Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy 3 For sure cuz the story line hooks you as well as the charactors! and Final Fantasy X (10) for the same Reasons!
FFXII becuase of the hoooooot womens.
FF7 its like an anime cloud just seems like one of those anime people.....and sephiroth is emo and has long hair.....basically cuz its like an anime stare
ryuzaki94
FF7 its like an anime cloud just seems like one of those anime people.....and sephiroth is emo and has long hair.....basically cuz its like an anime stare
I just wanna reach into my computer and slap you.

Sephiroth emo? No he was just distant after finding out about Professor Gast's(sp?) experiments. I know little about the stereotype but I don't think reading a bunch of scientific reports makes you emo.

Lonely Member

I like all final fantasy games,but my most favorite final fantasy is VI because the storyline is good.more characters to choose.Even it's old I like it.
the FF that i like best is FF7..i like the story..but it's kinda weird..the part i like most in FF7.,when your riding a CHOCOBO!!woohoo!(i like the characters too like vincent and cloud..^^)
i like the final fantasy XII mainly because of the new system, it's extremely easier because i can evade monsters much more easily
FFX/X-2; I adore the plotlines, all the characters, and the battle systems.
FF9 because it was true to what Squaresoft used to stand for.
Favourite has to be FFX..
Love the characters, new sphere grid system,
blitzball, graphics, story, everything =)
Final fantasy X is epic, like i said before. There is no game like it out there, but i didnt like FFX-2 so much, it just seemed to ruin the first one. Cause it left it as a cliff hanger.
I LOVE FINAL FANTASY X / X2

it is sooo nice!1

i love it because tetsuya work hard on this game
it was very meaningful , i meant it like there's meaning behind everything!
+ the story board is GREAT
the ending is both sad and happy for me.... but what the heckkkk.....
its just sooo gooodddd!!!!!!
and tidus is is awesomly hott!!
rock on dude!!!1
honestly i liked finalfantasy 8 9 and 10 equally. they were the best 3 games of the series.
final fantasy x-2 was decent.
Favourite Final Fantasy game? That's a really tough one. I've played.. # 6, 7, 9, 10, X-2 and 12. I've only played through 9 and X-2 since I really don't remember where I am on #6, I don't got #7, my #10 just.. Won't load any movies.. It's sad. And I'm currently trying out 12, but it's kinda hard. 3nodding

My favourite of them all would probably be #9, since it's really a touching story. Ofcourse, all of them are, and are designed to touch you in some way, but I just find #9 to be the best. I know what happens in #7, #10 and X-2, and those are extremely good games too, but they just don't reach that limit of awesomeness as #9 does.

That's my opinion.

~Nekro 3nodding
FF9 because it stayed true to FF roots and was the last great storyline and gaming experience of the series before Square started going more for sex appeal over story.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff