• Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

The new show after the hippocratic crush is Daddy Good Deeds
當旺爸爸. I reckon it's gonna be a comedy!!!

Do you reckon the comedy is going to suck? I am weary of TVB's comedies. Even the Queens of Diamonds and Hearts has started to get dull.

yeah maybe!!! Most TVB comedies aren't that good!!

and oddly that seems to be the thing they produce the most of. However I am really looking forward to seeing 回到三國 even though it seems a little like A Step Into the Past but even sillier.

Yeah...it looks good!!! Do you know any TVB shows that i might've not watch that you might recommend?

Wow that's hard to say since I'm not sure what you might not have seen. It might be easier if you have any series you've heard of but haven't seen, I could comment on that. To be honest though, TVB hasn't really aired anything in the last few years that I might call "memorable" or particularly "outstanding". From 2011, I might say Ghetto justice, The Other truth and the Rippling Blossom were pretty good.

I was much more into 2011 Mainland China productions that used TVB actors.

I really enjoyed the rippling blossom!!! However it was a bit "weird" how myolie remembers everything after she lost her memory. However it was quite sweet in the end!!! Did u like wax and wane?

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

and oddly that seems to be the thing they produce the most of. However I am really looking forward to seeing 回到三國 even though it seems a little like A Step Into the Past but even sillier.

Yeah...it looks good!!! Do you know any TVB shows that i might've not watch that you might recommend?

Wow that's hard to say since I'm not sure what you might not have seen. It might be easier if you have any series you've heard of but haven't seen, I could comment on that. To be honest though, TVB hasn't really aired anything in the last few years that I might call "memorable" or particularly "outstanding". From 2011, I might say Ghetto justice, The Other truth and the Rippling Blossom were pretty good.

I really enjoyed the rippling blossom!!! However it was a bit "weird" how myolie remembers everything after she lost her memory. However it was quite sweet in the end!!! Did u like wax and wane?

Wax and Wane..Hm I really liked seeing Roger Kwok in a serious role. He has a very cool side that he forsakes to be silly all the time, so I liked the change. I didn't like Sunny Chan, too loud. The story itself had its potential, but also I think most people have gotten tired of family feud stories at the point that it had come out, so it wasn't as exciting as it could have been.

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

Wax and Wane..Hm I really liked seeing Roger Kwok in a serious role. He has a very cool side that he forsakes to be silly all the time, so I liked the change. I didn't like Sunny Chan, too loud. The story itself had its potential, but also I think most people have gotten tired of family feud stories at the point that it had come out, so it wasn't as exciting as it could have been.

sad ! I can't believe the hippocratic crush ended!!! What did you think of it?

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

Not bad. I was quite happy with it. When Kenneth Ma had mentioned earlier that it would be an Open Ending, I was all "Oh Darn! We're never going to find out if they get together."

So the way it ended and how Kenneth *spoiler* Hijacked someone's wedding to confess to Tavia I thought was just awesome. I mean sucks to be the person's wedding, but it was pretty funny. And the way he was looking at her, he looked like he was trying to do something evil just before he did it.

How did you find it?

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

Not bad. I was quite happy with it. When Kenneth Ma had mentioned earlier that it would be an Open Ending, I was all "Oh Darn! We're never going to find out if they get together."

So the way it ended and how Kenneth *spoiler* Hijacked someone's wedding to confess to Tavia I thought was just awesome. I mean sucks to be the person's wedding, but it was pretty funny. And the way he was looking at her, he looked like he was trying to do something evil just before he did it.

How did you find it?

It was alright!! I was cute when kenneth was like i will always love you in sickness and in health but then it just got to much (how he kept repeating it!)! It was upseting when "yuet hon (kenneths brother) died!! Apparently, they are going to make a sequel. How do you like daddy good deeds the new show!?

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

How did you find it?

It was alright!! I was cute when kenneth was like i will always love you in sickness and in health but then it just got to much (how he kept repeating it!)! It was upseting when "yuet hon (kenneths brother) died!! Apparently, they are going to make a sequel. How do you like daddy good deeds the new show!?

Hmm it's ok. I don't really like the rhyming stuff. I really dislike the girl that plays the 3rd sister, she has consistently been the loud type which irritates me. Otherwise the story has been interesting. Really like how the dad tries to protect his kids. I think its sweet.

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

How did you find it?

Hmm it's ok. I don't really like the rhyming stuff. I really dislike the girl that plays the 3rd sister, she has consistently been the loud type which irritates me. Otherwise the story has been interesting. Really like how the dad tries to protect his kids. I think its sweet.

yeah!! The third sister is VERY loud. However, i like the tbb part and the voice part.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

How did you find it?

yeah!! The third sister is VERY loud. However, i like the tbb part and the voice part.

Looks like it's ending this week. Next one coming up seems to be more interesting. I like the cast much more haha. I wonder if this one will go well. Fighting ones tend to be a little dull.
I know Taiwan guys ! I like wu chun heart heart his drama in romantic princess,i like it ! mrgreen and he have a boyband.His boyband name fahrenheit. wink

Dangerous Loiterer

William Hung.... xd

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

How did you find it?

fighting ones are quite boring. However i'm looking forward to the ending of daddy good deeds. SPOILER: I can't believe that evergreen mak is the real son!! I guess if nancy wu didn't 'investigate' it, no one would know!! Also, it's so sweet that edwin - yap- and steven -brother fat- both like linda. I kinda think she's gonna end up with steven but yap and linda make a good couple!!!

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

How did you find it?

fighting ones are quite boring. However i'm looking forward to the ending of daddy good deeds. SPOILER: I can't believe that evergreen mak is the real son!! I guess if nancy wu didn't 'investigate' it, no one would know!! Also, it's so sweet that edwin - yap- and steven -brother fat- both like linda. I kinda think she's gonna end up with steven but yap and linda make a good couple!!!

Well if this one isn't interesting we can look forward to the one that replaces it. I hear it's the one where Moses plays a Magician serial killer. Now if that's not interesting I don't know what is XD
You mean "isn't". I kinda feel like there really was no real reason for Nancy to go find out and that in some ways it did hurt the family. Although every thing worked out there was a potential for everlasting damage. Yea well it's not much of a spoiler that Linda ends up with Steven because TVB's relationship chart pretty much gave that away from day 1. Although I really liked the two dream scenes where Steven deals with his internal angel and devil.

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

How did you find it?

Well if this one isn't interesting we can look forward to the one that replaces it. I hear it's the one where Moses plays a Magician serial killer. Now if that's not interesting I don't know what is XD
You mean "isn't". I kinda feel like there really was no real reason for Nancy to go find out and that in some ways it did hurt the family. Although every thing worked out there was a potential for everlasting damage. Yea well it's not much of a spoiler that Linda ends up with Steven because TVB's relationship chart pretty much gave that away from day 1. Although I really liked the two dream scenes where Steven deals with his internal angel and devil.

Yeah, the scene with the devil/angel were really funny! biggrin ! Sometimes, I get really bored with the same old tvb couples! rolleyes . Steven and Linda, Tavia and Raymond, Kate and Ron....

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

Yeah, the scene with the devil/angel were really funny! biggrin ! Sometimes, I get really bored with the same old tvb couples! rolleyes . Steven and Linda, Tavia and Raymond, Kate and Ron....

Yea also Raymond and Linda. It's not used as much anymore but back when it was, I was so so so sick of hearing it. Then again some fresh couples you have to wonder where on earth they even decided that was a good match aesthetically. Like Michael Miu and Sonija Kwok.

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

Yea also Raymond and Linda. It's not used as much anymore but back when it was, I was so so so sick of hearing it. Then again some fresh couples you have to wonder where on earth they even decided that was a good match aesthetically. Like Michael Miu and Sonija Kwok.

smile ! Since the ending of daddy good deeds is at the end of the weekdays, they have a lot to consider. I hope that it isn't another rushed ending stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff