Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy?

YAY! 0.50202429149798 50.2% [ 124 ]
MY FAVORITE! 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 91 ]
Meh. 0.060728744939271 6.1% [ 15 ]
... 0.068825910931174 6.9% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 247 ]

LLAngel
What was the first final fantasy game that you played?
Mine was Final fantasy X
Kingdom hearts was the thing that got me interested in FF and I saw X in the store and was interested in it.
-yes I know that there where better FF's but this was before I found out about the good old ones...like FF:VII^^

Better's an opinion. If you like it, then that's all that matters.

Either way, my first Final Fantasy was VII. My dad brought home a PS1 and this game. He couldn't figure out how to get off the train platform- it was hilarious to watch. He ran back and forth on that thing for nearly 10 minutes before saying, "Whatever. Here." and handing me the controller. I fell in love with the game very quickly, even though I'm not sure if it's my favorite anymore.

BlackBat09's Husband

Anxious Phantom

FFX was my first, and I am very faithful.
I've only played a bit of 13 though.
Final Fantasy 8. Knew about FF before anybody else in my class. (lol) Now it's just too popular, and finding it less interesting. FF Tactics, 8 and 12 were my favorites, due to awesome characters, and fun gameplay.
Mine was FFVII but it was only because my brothers friend let me try his. The real first i bought and played was FFIX and was amazing and is still my favorite game of all time.

Moonlight Elder

11,050 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
First one I played was Final Fantasy VIII
And it's my favorite game even now. xD
my first one was final fantasy seven, and even to this day i still regard it as the best final fantasy that ever came out, this is of course my opinion^^

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
FFX was my first.
Though I did watch FFVII:AC which was what kind of got me into the FF series.
( Cloud looked so attractive in it >w<
-shuts up about that before I should like some stupid annoying fangirl- xD )
But I did play Kingdom Hearts around the same time which made me more interested in FF7 which is how I got so into FF7.

Lonely Bookworm

FF6, one of the best out there! (When I was Like 5 or 6) 3nodding

Dangerous Trickster

36,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Final Fantasy VII

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
My family wanted me to be a good gamer biggrin ...so i played the original first :3
Innsane Cultist
My family wanted me to be a good gamer biggrin ...so i played the original first :3
Nice
FF VII was my first.
Final Fantasy X was my first FF game to play.
I did know about the others, but I figured it was just not my type of game. Then dad got one of those demo discs in the mail and FFX was a quick demo, I fell in love with the graphics and the characters so I bought it when it was released.

Backwoods Witch

Final Fantasy VIII was my first.
And totally still my favorite. x3
My first was FFX lol I still remember the first time I ever saw it, back when toonami was on tv they did a review of it with a clip of yuna all '..ive done it! I have become a summoner..' i caught yuna fever right there hehe 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff