Welcome to Gaia! ::

I still haven't played FF XII but i think it is insane pirate

Lonely Sex Symbol

10,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Crisis Core
I loved FFIX. The graphics were excellent (for PS1), storyline was good, and it was the last FF to have a world map gonk
FINAL FANTASY IIV!!! always been the best...
well the others are good and all and i've played most of them but still i juss seem so like iiv storyline much more. o yeah viii also had a real good story with it too and x...

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
I like FFIV, FFV and FFVI most of all, I love the classic feel of the games. but FFVI is my fave because of one word.... Kefka
disidia is the best and the most fun other than 10

7,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
My favorite Final Fantasy game is Final Fantasy VII. And the reason is because of the story and characters. I actually found out about Final Fantasy in Kingdom Hearts, and the characters that drew my attention to play the game was all of them that appeared in the first Kingdom Hearts game, but the one that caught my attention the most was Sephiroth. And so one thing lead to the next. To the point of becoming addicted and obsessed and ranting as to what is right and wrong for FFVII. Hm... no other Final Fantasy game has caught my attention but Final Fantasy XIII's graphics and the characters have drawn me in greatly, I really love Serah Farron and Snow Villiers. I actually plan to cosplay as Serah Farron. I would also like to add that my favorite character from Final Fantasy VII is Vincent Valentine because of who he is and background story.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
Final Fantasy VII all the way. there is no other game like and and the more new ones that are comming out dont feel final fantasy enough, they are loseing their touch. now if they came out with a revamped FFVII with better graphics and less talking i would sooo buy it

Mega Bloodsucker

8,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Flatterer 200
Which Final Fantasy is your favorite? Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
Why do you like it so much? Cause it's got some of the awesomest characters and storyline ever
When did it Become your favorite? uhh...when it came out
Was it always your favorite, or did it displace another? it replaced Final Fantasy X as my favorite

5,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
I've just always liked FFVIII. I think.. it was at a time in my life when it was the first video game I'd really purchased on my own. I was also working towards getting to a school for animation, and the style of the graphics and the story itself just sort of grabbed me (I've always had a liking for strange, convoluted stories). :3 This and 9, so far, are the only ones that have left me satisfied with the ending.

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
i dont know wich one is my fave after beating them all... mabey its the first one mabey its the last one.

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
i dont know wich one is my fave after beating them all... mabey its the first one mabey its the last one.
It's honestly a tie between FFVIII and FFIX for me. I guess I'll start with FFVIII.

FFVIII was the first FF game I played, and it was so young I obviously didn't follow it all as well as I do now. That aside, I got the basic gist of it as a youngster. I love the characters and the setting. All of the FFs take place in fantasy worlds, but I love pretty much all the towns and schools in Final Fantasy VIII and the world map. The designs complemented the militaristic-like feel while also incorporating fantasy and beauty. While Squall is one of my favorite FF heroes, it's kind of ironic that Rinoa is my least favorite love interest. Everything else about the game makes up for it and then some. The Draw system is unique, and while it isn't simple, the Junction System is very handy. Confession: I've always wanted to go to school at Balamb Garden. )':

And now about FFIX. It honestly doesn't get enough praise. It's probably the least known of all of the FFs, but it's very much so underestimated. People've told me the new style they took with the character design didn't work. I find it refreshing and fitting. Speaking of refreshing, Zidane was such a dramatic change on the personality of the FF hero. After having two games with quiet, more brooding type heroes who are introverted (Cloud and Squall) we have Zidane, who's flirtatious and optimistic. Again, character and world design made this game for me. They did a good job of developing the characters enough - I even liked a vast number of the NPCs (Lani, Beatrix, Cid, Fratley, Ruby, Blank..) in comparison to the ones I like from other games.

Not to mention, Nobuo Uematsu did an excellent job on both of these games.

Close seconds are FFX and FFVII. ...and then FFXII. >_<

5,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Which Final Fantasy is your favorite?:As a gamer who likes the old classics, I love Finale Fantasy Mystic Quest for the Snes~!
Why do you like it so much?Because is one of the first ones that came out for the Snes. I enjoy the music and the game play.
When did it Become your favorite?Ever since I was a kid till now
Was it always your favorite, or did it displace another?It will always be my favorite even though the new FF13 might change my taste.
hmmm, thats a toughy. i like most of them. X, VII and XIII is my favourites. i like 10 because of the story (of how tidus really liked yuna heart ) 7 because of the characters, and 13 because of the gameplay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff