Welcome to Gaia! ::

PotO in Paris! Yea or Nay?

Yeah dude! 0.48583877995643 48.6% [ 669 ]
Nope 0.064633260711692 6.5% [ 89 ]
Who cares? 0.2236746550472 22.4% [ 308 ]
FRENCH CAST ALBUM NEED 0.22585330428468 22.6% [ 311 ]
Total Votes:[ 1377 ]

Obsessive Kitten

And something else for the Christmas spirit, Michael Crawford and the Trans-Siberian Orchestra with "O Holy Night."

Here we go.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks "oh my god Erik singing Christmas music."
I hope that Webber does is LND movie. It will help him get it out of his system, get us the cheapest access, probably best version of it that can be made for those who like it, or are curious about it, and then we can move on from it.

And it'll probably make a small bump in ticket sales for the Broadway show which is always good if they want it to continue for years to come!

And if we don't like it, as we're likely not to, we can ignore it!

---

But yeah. I think the show has gotten a little, stale. It just needs an exciting new boost of energy, like what came around the 25th anniversary. Just a renewal of cast and crew fun.

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Uh guys? He did make a movie about that: It really needs to die now

And yes. I think it needs a new cast change, but don't put all those limey little element with nods to something the vast majority of the people you're selling to don't like.

10,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
Aww, even Erik can get into the Holiday spirit.

*Mental image of Erik decorating the entire Opera house all festive.*

Welp...
I'm sure somewhere there's a cheese-y cartoon of Erik hovering mistletoe above Christine's head on the internet.

Obsessive Kitten

Silvy: Huh. Didn't know that existed. I'm surprised I haven't heard of it sooner.

Angels: You should see some of the doodles I see with the Tumblr phandom. There was one that was going off of Kay's scene where Erik wanted two kisses as a gift. Christine gives him a kiss and says that's one, and the other's for later. Then there's a whole theme going around of the two bundled in a giant scarf they share.
It's just a recording of the Australian stage production of Love Never Dies.

And I can't find specifically a Christmas image of Erik hanging mistletoe above Christine's head... I must draw one!

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
They showed that in theaters same time as the 25th anniversary.

Art: You're not missing anything. I only watched it because I told someone I would see it with an open mind. One of the worst decisions I've ever made (though going to see the new tour comes in a close second).

If I was a better artist I would make one. Good luck with that Toast!

Obsessive Kitten

Like I said I'm surprised I'd never heard of it. The most I heard was a rumor he'd recorded a performance. I guess that's it.

Speaking of Webber, he has a new musical slated for the Fall. School of Rock: The Musical.

I'm not sure what to think about this. I liked the movie well enough, but does he need to get in on this "every movie needs a Broadway musical counterpart too" fad?

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
I've heard that School of Rock rumor. Sheesh - can he just stop? He already tried slapping his name on Rodgers and Hammerstein's stuff. *miffed*

On a plus note - playing the music from the Alonoso (I'm going to butcher this spelling, no matter what I do) is one of my favorite things. It's so different and doesn't stick to the melody like other versions. It gives the full background track. I haven't found anyone to show it too yet, to see if I can get people interested in putting it on. Bit more difficult than I originally thought.

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Christmas phanart? Sure why not! emotion_awesome what do you mean there are other phanartists besides muirin007 i don't know what you're talking about

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Dora - (^)^ SQUEEE!!! Just showed my mom the first one. smile Phan humor is the best!!

Also SPAMMER!!!!

Random question: Where did they put all the phantastic things from the good ole' tour before screwing it up? Anyone know where they store stuff like that? My mom and I were discussing the tour and phantom in general and she asked me where it could be - told her I'd ask all my phriends.
I do believe it mostly got auctioned off or sold to private collectors who had ins.

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Ah - I guess that would help a bit, with how much they're not really making anymore.

10,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
Yeah, can't image there being a big enough space to house all the items while being relatively cost-efficient.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff