Welcome to Gaia! ::

All i need is Asholette, Amy, Scheherazade, and Yun-seong heart

digiexpert's Queen

Feline Fairy

Cthulhi
Technicolor Checkerboard

Where'd you hear this?

I forgot, I was googling something about Tira (or maybe it was Voldo?) and an interview popped up and they were talking to someone on the Project Soul team ,and they asked him if they were bringing the SC3 character creation back, and the guy just smirked and said "You're in luck" or something like that.
I can't find it though unfortunately. :c

This is Technicolor on my friend's computer, jsyk.

Anyway, check your history, specifically google, and try finding your search for tira.
Starry Delight

Anyway, check your history, specifically google, and try finding your search for tira.

I've tried that, still can't find it. :c

It might come up again though............I hope.

Sparkly Punk

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Cthulhi
Starry Delight

I've tried that, still can't find it. :c

It might come up again though............I hope.

Damn, cause I reallllllly like the SC3 fighting styles.
Can't wait for this to come out.

Mainly so there'll finally be a good fighter on the market again. So tired of having to play BB, SF, MK, games that are just rushdown and shitty collision.

Tekken might as well be 2d, and DOA4's fun, but old now.

So yes. Looking forward to this game. Oh so much. A fighter worth playing again.

Fashionable Vampire

Nothing new on the news front so far.
8wayrun is still speculating....

Fashionable Vampire

Scratch that:
http://apps.facebook.com/soulcaliburchar/

If you go here, you can read up on the biographies for each character as they are revealed.
Leixia doesn't have a profile yet.

Sparkly Punk

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Sifen Yamishi
Scratch that:

If you go here, you can read up on the biographies for each character as they are revealed.

Well, I like the bios. But there are a few things I don't get.

Voldo was malfested for a time? Does this mean that he hasn't aged either? Hot damn. Also, "His master is Vercci, who should be long dead." WHAT THE ACTUAL ********.

Hilde has given birth twice, lost her kingdom, and, begun to live with Schwarzwind. WELP, LOOKS LIKE THE SPECULATION SHALL BEGIN HERE TOO :U. Did Hilde and Siegfried get it on? How did she lose her kingdom?

Tira: New flock of watchers? Birds only live so long, so I guess all the bones and such are from her old flock. That must have really depressed her, seeing as how she loved them so much. Remember in the SC3 opening when she kissed that on one on the head? I'm gonna cry whenever I see that.

Maxi's "Family" section says "The past belongs in the past." Does this mean he's finally over that grudge he had on Astaroth? Also, "Older than he looks." They are really piling on the "omg characters have aged we don't want them knowing that" this game, huh?

EDIT: No new art/bio for the newly revealed chars on the official JP site yet.
Technicolor Checkerboard
Sifen Yamishi
Scratch that:

Voldo was malfested for a time? Does this mean that he hasn't aged either? Hot damn. Also, "His master is Vercci, who should be long dead." WHAT THE ACTUAL ********.

Hilde has given birth twice, lost her kingdom, and, begun to live with Schwarzwind. WELP, LOOKS LIKE THE SPECULATION SHALL BEGIN HERE TOO :U. Did Hilde and Siegfried get it on? How did she lose her kingdom?

Tira: New flock of watchers? Birds only live so long, so I guess all the bones and such are from her old flock. That must have really depressed her, seeing as how she loved them so much. Remember in the SC3 opening when she kissed that on one on the head? I'm gonna cry whenever I see that.

Maxi's "Family" section says "The past belongs in the past." Does this mean he's finally over that grudge he had on Astaroth? Also, "Older than he looks." They are really piling on the "omg characters have aged we don't want them knowing that" this game, huh?

My thing is, their heights. Freaking Ivy is the tallest one. At 5'10".

I always thought Seigfried was supposed to be really tall. But he's only 5'8". That's a little on the shorter side for guys.

I'm 6'0", and I'M considered short (Well, more dead-on average height). Nearly every other guy is taller than me.

Sparkly Punk

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Degalon3
Technicolor Checkerboard
Sifen Yamishi
Scratch that:

My thing is, their heights. Freaking Ivy is the tallest one. At 5'10".

I always thought Seigfried was supposed to be really tall. But he's only 5'8". That's a little on the shorter side for guys.

I'm 6'0", and I'M considered short (Well, more dead-on average height). Nearly every other guy is taller than me.

Well, first of all, this takes place in 1608, so the average height was actually about 5 foot even, so Sieg's pretty tall for those standards. 6 foot is actually dead-on average for height nowadays. People are just getting taller.

Ivy is considered abnormal because of her height, which is probably just because of her heels. But even then, you have to remember that in those days, the wealthier you were, the higher the heels on your shoes were. Ivy was adopted by a lord and lady, so she was pretty rich. 4 inch heels were pretty high for those days.

Fashionable Vampire

Team Soul interview @ GamesCom 2k11:

There's no subtitles. Sorry guys!

@Tech: You plan to post that site in the front page?

PandaManda's Husband

So is Mitsurugi's profile hinting at another new character?

Sparkly Punk

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Sifen Yamishi
Team Soul interview @ GamesCom 2k11:

There's no subtitles. Sorry guys!

@Tech: You plan to post that site in the front page?

This video will be posted on the front page when someone subtitles it.

Also, I'll post that you can get to the bio page from the main FB page.

Also also,

oops I drew an Ivy.

Fashionable Vampire

Nogrick
So is Mitsurugi's profile hinting at another new character?

Rumors are flying around that this is such the case.

WCMaxi from 8wayrun.com did a rough translation for the YouTube video:

Quote:
Tago:
1. We've added new game features to SCV that were not present in SC4. These preserve the core depth of SC while making it more dynamic and fast paced. We have a lot of confidence in our efforts here and would like everyone to focus on them.

2. Being 17 years later is a huge change and forces us to think about how to evolve existing characters and how we can introduce new characters.

3. We've built a new online mode for SCV with features that were not available in SC4. No doubt a lot of people are concerned regarding lag and other problems; however, we've completely rebuilt the online experience and have a lot of confidence in it.

4. The guest character(s) will be revealed in Fall/Winter.

Interview tries to get more out of him here... but Tago does a QM and that's that.

5. SCV will be out in 2012, please wait for it.

Next the interview asks if the SC team and Tekken team compete internally (closer to fight, I will assume his Japanese isn't perfect).

Tago:
People often think we're fighting, but actually that isn't the case. SC and Tekken not only share some technologies, but also some members as well.

Of course, while we do cooperate, we do also share a friendly competition. However, Tekken is a more of a 2D fighter while SC is a 3D fighter that uses weapons, so there isn't a lot of areas in which we overlap. It is important to point that out, each title is unique.

Interview asks if Tekken and SC will have overlapping releases (confirms they do not).

Tago:
Of course we aim for differing releases and don't look to fight in that way. We are always happy when people pick up SC so we hope everyone will buy this SC.

Fashionable Vampire

User Image

What looks like to be Amy, Talim and Setsuka returning?

Credit to Mage from 8wayrun.com for screencapping this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff