Welcome to Gaia! ::

ffx is my favorite, it was the first final fantasy i actually beat and i loved the story line mrgreen
10 or 2 dont know it ecactly cause i havent finished with 2

Lonely Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
...ff6, cause kefka made it funny. terra also is one of the few protagonists that doesn't make me want to throw up.

5,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Which Final Fantasy is your favorite?I like 7, 9 and 10.
Why do you like it so much?I like seven because it is addicting. I find it easy to level up and it's a good story. I have a lot of fun when i play the game.
Nine because of the characters and the story.I find the world interesting, the style is cute. The main character is for once not a crybaby emo. ( he only gets that way once.) I absolutely adore Princess Garnette.
10 becuase it has a lot of meaning to me. It's a beautiful game and very romantic, not to mention i love the sphere grid.
When did it Become your favorite? 10 became my favorite when i started playing it my senior year of high school.( about 5 years ago.) I was really depressed at the time and it kind of helped me gain back my quality of life. 7 and 9 became my favorites about a couple of years ago.
Was it always your favorite, or did it displace another?No, not really. It's a tough choice between the 3 and picking one is too difficult.
Final Fantasy IV hands down.
Always been my favorite, since I first played it.
I liked it because of the character and the storyline. I think the storyline for 4 was better even than 7, but that's just my opinions.
Also, the music in the game was awesome. Best music of any game ever. Especially the boss theme. It would fit PERFECTLY into ANY game. It also gets your blood pumping, because it has a sense of urgency whenever it plays. Everything about this game was pure awesome.

Ruthless Hunter

14,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
Well i would have to say that my favorite numbered game is FFV, because of the whole job swapping thing, and my favorite other final fantasy games are the Tactics advanced games because of the grid-like game-play, and of course, he job swapping.
Which Final Fantasy is your favorite? Final Fantasy VII
Why do you like it so much? Unique FF with great plot, game-play, characters, and tragicness.
When did it Become your favorite? When I played it in '97.
Was it always your favorite, or did it displace another? It was always, but FFXIII kinda displaced it in a way and XII.
ummmmmmm.......... PICTOCHAT!!!!!!!! mrgreen
final fantasy 13 is my favorite blaugh
My favorite is ff9. heart i personally think its one of the best ones next would be dirge of cerebus. 3nodding I really don't like the other ones all that much.
7 cuz it's awesome

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Which Final Fantasy is your favorite? FF 9

Why do you like it so much? I really like how it is so different from the rest. It is really filled with fantasy and a really complex plot.

When did it Become your favorite? As soon as I saw the opening scene I was in love.

Was it always your favorite, or did it displace another? It surpassed my tie between 7 and 4. Both really amazing and different story lines, but totally amazing and worthy of being tied still to this day.

Timid Conversationalist

My favorite Final Fantasy game was Final Fantasy VIII and has been since I first played it, because I loved the strategy involved with the junction system along with a wonderful story with less plot holes than some of the others, I also liked the well developed characters that each had their own distinctive personality and impact on the others.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff