Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Kaguya of course. In the day before you gave April MC 2010 to us, I geared my avi like Moon princess Kaguya and I didn't find anywhere the wig like she have. And what? The next day you you gave us item with name "Princess Kaguya". And there is my favourite wig! But I still don't have gold for this so... smile

Generous Elder

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Chestplate of Arachne.

I have an infatuation with spiders, so when I spotted this gem it was love at first sight.

9,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pieversity 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Ohh, It is very god game. God luck everybody!
What’s your all time favorite April Monthly Collectible and why!
April 2007 Oculus Magica
WHY?, beacuse of the eye items
the eye sees a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination awake
heart

Cuddly Egg

14,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Overstocked 200
My fav April MC is the cherry blossom from 2009.

My favorite color is pink and I just love the cherry petals and since we have a cherry tree in our garden it always reminds me of spring when it blooms.

Aged Noob

Voracious Fog from 2009.
Because the artwork for it is magnificent and must have taken too long not to be appreciated. biggrin

Brainy Combatant

10,225 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250

I really like the Lunar Scythe!

Why?!
because it look so...demonic! and...it have my favorite word! Lunar!! =D
and...it so...rock! Ooh...i can't describe how i like it!! >.<

Hiemzies's Oppa

Interesting Seeker

10,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm voting for 2009's Cherry Blossom because of it's diversity, there's a dress, wings, hat, background decoration.. It can be used for all different kinds of things and avis! And it's very elegant!
my fave would be the voracious fog cause black and green are 2 of my 3 favorite colors.

Fanatical Hoarder

April 2004
User Image
Hammi Hat
because it's just so cute and it makes you look like you are from back then!
Oh!
and also because if you wear it with any of the Raving goggles they make it all boggle eyed
eerr...
and I can't dectrie it!
It's overly cute!

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/55dc4dae7e37.png

Voracious Fog because its cool and its really demonic and epic and how you can wear it!
Which April MC is your favurite and why?

Despite the fact that without exception all of the monthly collectibles are amazing and must've taken loads of working hours and imagination, my favourite would have to be Voracious Fog of 2009. The complexity of the item is simply stunning - the half-transparent swirls of black fog enchanted me the moment I first laid my eyes on it, and I can only imagine the artwork mastermind behind it. To create so many poses of that obscuring flowing fog... that must've taken hours. And last but not least - who wouldn't just love those wings, mist spreading in swirls from your back...
My favourite has to be Oculus Magica - it is a beautiful item, and my avatar's eyes are so common - it would certainly complete my avatar. heart

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500

Cherry Blossom.

The reason is that I like being able to create a scene where my avi can enjoy hanami (cherry blossom viewing). I have not been able to see the cherry blossoms fall in Japan, but I was lucky enough to see their sister trees during a visit to Washington D.C. And from that experience I can understand to some extent why it's an informal holiday in Japan.

O.G. Powerhouse

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Millionaire 200
DJ Helsing

Want to Win an April 2010 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

• Submit your entry before Monday April 19th 2010 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite April MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite April MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be an April MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday April 19th 2010 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 10 random winners to receive an April 2010 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and will have 72 hours to respond or they will forfeit their prize! Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

i like d 1 with d bugs cuz im learning about Egypt and d bugs r 1 of d plagues swarm of locust

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff