every groove.

Lionheart

Final Fantasy IX
Oh, nostalgia.
I played FF8., it's going to be my favourite game forever
My very first one was FFIX. I never had the chance to finish it, but my obsession escalated from there.

Opinionated Trash

My first Final Fantasy was Final Fantasy IX! And still is one of my favorites next to Final Fantasy XII
xd 3nodding

Dapper Citizen

7,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Final Fantasy on the NES.
Final Fantasy VII the best!!

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
The first one I played was FF V for the GBA. It was a lot of fun. It got me hooked though and I went out and got XIII a while after it came out.
My first FF was Final Fantasy 8. So much memories. I remember not having a memory card for a while... oh god. the horror.

Ruthless Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
envyzbl
My first FF was Final Fantasy 8. So much memories. I remember not having a memory card for a while... oh god. the horror.

I did the no memory card thing when I first got my PS2 and popped in FFX. Had to start the game from the beginning every time I started it and abandon all progress by the end of the day. My best run got me all the way to Macalania temple before my party was one-shotted by Anima's overdrive.
Gadolf Shmitler
envyzbl

I did the no memory card thing when I first got my PS2 and popped in FFX. Had to start the game from the beginning every time I started it and abandon all progress by the end of the day. My best run got me all the way to Macalania temple before my party was one-shotted by Anima's overdrive.

Anima was such a badass aeon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces