Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like FFX 'cause of the battle system, sphere system (a nice way of leveling up), characters, and the story was also excellent.
Most of yall are probly gonna wanna smack me but i like
Final Fantasy 2. the real ff2. on nes.

I like it do to the fact you can actually level by doing certain actions. I.e. magic power increase if you use magic.
Final Fantasy VII or III, They were so cool, Sephiroth is the coolest villan ever, and FFIII was just fun to play.
my favourite is final fantasy 10 as the graphics are just so cool and detailed it knoks 9 off of the top place any time. blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
I like Final Fantasy 8 the best then FF10 follows
Like FF6 FF8 and FF10

I enjoyed to play to FF7 but it's not my favorite one.

I didn't really enjoy to play to FF9

I like FF4 but don't like FF5 system

THat's all ^__^
VIII is my favorite. I love the story, and i don't think any of your charcters are unlikable. Plus, i like the draw/junction system.
FFX it is lots of fun blaugh
i like ffVII, i like all the mini games and the plot-twists
my favourite was FF8 because of the wonderful ending and this displaced FF10 because the ending just left gamers hanging.....

Fashionable Lunatic

12,175 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
My favourite FF is FF X wink
It was my first FF Game (now i have all out of III, IX) and I like the Charakters soo much! *_* (I love tidus *_*) The story is so beautyful and it have a sequel biggrin
I recieve it at last X-mas, and it was always my favourite ^__^
heart
my favorite final fantasy are final fantasy cristal crinicle on GameCube , this game are fun and it's the first Final RPG action !!
My favorite one is FF 8, followed by FF 6...

FF 10 would be great if it wasn't by the fact that is very easy, even with the monster arena completed...
I like Final Fantasty 8 because of the {movie} graphics and the limit breaks.
My favorite is 7 because cloud is a bad a**
and has a huge sword

YEAH!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out