Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favorite February Monthly Item is the Chyaku Norisu Scarf. It was one of the first of the monthly items that I received when I first started playing. It is a very versatile look and it is a unisex item, which makes it more popular. And it is great for a ninja look! ninja

Malevolent Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
i would like to say that februarys monthly collectibles are the best but threre are many other good moths but the februarys collectibles wich i kina like because its my month

a hard decision but between the 2009 collectibles and the collectibles from the other months but in the end it was not just that i liked both collectibles from this they also fit together the hammer and the hoody it dose not just ryme it has a nice ring to it

in my opininon 2009 was the best year

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
I love the AFK Scarf AND the Legendary Mage!!! they're both the 2011 items, and the afk kitty is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute <3 I wish I had a plush kitty just like him ^_^

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
emotion_awesome emotion_bigheart My favorite is Juno's Lace from this year. I LOVE the wig and the dress is soooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty. emotion_bigheart emotion_awesome
the four horsemen, because nothings better than weilding giant burning swords on a burning horse.
My favourite february monthly collectible is the AFK scarf. It looks good to wear and would be the best collectible that would be avaliable at the moment.

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
The Celestial Cloak. The intricate beauty, the amazing colour scheme.. I have been wanting one FOREVER. Never had the cash cat_crying

Another contender was the Chyaku Norisu Scarf. I had a male avatar that had it equipped, and honestly. One of the best items made.

This year's- I think it's Juno?- is amazing. It's the MC with all the lace.. I'm waiting so die-hard for next month's though.. March is my Birthday Month!

Speaking of which. I need a March Birthday Crown. lirl

3,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wild things because it's got many things such as riding and being the animal. It's awesome.
... 3nodding
Im going to go with the Four horse men
Quote:
because, i had an avatar called XxllGrimReaperllxX,and i liked to use the scythe and the sword i thought these were pretty wicked.
YAY Four horse men

8,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Blatantly the Celestial wrap. So shiny and purple, it's filled with sweet wondery goodness
My favourite February Monthly Collectible definitely has to be the Grizzly Hoodie & Heartbreaker from February 2009! The reason being is that It's edgy, cute and very quirky, It makes you stand out of the crowd and sure does let your presence be known 3nodding !
My favourite MC is the Summoning Tome, I got it as a gift and have used it since it was released lol xD Also, I like the dual nature of the item ^^
I like Juno's Lace actually smile It's funny and gorgeous whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces