Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy X.
Theres just something about the battling, the cast and the story that got me hooked, but I think it was mostly the gameplay.
I came close to beating IV first though but I'm stuck on the last boss.
i forgot which final fantasy when there was claud question Can someone help me?
My favorite Final Fantasy is Crisis Core due to the sheer attatchment that grew to Zack. I adored his character completely and it was one of the few that could make me cry. I truly love this game and have played over it 9 times. xD

Another one of my favorites is Final Fantasy 7 mainly for the fandom of Aeris(th), Cloud and Reno. The story line and script is also a big part of why I like this game.

I am aware that 7, 8 and 10 seem to be the most popular and I have heard from a lot of other gamers that they are "over-rated". I think this comes down to what most would say about Twilight, Naruto, etc. Just because something is popular does not mean that it isn't of good quality. Personally, I find it all about personal tastes and you shouldn't let what other people say bother or ruin something for you.
dude i hecka love the gameplay of ff so thats one of my reasonns
I really likes Final Fantasy 7, 8, and 10. I think I would have to say 7 was my favorite. It was the one I watched my brother play for hours before I played it. It is followed very closely by 8 and 10 though biggrin
Also just cause Im curious has anyone played the one for Wii? If so is it any good? i was thinking about getting it but I dont really like Wii battle games
I'd have to say that my favourite Final fantasy game would be FFIX, simply because it is an amazingly-rounded game. I love the characters - they are very in-depth and have great emotions, the graphics are stunning, the music is amazing especially all of their softer tunes (Melodies of Life FTW!), and the storyline is very interesting. It's been my favourite for YEARS. It's closely followed by FFVIII because I love Laguna. :p
I would have to say that my favorite of all time final fantasy games would be 7, 9, and 10. 13 is turning out to be pretty amazing as well, especially its music. & is the first i had ever played and i just loved it so much, even though i beat 10 way before i beat 7. I think that 13 might be able to beat 7 out of the top, just maybe. but other then that the original tactics game was pretty good as well and so was FF1.
i will have to say final fantasy 7 and 8 i want final fantasy 13 but i cant get it yet

Noob

ok final fantasy VI for SNES
i loved the story, the characters were amazing and the opera house really was a fun to play
final fantasy XIII is ok so far. the gameplay is a little too...annoying but the action time replay has always bugged me (if thats what it's called) but they characters are pretty good (not as good as VII's though)
i like the 13th why? because it is the best thats all only up-to-date graphics and nothing more whats up? hmm ff10 because of that game which Tidus plays its awesome
FF8 for the story, graphics and music.

Fluffy Kitten

the best FF is FF XIII, i think....
Of the core games I didn't play any further than VII, but out of the ones I played Final Fantasy IV is my favourite. It was my first Final Fantasy and I'm still in love with it. I think it's the overall ambience that does it: characters, music, storyline, etc.
final fantasy 4 was the first iPlayed along with chrono trigger and became my favorite .
now ive played up to 12 and 4 is still my favorite
due to the fact that everyone has there own roles unlike many other games .
Final Fantasy VII : Crisis Core
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zack Fair, the character that I have specially come to like is the reason why FF:CC is probably my most favored game. I admire his fun personality and how he values and fights for his honor and dreams. However he never really attained his dream in becoming a hero and died in the end, passing his legacy to Cloud.

whee whee whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces