Welcome to Gaia! ::

username: 2miharu4
entry: #2
another of my resolutions is to improve my terrible artwork. I hope to draw more and learn to draw from different angles and with different hair and eye styles. i also hope to improve digital art.

Dangerous Darling

Queen Awesomolocity
      Entry #2
      My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to try to be kinder to people. I can be really rude and dang, my friends make jokes and call me soulless.

Nostalgic Elder

* Kai LittleBlacksmith
* Entry # 1
* I resolve to eat better, get more exercise, and be more active! I'm getting hitched this summer, and I want to start my new life with the future Mr LittleBlacksmith as healthily as I can. 3nodding

Wealthy Fatcat

11,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
* Username mouthwashisgood
* Entry #2
* To go swimming once a week to get healthy! It's important because I haven't been exercising a lot in 2012
* Username: kinky_kei_chan
* Entry #1
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to connect with my family. Somehow over the last few years we have grown apart. My family is relitivly small(5people) but we were so close when I was young. After my siblings and I graduated highschool our family went 5 diffrent directions, lost contact, and utimatly lost the family connection. This year I will find thier numbers and if I can make us all close agien. biggrin My momma already called me today so one step closer~ Happy New Year Gaia~!

Partying Vampire

Username: Porcelain Scarecrow
Entry #: 2
Resolution: Enjoy life and spend more time out doors so I can teach my son all about the animals and insects that he sees heart

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Twinky Dave
* Entry #1
* Description of your New Year resolution along with a brief description of why it is important to you!: My new year's resolution this year is to be happy. it's nothing to big, im just getting tired of the whole not feeling up to things and life.

Clever Darling

17,640 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
* Username: Classy Dame
* Entry # 2
* Description of your New Year resolution along with a brief description of why it is important to you!:
I resolve to maintain a better diet. Yes, it's nice to lose weight and I certainly can stand to lose some. But I think it's more important to focus on balancing your diet and making healthy choices instead of obsessing over a number on a scale.

Generous Giver

14,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
* Username sakurafleming
* Entry # 1 (or page 91 entry 11)
* Description of your New Year resolution along with a brief description of why it is important to you!
i want to be able to save money so i can live on my own. smile

* Username: Euphoric Sins
* Entry #3
* My New Years resolution is to learn how to play the Xbox 360. It seems like
I'm the only noob who doesn't know how to play the xbox.

Fashionable Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
username: Avabo
entry #: 1
resolution: finish that exercise program i've been in, but this time, without breaks, and all the way to the end >=(

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
* Username: LilChibiusa
* Entry #1
* I resolve to be an English teacher in Japan through the JET Programme. To achieve that goal, I resolve to study Japanese for one hour every day, to keep current on Japanese politics, and to troubleshoot any and all questions that I might conceivably be asked in an interview so I can pass it will flying colors.

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
* anbu_ninja_penguin
* Entry 3
* to follow through with college registration. I've started the tack several times, but I have a tendency to not follow through with it.

Interesting Entrepreneur

11,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100
+Entry #: 1
+Flixel: One of my New Year Resolutions is to work out at least 3 times a week. This is important to me because I don't want to do it to lose weight like most people. I want to work out to get stronger physically so I can be a healthier me.

Shirtless Smoker

3,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Junior Trader 100
*Username- Demonic foolery
*Entry number- 1
*New years resolution- Complete my blue dream avi (the middle one of my signature) and bring my grades up to A's a B's. The dream avi is important because I have been wanting this one for so long and can never get enough gold. Grades because I want to join the Air force by the end of next year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff