Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lycrest's Princess

Cute Shoujo

25,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
For me, I really adore the gothic veil. I've always been a fan of lacy clothing, blindfolds, and eye bandages of the sort.

User Image

Shirtless Cat

My all time favorite October MC would have to be Autumn Glory. 3nodding
My favorite pose is the Leafy Pile, mainly because as a kid I would always make huge leaf piles and jump in them. (Psst, I still do it now sometimes! User Image)
Fall is definitely one of my favorite holidays! I love how the trees change colors, and the Autumn Glory captures that perfect Fall moment. xD
Also, the Acorn Mug makes me crave apple cider/hot chocolate every time I use it! gonk
Aside from that, Autumn Glory is probably one of the best October MCs out there. 3nodding

Darn it Gaia, get your tags right! scream xD;;
It says October 2OO7 on the tags for Autumn Glory. > >;;

Okay, let's try this again. xD
I think my favorite MC for October would be the Gothic Veil, although I sold mine awhile back, I think the coloring is very nice. Purple has always been one of my top 3 favorite colors. My favorite pose would have to be the scarf, because it reminds me of ninjas. xD
And everyone knows how awesome ninjas are. talk2hand
*Wants to be a ninja in RL* User Image

Sparkly Fairy

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
my all time favorite October MC would have to be Dreamer's Dust
i actually have it equipped right now 4laugh
the wings of dreams are absolutely adorable, has great colors, and i love the way they look on my avi ^^ makes me wish i could fly~ haha, jkjk but they are awesome smile

Blessed Fatcat

This one is my favorite because it's ******** adorable. biggrin
i actually like the this months look

the Mwee the dragon

IYs so cute by looking at it, and the black color gives it a cool look

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
My favorite October MC would have to be Gothic Veil, from October 2007
Why? Because it's so dark and solemn, yet so beautiful and elegant. Also, it really shows how sometimes the darkness can be so beautiful and glorious.
My all time favourite October Monthly collectible would have to be the Grunny. It closely resembles my childhood best friend...that also happens to be a stuffed animal. I called him Lamp (strange, but fitting). I'm currently questing for one, actually, minus the whole 'I'll turn you into a zombie' thing. sweatdrop I can live without that little 'bonus'.

Eternal Gatekeeper

37,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
October 2008: Dreamer's Dust. heart Why? Because it's pretty, and I've used it more than I've ever used most other MCs.

Acekill's Waifu

Blessed Citizen

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Oct. 2003, Angelic Sash. It wouldn't go well with my mistress look.. and I will most likely never get it anyway because I dont have the gold for it. But it's one of the most prettiest and original items on gaia in my opinion.

Dangerous Lunatic

18,400 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cool Cat 500
My favorite October MC of all time is probably Grunny~ it's so cute, yet so destructive~ biggrin

Greedy Hunter

1,850 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
i dont noe but ill have to choose mwee the dragon i heart dragons

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
My favorite is Mwee the dragon!
All these stupid silly songs keep trying to catch your ear

Wow, gaia, just.. Wow!

This month's mc has my mind thinking. You did this a few months ago too.

See, a RUBY pendant? So, will there be an EMERALD or SAPPHIRE pendant eventually?

And you made an opposite for the gwee and it's ADORABLE!

All October MC's are excellent, way to go gaia!

Demonic pitchfork, Staff of Angels, Angellic Sash, Demonic Tail... Gaia, these items are very EXPENSIVE! They're not my favorites, but they are to many gaians!

I personally am loving this Mwee the dragon. I like purple and it's so cute!

But the pendant makes me curious if there will be an opposite of....

Well, there's my answer Gaia. ;D

I'm trying desperately, it's just so hard to persevere

Bashful Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Hmmm, I'd have to say my favourite October MC would have to be the Will-O-The-Wisp. It was both my first quested item and MC I had ever obtained. I was still pretty new to gaia and didn't understand the concept of vending and other easier motives to gaining gold, I had never really quested nor saved up for an item before. I checked the site after about a month without doing so and saw the announcement about it. It took me about three weeks or so to get it, and ever since I've used it in about half my Avi's outfits. It's a great item and relatively easy to include in most any Avi. It's gained a pretty sentimental value to me and I refuse to sell it. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff