I don't care 0.21109839816934 21.1% [ 1107 ]
Total Votes:[ 5244 ]

Romantic Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily

Some tvb shows are very grasping and usually i find myself watching it nearly most of the time. I can't watch i show and then not watch the other episodes because i'm full of questions!!! Do you just have one tvb channel (originan) or the five channels (original,news,kids,drama and lifestyle?)

Usually that's the same for me, but lately I don't find it as difficult to talk away from some of them. I used to watch To Death Do We Lie. But then I got immensely bored with it so I stopped and have never looked back. I only watch the original one. I don't care much for other dramas like the ones from ATV ><

Popular Genius

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily

Some tvb shows are very grasping and usually i find myself watching it nearly most of the time. I can't watch i show and then not watch the other episodes because i'm full of questions!!! Do you just have one tvb channel (originan) or the five channels (original,news,kids,drama and lifestyle?)

Usually that's the same for me, but lately I don't find it as difficult to talk away from some of them. I used to watch To Death Do We Lie. But then I got immensely bored with it so I stopped and have never looked back. I only watch the original one. I don't care much for other dramas like the ones from ATV ><

I see what you mean....do you like any "classic" tvb shows? BTW by classic i mean old!!!!

Romantic Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

I see what you mean....do you like any "classic" tvb shows? BTW by classic i mean old!!!!

If you're talking 0ld like the '90s yes I do, I just can't remember the English names to most of them. War and Remembrance with Louis Koo was one of my favorites (actually I used to like anything with Louis Koo in it. He was my biggest celebrity crush). The Legend of Lady Yang, Dark Tales 1 and 2, The Condor Heroes '95,

Anything before the mid '90s not so much.

Popular Genius

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

If you're talking 0ld like the '90s yes I do, I just can't remember the English names to most of them. War and Remembrance with Louis Koo was one of my favorites (actually I used to like anything with Louis Koo in it. He was my biggest celebrity crush). The Legend of Lady Yang, Dark Tales 1 and 2, The Condor Heroes '95,

cool! Did you watch bottled passion?

Romantic Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

Yes I did. I wrote a review for it I think on this thread. Generally it was ok, I've never liked Nikki's acting, ending was absolutely ridiculous and made no sense whatsoever.

Popular Genius

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

Yes I did. I wrote a review for it I think on this thread. Generally it was ok, I've never liked Nikki's acting, ending was absolutely ridiculous and made no sense whatsoever.

LOL!! Sometimes TVB always happy/soppy endings like in Bottled Passion when Raymond found Niki and found out that niki was the one who was the one in the orpanage when they were little!!

Romantic Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

LOL!! Sometimes TVB always happy/soppy endings like in Bottled Passion when Raymond found Niki and found out that niki was the one who was the one in the orpanage when they were little!!

That's not the part that bothered me. It's the part where Raymond gets stabbed and then wanders around town bleeding to death and not going to a hospital until he finds a place to quietly die. That made no sense to me. If the writer wanted to make a sad ending, it should at least make some sense.

Popular Genius

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

That's not the part that bothered me. It's the part where Raymond gets stabbed and then wanders around town bleeding to death and not going to a hospital until he finds a place to quietly die. That made no sense to me. If the writer wanted to make a sad ending, it should at least make some sense.

yeah right!! How could you find a boat when you are like on the other side of the town?!!!

Romantic Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

yeah right!! How could you find a boat when you are like on the other side of the town?!!!

Yea that is silly.

Now what I worry about is once the Hippocratic Crush is over, the replacing series is going to be something dumb again.

Popular Genius

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

Yea that is silly.

Now what I worry about is once the Hippocratic Crush is over, the replacing series is going to be something dumb again.

The new show after the hippocratic crush is Daddy Good Deeds
當旺爸爸. I reckon it's gonna be a comedy!!!

Romantic Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

Yea that is silly.

Do you reckon the comedy is going to suck? I am weary of TVB's comedies. Even the Queens of Diamonds and Hearts has started to get dull.

Popular Genius

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

Yea that is silly.

Do you reckon the comedy is going to suck? I am weary of TVB's comedies. Even the Queens of Diamonds and Hearts has started to get dull.

yeah maybe!!! Most TVB comedies aren't that good!!

Romantic Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

Yea that is silly.

and oddly that seems to be the thing they produce the most of. However I am really looking forward to seeing 回到三國 even though it seems a little like A Step Into the Past but even sillier.

Popular Genius

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

Yea that is silly.

and oddly that seems to be the thing they produce the most of. However I am really looking forward to seeing 回到三國 even though it seems a little like A Step Into the Past but even sillier.

Yeah...it looks good!!! Do you know any TVB shows that i might've not watch that you might recommend?

Romantic Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

Yeah...it looks good!!! Do you know any TVB shows that i might've not watch that you might recommend?

Wow that's hard to say since I'm not sure what you might not have seen. It might be easier if you have any series you've heard of but haven't seen, I could comment on that. To be honest though, TVB hasn't really aired anything in the last few years that I might call "memorable" or particularly "outstanding". From 2011, I might say Ghetto justice, The Other truth and the Rippling Blossom were pretty good.

I was much more into 2011 Mainland China productions that used TVB actors.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff