Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
the dark star lol. It was the coolest monthly collectible and made u look bad a**.

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I love Chyaku Norisu Scarf mrgreen is nice and cute 4laugh I Iike color and effect 3nodding
I hope win one, but i always try but I never won one burning_eyes
February 2006, Chyaku Norisu Scarf.
Duh... It's red in color. WHO THE EFF hates red?

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Personally I prefer 2010's Scarlet Rose, because I'm a sucker for what roses symbolize heart . And who doesn't like to have a shower of rose petals to make that Gain moment even more special 3nodding
Juno's Lace from this year. Absolutely stunning. emotion_bigheart

Greedy Businesswoman

2,200 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
The Chyaku Norisu Scarf because it's a classic!
I would have to say the Chyaku Norisu Scarf would be my favorite, It could fit any type of user's avatar. It has that nice deep red that is beautiful. I got really jealous when I saw it on my friends avatar the first time. I tried to get it from him, but he wouldnt give. Lol Maybe I'll get lucky and get one, maybe I won't. But I'll have my fingers crossed. Good luck to every other user of Gaia. ^ ^

Dapper Dabbler

I'd actually have to pick the Chyaku Norisu scarf as well. That's actually something I would pay a lot for. The reason why is because that item in particular seems far more useful than a lot of other items on Gaia. For a lot of reasons though... It seems to have influences from other media but also be its own unique item at the same time; the various styles of wear actually convey different styles instead of variations on the same concept. It's just incredibly applicable AND just looks awesome in more than one pose.

tila kitty possionately rolled 20 20-sided dice: 5, 12, 10, 17, 12, 7, 10, 9, 13, 3, 3, 4, 5, 9, 5, 18, 2, 18, 8, 19 Total: 189 (20-400)

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
juno's lace I love all the extras, xp even the peackock
xD i change mine to black wolf becuse bone demon mask wasnt a monthly item XD and wolfs are my fav animal ^^ there so awsome....even tho i like the white ones xD

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
My favorite Feburary MC is Heartbreaker cause when I arrived here I didn't have much to wear. My friend decided he would help, and got me heartbreaker. Since then I've never been able to get rid of it, because it shows the friendship between my friend and I.

Sparkly Mage

9,665 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
My favorite February collectible is Scarlet Rose!! It is awesome to see counter parts to other items that aren't just the same item in a different color! heart

Greedy Fatcat

8,475 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
just to be honest, i really love this month collectible item, both was really an awesome item mrgreen i love them the most XD
omg i love the four horsemen. man i didnt get to buy one or get it as a gift i would loved to own one

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
Ridley Starsmore
Honestly, I love this month's items! This dress is GORGEOUS!
same here heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces