Meh. 0.060728744939271 6.1% [ 15 ]
... 0.068825910931174 6.9% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 247 ]

Heart Sophomore

5,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
My very first Final Fantasy game was XIII. It took me forever to finish but in the end, I was so emotional lol. heart heart heart heart
My first FF was VIII. I was 10 when i played it and didn't finish it till i'm in Jr. High. My personal favorite is IX tho, a really fantastic and fun world. I do hope Square make another installment use IX's world and stop all the Ivalice and VII craze. Give IX some love please !!!

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

I actually don't know for certain which one it was, but I KNOW it was one of the first 3, but I'm banking on number 3 because I have some of the fondest memories of playing a translation on a NES emulator. And then going back to 1 and 2 and getting frustrated that characters wouldn't auto target another enemy in battle if another character killed it before they got a chance. XD

And not counting remakes I've never beat 1 or 2....

8,825 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
My first one was number 2. I watched my friends play the first one a bunch but I couldn't buy it but by the time 2 came along I was all about it. I now have an emulator and play it from time to time.

Tipsy Smoker

9,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The first Final Fantasy game that I played was 'Final Fantasy X'. The one that I finished first was 'Final Fantasy XIII' ( Which to me isn't all that bad. I just think of it as an introduction to the series because it is easy.)

Hopeful Traveler

My first was FFX. I started it when I was really young and loved the franchise ever since. Everything about that game was so epic. From the storyline to the soundtrack,it was all amazing. I enjoyed it so much...actually,I made an Auron cosplay outfit that's on the MP right now. Just putting that out there. Long story short,FF forever.
My first and always favorite Will be ff3 which is 6 in Japan. Best one I think. I love the story, the characters and the fighting system

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Mine was FFVIII, and FFX is my favorite. heart

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
My first Final Fantasy was FFTactics! biggrin

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
FFIV biggrin
my first was ff7 but the first isaw was ff8 my brother was playing it
Great Googily Moogily
The first Final Fantasy game that I played was 'Final Fantasy X'. The one that I finished first was 'Final Fantasy XIII' ( Which to me isn't all that bad. I just think of it as an introduction to the series because it is easy.)

Haha either my gaming skills have sharply declined, or I just happen to be exceptionally terrible at XIII. I find it quite difficult. Keep dying in battle. At my current location this is even happening against the random encounters. So would probably consider this my most difficult Final Fantasy game by far.

The first one I played was VII. A friend at high school spent ages trying to convince me to play the game. Ended up lending it to me and thus my love for the series began. First one I actually purchased was VIII.

Generous Friend

Final Fantasy X on PS2.
Loved the s**t outta that game.
My favorite is Final Fantasy XII though.

Dangerous Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bonfire Starter 500
the 1st one i played. was final fantasy 7 way back when it got released orignaly. i been a fan ever sense. and played almost all of them to present. i have yet to play 1,2,3,and 4 tho.

Rainbow Fatcat

20,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
My first game was FFVII

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers