Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Astarte-dono
siskataya
Astarte-dono
PS, It's my birthday tomorrow, on the 14th!!

Happy early birthday to you! Congrats! Hope you have an amazing day with lots of friends and loved ones - and maybe a sweet treat or two! 3nodding

Thank you!! emotion_kirakira
Uhm...other than my mom and a few Gaians who want to keep me company over Skype no one really is going to be around, but I made my cake tonight so I can frost it tomorrow! Spice cake, yummy!!!

Great cake choice! I am all about Pumpkin Spice or just Spice Cakes. Well, when I used to eat cake. Om nom nom! 3nodding

Fashionable Browser

I can't wait to read some of these stories!

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Noctisu
Happy World Kindness Day.
The World isn't filled with that many though.
heart

I think that if you talk to people individually, most people are kind.
People in front of other people / friends are a lot different. D:
~King Awesome
Username-Hinata413

Title:Helping friends

A girl was yelling at my best friend and I told her to tell her to say something.She didn't so I walked up to the girl and told her not.And she left my Bff alone forever.

dramallama

Lucky Flip-Flopper

amm i can't as i read that the day is over and i had a bad day and a bad night Last night.
funny this day would mark a big change in my Life. to day is not good so that is all i should say.
but it is not that bad too. just i feel i should say know more on that topic. sorry if u hate that.
Username: XxSapphireMemoriesxX
Title of story: homeless people

When I was working at McDonalds, I was on break and noticed a very grubby mother and daughter walking around from table to table asking for money to buy her daughter a happy meal, so I walked up to her and offered to buy her and her daughter some food. she was insistent that only her daughter needed the food, but I bought the mother food anyways, along with icecream cones after. I just hope those two are doing better off now, I'd hate to see them again on the side of the road somewhere.
The End <3

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Chu-Lip Jam
Title: Cow Story

At a job I used to work at, there was this giant stuffed pink-polka dot cow that I really wanted, but wasn't able to get. One day I noticed the cow was missing, and figured someone bought it, but was sad about it being gone. Then after work that day, my friend surprised me at my car with the cow in hand. They had bought it for me whee I was ridiculously happy that they did that for me.

Yeah it seems like a lame story, but I really liked that cow, and it really made me happy that my friend gave me that cow.
Username: xx-Midnight Desire-xx
Title: A smile I could never forget.

I once remember walking back home and on the way I saw this little boy around 5yrs old on the roadside aside his bicycle trying hard to get the cycle's chain fixed. I could see the grease from the chains on his hand and he looked to be in a bad shape trying to fix his cycle so that he could peddle his way back to wherever he was headed. I stopped by next to him and said let me try helping you with that to which he agreed. I knew the stuff and how to fix it up cause I too at a time had a bicycle of my own. In a matter of minutes I got the chain in place. After that he said thank you and smiled back at me. I still remember that cute little innocent smile of his to this very day.

Sometimes the most beautiful side of happiness comes from the little joys you spread around by going out of your way to do something for another.

Happy World Kindness Day, Everybody!
^-^

Obsessive Phantom

17,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Megathread 100
User Image
User Image

「 - - - ★Succubus love bumpxxxxxxxxxxx
                                      This actually happened today:
                                      Someone's dogs I guess had got out in the commotion of someone getting medical care from an ambulance and, well, one of the dogs got hit by a car in the chaos. My friend and I were headed to a small haircut place and we pulled over to at least get the dog out of the way. She called the number on the tag and I chased after the other dog that was playing tag with the darting headlights in the street. It was pretty upsetting to tell the guy that "He lost a dog, man" but we were able to at least help one of the dogs.

As a person who doesn't like dogs, I was pretty happy that we stopped to help. I don't regret a moment of it and it was really nice that the guy actually offered us a reward for helping his dog and sitting there by the street as he came to pick up the one we had chased down before she got hurt. We didn't take it though. I would hope someone would do that for my cats if they were ever in such a situation.

I actually ended up getting a terrible haircut afterwards. I guess it was karma for not getting there in time to help the other dog.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Well, I've had a lot of good things happen to me, and the opportunity to meet a lot of kind people! But since this is Gaia, I guess I'll share something about Gaia! yum_puddi

My friends Khrate and Candy have been super kind to me. They paid me attention and talked to me plenty! I feel like I can never repay that sort of thing - they pretty much spent their time on me and as you know, that's actually kindness of the highest degree. Well, maybe you don't see it that way, but I do! whee

I also met a bunch of Ouran cosplayers on here who are, by the by, the BEST. They're friendly and engaging and encourage the people they meet to have fun. There's nothing like folk who've always been around encouraging someone else to try stuff that they like. I'm grateful to have met them too!

Oh yeah and I met an admin here who kindly dressed up as Captain Levi together. redface Not everyday you get to twin with someone hehehehe.

Entrepreneur

King Awesomolocity
Noctisu
Happy World Kindness Day.
The World isn't filled with that many though.
heart

I think that if you talk to people individually, most people are kind.
People in front of other people / friends are a lot different. D:
~King Awesome
You speak the truth.

Melodious Unicorn

40,400 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
siskataya
Astarte-dono
siskataya
Astarte-dono
PS, It's my birthday tomorrow, on the 14th!!

Happy early birthday to you! Congrats! Hope you have an amazing day with lots of friends and loved ones - and maybe a sweet treat or two! 3nodding

Thank you!! emotion_kirakira
Uhm...other than my mom and a few Gaians who want to keep me company over Skype no one really is going to be around, but I made my cake tonight so I can frost it tomorrow! Spice cake, yummy!!!

Great cake choice! I am all about Pumpkin Spice or just Spice Cakes. Well, when I used to eat cake. Om nom nom! 3nodding

I'm not a huge cake eater, but I mean, how could I not have cake for my birthday? And Spice cake is my favorite! 4laugh

Millionaire

Soshi Megami
Sweetest boy I know.
This is kind of a long story. Here it goes:
So my boyfiend of over two years Kevin. Graduated college before I did. He moved to Los Angeles. I was finishing up my senior year. While we lived apart we were only able to aford seeing each other maybe two or three times. Long distance is super hard. the last three months before my graduation he decided to transform his body through the P90X3 DVD test group. After 90 days of intense diet and workout, he suprised me in St. Louis for my graduation. He had lost 40lbs and was RIPPED! He looked amazing!!!! He did it all for me! He wanted me to have a "sexy" boyfriend. It was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. When I saw him, I absolutly burst into tears.

We now live together in L.A. He has helped me to lose about 20lbs as well. It has been such a hard journey. I couldn'nt have done it without him!

If you type into google: Kevin Mimms P90x3

you will see him! <3

OG GO

Last time I was kind, I got fired for it.. emo

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Loobee
I remember one time in school the teacher got mad at me and started lecturing me about something in front of the class. I don't even remember what it was now, but I was so embarrassed and trying hard not to cry. A few minutes later (still trying not to cry, but it was hard), a girl tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a piece of candy. Maybe thinking it would make me feel better? I don't know why, but I'll always remember that. Kind of dumb, but when someone mentions doing an act of kindness, that one incident always comes to my mind.

I don't think this sounds dumb at all! I totally get it - sometimes the smallest random things have deep impact on us. The fact someone tried in the best way they know how to make you feel better is a great thing 3nodding Glad you stopped by and shared ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff