Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
My favorite MC Item is April 2004 The Hammi Hat! It's very... unique. But actually I like it a lot. Who wouldn't want a hamster beanie on their head? My, my after trying it on my avatar, wouldn't you say I look very stunning with it ^^? lol Doesn't this capture the pulchritude-ness of my avatar? Other than it capturing the charm of me avatar, I think it's one of those items where most people don't think about. Without being said, when someone, like me, equips this item, newer Gaians would be dying to know what item I'm wearing. (Though times I show my equip list) I like the feeling of knowing one item more than another Gaian! whee

~Nerd
My favorite April MC is Princess Kaguya, because she's beautiful!
Probably April 2009's Cherry Blossom, because it's very soft and elegant~

Angelic Muse

12,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
What’s your all time favorite April Monthly Collectible and why!

Lets see,my favorite would have to be Cherry Blossom! Why you ask? Because Sakura are so beautiful, and I adore the poses that come with this particular MC. Besides, nothing says spring like cherry blossom viewing! heart

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
Hmm
Cherry Blossom
colours are so cute

Fashionable Seeker

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
My favorite monthly April collectable is Princess Kaguya because to me, it looks to have a bit of Japanese culture in it. The kimono and shoji screen are a couple of the many things involved in Japanese culture. And I love Japan, and Princess Kaguya is just beautiful. ^o^
my favortie april MC was Oculus Magica, such great ways to express my avi's eyes and they are all fun!

Sparkly Hunter

AQUATICA! i love the color of blue used in this MC and i love the fishes!
Harbinger of Pestilence is my favorite, because it looks totally rad!!! pirate
Princess Kaguya is definitely the best April MC so far, because she's kinda creepy!!!

Beloved Fatcat

6,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200
What’s your all time favorite April Monthly Collectible and why!

i just love the April 2009 cherry blossom collectable it looks so cute =3

Dangerous Lunatic

5,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
The assassin's guise, because the shirt/wrap has been on my avatar since it came out.

4,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200

Prism Butterfly Mantilla was always a good choice of April,
but my all-time favorite would have to be Voracious Fog,
which was released in April 2009. I love the different ways of
equipting it to your avatar, so lovely.

Wow, this is hard. To ask a gaian which MC is their favourite is almost too much. I just want to hug all the artists behind all the wonderful items and say, "You're doing an awesome job!" Please refer the message if you can.

Anywho, if ever I had to choose my all-time favourite April monthly collectible, it would have to be...

..::CHERRY BLOSSOMS::..

Why? Weel there are a good number of reasons. Lots of people from what I see in the forum enjoy the same item as I do, but few truly decide to write WHY. why why why.

It's elegant, feminine, beautiful,playful, spring-like and Japanese. I don't see a single thing wrong in that sentence; it's all wonderful. Where I live there are cherry blossoms
EVERYWHERE. The streets are littered with them, and I love how they look when I see them. They inspire art. I took some photos of them {here} and {here}...I love the colours that cherry blossoms have; and I'm not usually an advocate for pink, so that's saying something.

2,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
My fav April Mc?

I Well I would have to say It has to be this years Princess Kaguya. MY reason. Well the hair was pretty creative and I love the way it looks. I also really love the dress as well. Maybe im just obsessed with the japanese culture and thats why lol. Who knows.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff